Florida State Travels Well

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Florida State Travels Well

Postby hansen on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:25 am

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:There are two types of FSU fans. Those that are affiliated with FSU in some way, and posers who started rooting for FSU in the 90s because they were good. One of those two groups doesn't deserve much respect and doesn't garner high expectations.

I split 10 years between Atlanta and South Florida. This sounds more like fans of "The U" than FSU. Canes fans are pure scum. UF fans are obnoxious and unload sperm in their pants when the word "Tebow" is mentioned, but then again they have every right these days. UGA, Bama, and Auburn fans were in a different mold. Perhaps "obnoxious rednecks" sums it up. The SEC ruled the world and The South was on the verge of winning The Civil War.

there was no civil war... it was a war of northern aggression.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Re: Florida State Travels Well

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:09 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
barstoolbcfan {l Wrote}:FYI you can order a Herzy shirt online at http://www.bcbookstore.com and choose "Pickup at Hillside" as shipping. No need to worry about shipping and it will be a quick transaction the day of the game.

Sah-weet. Except I just ordered and it says it's on back order under Order Details. Does that mean when I show up at Hillside requesting my shirt that I'll be turned away with my dick in my hand? If so, I may have to pull a Scafe and tack on 15 yards to that bitch.

You'll actually probably be arrested if you walk into Hillsides waving your genitals.

Wouldn't be the first time. Unfortunately for the Hillside patrons who were yearning to see my junk, I received a follow-up e-mail just now that said it is ready for pickup. Now all I need is a gold colostomy bag.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium