Wait, Boise State is #5 in the polls?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Wait, Boise State is #5 in the polls?

Postby Endless Mike on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:27 am

Even though I'm supposed to have an ACC hard-on that Florida State killed BYU, I still would have liked to have seen BYU run the table and played for the title.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:37 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Even though I'm supposed to have an ACC hard-on that Florida State killed BYU, I still would have liked to have seen BYU run the table and played for the title.

Are you Mormon or crazy? Go on a two year mission to heal up and come back Catholic and normal.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:39 am

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Even though I'm supposed to have an ACC hard-on that Florida State killed BYU, I still would have liked to have seen BYU run the table and played for the title.

Are you Mormon or crazy? Go on a two year mission to heal up and come back Catholic and normal.

Would you rather watch Oklahoma/Ohio State get blown out by Florida for the umpteenth time?
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:25 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
1981Eagle {l Wrote}:

Would you rather watch Oklahoma/Ohio State get blown out by Florida for the umpteenth time?

It's tough to get an exciting and close NC game no matter who the match-ups are. I think we have to go all the way back maybe 7 years ago or so to the Miami-tOSU game that went into OT to find a close, exciting NC game. It's not unusual for the NC game to be a yawner.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby buconvict on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:39 am

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
1981Eagle {l Wrote}:

It's tough to get an exciting and close NC game no matter who the match-ups are. I think we have to go all the way back maybe 7 years ago or so to the Miami-tOSU game that went into OT to find a close, exciting NC game. It's not unusual for the NC game to be a yawner.

Was the 2006 USC v Texas Rose Bowl too dull for your liking?

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium