In all seriousness

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

In all seriousness

Postby shockdoct on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:08 am

Thursday has arrived and it is time to actually act on the goldmine that is the Sign Ideas for GameDay thread.

I am sure the site can scrap together some cash (the ahem..more clicks at the bottom of the page would help tremendously :duchE) for some of the better entries if we can get a legit EagleOutsider.com sign ...

Please let me know if you are planning on attending and are willing to withstand multiple internet people coming up to you and ask about the nexus.

:shock
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Re: In all seriousness

Postby NorthEndEagle on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:11 am

I will be there. Leaving the NorthEnd at 9 so let me know what you need me to do.
CONSIDER THIS ACCOUNT CLOSED
NorthEndEagle
Carney Hall

Postby shockdoct on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:50 am

this offer still stands...
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby AguilaFan on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:21 am

shockdoct {l Wrote}:Thursday has arrived and it is time to actually act on the goldmine that is the Sign Ideas for GameDay thread.

I am sure the site can scrap together some cash (the ahem..more clicks at the bottom of the page would help tremendously :duchE) for some of the better entries if we can get a legit EagleOutsider.com sign ...

Please let me know if you are planning on attending and are willing to withstand multiple internet people coming up to you and ask about the nexus.

:shock

Any way to tell Google to rotate the ads? Same ones since Day 1.
Maybe it's a test to see if we just click away on the same ads.
Sperry Topsiders was a great ad. Some of them feel like infomercials at 3:00 am.

ads.jpg
ads.jpg (24.49 KiB) Viewed 2882 times
AguilaFan
Carney Hall

Postby shockdoct on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:28 am

I need to make some adjustments on the ads. I just put them up to find a true measure of impressions/page loads on the site as the webstats didn't seem right.

I am assuming it is going to take some time for Ad Sense to crawl the forums so the advertising is more targeted. I have an idea of why some "pages" have crap ads and some do not.
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby AguilaFan on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:58 am

Used the word Sperry and the ads were placed again.

Sperry.jpg
Sperry.jpg (24.99 KiB) Viewed 2816 times
Last edited by AguilaFan on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
AguilaFan
Carney Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium