OT: Tufts revisiting Bowers v. Hartwick

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

OT: Tufts revisiting Bowers v. Hartwick

Postby HJS on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:19 pm

"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Re: OT: Tufts revisiting Bowers v. Hartwick

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:26 pm

campion {l Wrote}:Does anyone remember Anna Schleelein?

ugh
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:33 pm

campion {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

ugh

Do tell, young fella...

I never did anything to end up in her columns. But she would hang around where I worked and seem like she was expecting to be noticed. My coworker ended up taking advantage of her low self-esteem and was written about not too fondly.

She wasn't that attractive and she always managed to put me in a bad mood after I interacted with her.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby branchinator on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:39 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

ugh

Do tell, young fella...

I never did anything to end up in her columns. But she would hang around where I worked and seem like she was expecting to be noticed. My coworker ended up taking advantage of her low self-esteem and was written about not too fondly.

She wasn't that attractive and she always managed to put me in a bad mood after I interacted with her.

I remember her. You must be a grad in the 2002-2004 range then.
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:40 pm

branchinator {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

ugh

Do tell, young fella...

I have always been quite vocal that the class of 04 rulz and moderators from class of 94 drulz.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:50 pm

I stand by my original statement

:elephant
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby angrychicken on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:51 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
branchinator {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

ugh

Do tell, young fella...

I have always been quite vocal that the class of 04 rulz and moderators from class of 94 drulz.

i think you meant administrators from the class of 94. your oversight is forgiven

No. He CLEARLY said moderators.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:52 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
branchinator {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

ugh

Do tell, young fella...

i think you meant administrators from the class of 94. your oversight is forgiven

No. He CLEARLY said moderators.

I hate it when you two fight. You both drulz equally. How's that?
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:55 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:hasn't it been scientifically proven that the y2k bug may not have caused problems with computers around the world, but is directly responsible for the nerdification of boston college.

I attended BC on a full scholarship for Awesomeness

:band
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby angrychicken on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:00 pm

“As a Catholic university, we do not allow cohabitation in our residence halls,” Boston College spokesman Jack Dunn said.

Rumor has it that this rule was implemented to combat teh y2k.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby 49dueagle on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:19 pm

Rules for dorm "relationships":

1)Only use her room
2)Do not practice in coed dorms.
3) If the roommate is upset, invite her to join.
49dueagle
Carney Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:23 pm

campion {l Wrote}:She's still in the area, b0mber. And surprise, surprise, she's a lawyer. But not chasing many billable rabbits, apparently. Looks like she's having a "meet and greet" soon, too.
From the BU Law School website:

Shelter Legal Services
Law students will interview clients and manage civil legal cases, under the supervision of an attorney, at one of four weekly legal clinics. Clients need help on a variety of issues, including family law, housing, disability, unemployment and immigration. Students must attend training in Fall or Spring. Clinic times and locations: (1) Mondays at 5 pm: Rosie's Place, 889 Harrison Avenue, Roxbury; (2) Tuesdays at 8:30 am: Cambridge Multi-Service Center for the Homeless, 19 Brookline Street, Central Square; (3) Wednesdays at 10:00 am: Chelsea Soldiers' Home, Chelsea; (4) Wednesdays at 6:00 pm: New England Shelter for Homeless Veterans, 17 Court Street, Government Center. Contact the organization for the most up to date training session information.

Office locations: Boston College Law School, 885 Centre Street; Suffolk Law School, 120 Tremont Street

For more information contact:
Anna M. Schleelein (BU Law ’08)
Veterans Program Director
Shelter Legal Services
885 Centre Street
schleelein@shelterlegalservices.org
617-935-2989

Shelter Legal Services Volunteer Training - Saturday, October 3, 2009 from 10:00am - 12:30pm. Location: Room Barristers Hall at BU Law

Please check out our website at http://www.shelterlegalservices.org for more information about clinics and student volunteer opportunities. If you are interested in volunteering and would like to attend an upcoming training please RSVP to Anna Schleelein at schleelein@gmail.com. If you are a 3L or a military veteran please let her know in your RSVP.

She tightened your pants, didn't she, you frisky old man?
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:27 pm

campion {l Wrote}:Someone pointed her out to me at a football game once. As I recall she was short, brown hair, big boobs and a pooch belly, big arse-- right?

Yus. So she reminded you of HK? I thought maybe it was her writings that did it for you.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:33 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:hasn't it been scientifically proven that the y2k bug may not have caused problems with computers around the world, but is directly responsible for the nerdification of boston college.

so first the nerdification was around 96, now you are implying around 2000. what is it? this is important i need to know.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby WilpertsRevenge on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:35 pm

i remember he although not proudly
WilpertsRevenge
Carney Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:36 pm

here's her pic to anyone that cares...
Attachments
as.jpg
as.jpg (4.75 KiB) Viewed 14359 times

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:37 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:here's her pic to anyone that cares...

it's never a good sign when you can't take a good B/W photo. that doesn't say much for what you actually look like in person.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby WilpertsRevenge on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:39 pm

campion {l Wrote}:
WilpertsRevenge {l Wrote}:i remember he although not proudly

This is what the MTBSC refers to as a "cocktease post".

Nope, not a good story in the least and i was drunk enough to make it one. She was more talk than anything else. Nice cans though.
WilpertsRevenge
Carney Hall

Postby HustlinOwl on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Shaven, not furred.
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:56 pm

that made my brain hurt
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:20 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:

so first the nerdification was around 96, now you are implying around 2000. what is it? this is important i need to know.

hansen {l Wrote}:

full nerdification was the result of the y2k bug. nerdification was well underway, however, with the class of 2000. therefore, nerdification began in 1996 (with the start of the class of 2000 in september) and reached its peak in 2000 with the y2k bug... those spared prior to 12/31/1999 were thrown under the book mobile shortly thereafter

I hate you all.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:19 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:

hansen {l Wrote}:

full nerdification was the result of the y2k bug. nerdification was well underway, however, with the class of 2000. therefore, nerdification began in 1996 (with the start of the class of 2000 in september) and reached its peak in 2000 with the y2k bug... those spared prior to 12/31/1999 were thrown under the book mobile shortly thereafter

I hate you all.

Not all people from this timeframe fall into this category. It's just that a greater number fall into it.

p.s. - TRE fellinto it back in our day
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby apbc12 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:28 pm

I'm an '04 grad, and by the time I graduated I already thought the classes behind me were progressively nerdier. Maybe people get less nerdy during college, I don't know.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:35 pm

apbc12 {l Wrote}:I'm an '04 grad, and by the time I graduated I already thought the classes behind me were progressively nerdier. Maybe people get less nerdy during college, I don't know.

no i noticed a HUGE difference from the time i entered in fall 96 and the time i left in spring 2000.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:51 pm

apbc12 {l Wrote}:I'm an '04 grad, and by the time I graduated I already thought the classes behind me were progressively nerdier. Maybe people get less nerdy during college, I don't know.

I think the class of 05 almost put Mary Ann's out of business because they stopped going so much on weekdays. True story. Or at least I heard some facsimile from Chris the doorman drunk downtown one night.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:05 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

I think the class of 05 almost put Mary Ann's out of business because they stopped going so much on weekdays. True story. Or at least I heard some facsimile from Chris the doorman drunk downtown one night.

Was that the same year MA's got in trouble and could no longer accept out-of-state ID? The kids essentially boycotted after that because not all of their friends could get in.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby apbc12 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:40 pm

All I know is, when I was in Boston sometime last year, I got together with several friends to take a trip to MA's at about 4 on a Friday afternoon, and there was one other person there. :lame Congrats new nerds, you ruined an institution.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:47 pm

apbc12 {l Wrote}:All I know is, when I was in Boston sometime last year, I got together with several friends to take a trip to MA's at about 4 on a Friday afternoon, and there was one other person there. :lame Congrats new nerds, you ruined an institution.

Had a similar experience when I finished my master's. It was 7:30 PM on a Wednesday night during Finals Week. People still drank during finals when I was at BC.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby shockdoct on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:48 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Was that the same year MA's got in trouble and could no longer accept out-of-state ID? The kids essentially boycotted after that because not all of their friends could get in.

MAs priced themselves out of business. You're a dive, price your beer like one. They just started to live off their reputation while the other bars did midweek dollar drafts.
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby AdamBC on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:20 pm

shockdoct {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

MAs priced themselves out of business. You're a dive, price your beer like one. They just started to live off their reputation while the other bars did midweek dollar drafts.

And their 'Passport Era' scared away many from future classes. They screwed themselves on prices and scaring away underage people who would otherwise go there when legal.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium