Mark Herzlich

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Mark Herzlich

Postby Balls Deep on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:26 pm

I have lost some very dear family members to that awful disease --cancer. Today, I heard a report that Herzlich's doctor believes he is cancer free. If true, to me, that is the single biggest win we, as a community, will have this year.

I don't know Mark personally. However, I have prayed for him and his family every day since his diagnosis. He and his family seem like salt of the earth type people. They exemplify everthing I love about B.C.

I also have to say that the support and outpouring from other schools in the ACC has been truly amazing. I really enjoy playing in conference with such great fans.

Unfortunately, I moved away from the Boston area several years ago and do not make it back to Alumni often. But I promise you all one thing. If Herzy is able to play next year, nothing, and I mean nothing would stop me from being at Alumni to see #94, eyes painted black, run out to the field in his first game back.

To Mark and his family. Keep up the fight. You are an inspiration to so many people. We will continue to pray for you. We are BC.
Balls Deep
n00b

Re: Mark Herzlich

Postby joemack13 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:44 pm

go balls deep!
joemack13
Campion Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Balls Deep {l Wrote}:
Unfortunately, I moved away from the Boston area several years ago and do not make it back to Alumni often. But I promise you all one thing. If Herzy is able to play next year, nothing, and I mean nothing would stop me from being at Alumni to see #94, eyes painted black, run out to the field in his first game back.

Amen. I will cry like a baby if this happens.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:29 pm

At the end of the game last weekend, Herzy ran right over to the sutdent's section with all the other players and I have never, EVER heard the students cheer so loudly as when they saw that. God bless Mark Herzlich and his family. And here is a cheers to his triumphant return.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium