Gameday Week and We Got Yo Queero Taco Bi's Coming?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Gameday Week and We Got Yo Queero Taco Bi's Coming?

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:26 pm

Do these scores of acronym asshole cocksuckers and twattwinkie munchers know that recruits are coming and we have a national stage?

Nobody gives a flying burrito up their fagola ass if GLBTQ & the GLC along the Johnny Ola's (OLAA, she is smoking hot), and his crew of white queso swallowing queerizoids have a homohumpathon, but not on Gameday Week??

Get the fuck outta my alma mater and come back the road game weekend when you can have a twattaco festival.

GLC, OLAA Gather To Discuss Homosexuality In Latino Community Published in the Monday, September 28, 2009 Edition of By Andrew La Follette

As a part of the celebration of Hispanic Heritage month, the GLBTQ Leadership Council (GLC) and the Office of Latin American Affairs (OLAA) co-sponsored a panel discussion titled "From the Closet to the Classroom Intersections: Latino Masculine Gender and Sexuality." The event brought the two communities together to discuss important aspects of the Latino homosexual community and the homosexual experience at Boston College.

Four panel speakers, each with ties to the BC Latino culture, were present to answer questions and speak about their own personal experiences in dealing with homosexuality and how they have responded to the challenge of educating others about the struggles that the community faces.

The coordinators of the event were Larissa Belcic, GLC vice-president and A&S '10, and Jeans Santana, AHANA Leadership Council (ALC) and OLAA member and A&S '10. The two invited panel members not only from the Latino homosexual community, but also from outside of it to give a comprehensive view of the subject from different angles.

The four panel members stressed the importance of continuing to strive for acceptance despite the great strides made in the United States with the election of both President Obama and Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor.

Jennie Purnell, a professor in the political science department, reminded the audience of current problems with acceptance. "There was a large backlash in the U.S. when same sex marriage was legalized in Massachusetts, and work on acceptance should not end now," she said. Victor Marchetto, a panel member and A&S '10, said that we can constantly improve our own communities by educating others about the homosexual community.

Manuel Vasquez, a resident director at BC, highlighted the importance of individuality in Latino culture. "Being who you are is the most crucial thing you can do, your parents will not stop loving you," he said.

Jorge Gaitan, BC Law '11, said that acceptance does not always come easily and may take a long time to reach even with the closest people in our lives, but that should not stop people from being themselves.

Marchetto said he recognized this when he arrived at BC and decided to join GLC despite being straight. His bond with many gay and lesbian friends was strong enough for him continue the fight against discrimination in light of uneasy receptions from close people in his life, he said. "Nothing would get done if we did not act on our connections with people in our lives."

The panel stressed that education is at the forefront of eliminating the barrier that often separates the homosexual community and the mainstream straight community at BC. Purnell said that differences should not become something bigger than they are. Vasquez also said that even things that may seem trivial can be positive.

"Refraining from using words that show discrimination is a step in the right direction,"(MUSTA MISSED THAT ONE) he said. For Gaitan, the biggest challenge is to branch out from the cliques that people find themselves in to meet people outside their comfort zone. "If we don't do this, we stay in circles that don't intersect," he said
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: Gameday Week and We Got Yo Queero Taco Bi's Coming?

Postby apbc12 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Jeans Santana? Is that a real name? And is Jeans related to Janets?
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby BigPete on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:34 pm

The Spirit of Truth is going to serve those fools.
BigPete
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:10 pm

BigPete {l Wrote}:

Amen brother.....he told those muthfuck beetchees.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:10 am

During the interview process and application process since it is against the federal law to discriminate and we recieve some federal research grants, does BC as a private school ask these guys if they suck cock, or girls is they munch the turf, in more polite terms?

We should be exempt from the federal rules even though we get federal funds?

We are a private religious school and can make our own rules on anything, condom distribution, dating, dorms, curfews, posing nude for Playboy, etc.

Does BC really have a lot of these queer guys or is this just say maybe 10-15 guys out of 2,275 that slipped through the cracks?

Do the homohumpers identify themselves on the BC application and ask for separate humperhousing?

What if you got a queer roommate? You have got to be kidding me on that one!!

Same with the girls?

Why doesn't BC just ask them to go elsewhere since BC is Catholic and it brings a whole host of social, housing, moral and other issues?

The point here is what is going on with all these Heights articles over the last 7 years and how many homosexuals are being admitted HOW MANY ARE THERE NOW IN REALITY and only here by our world class homohumping left wing radical extremist faculty and admins trying to ruin BC?

BC should be don't ask and don't tell and respect everyone's sexuality and privacy, so I am not against anyone, but these events and coming outs and queer clubs encourage this deviate behavior and convince some fence sitters that this lifestyle is acceptable?

WTF is going on up there?

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:38 am

BigPete {l Wrote}:

best clip i've seen all week. it was worth watching all eight minutes.

p.s. what's up with the bald up north, mullet down the south? is this the missouri compromise?
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby shockdoct on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 am

:74
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:30 am

I just left a message for that Alexi Chi who censors my posts to the Heights.

AS ALWAYS, I responded with no vugarity, obscenities or bad words.

I said that Robin Gordon should be made President of my alma mater and give BC a nuclear enema and flsuh out the left wing radical extremist faculty and administration, but in a polite direct professional way.

She may be normal, but some of these Heights guys, editors and twats are fucking fagolas.

I guess the guys hate giving each other an enema before each date?

BC is completely pussified.

Thank God for our kids playing sports, male and female.

Herzlich makes me proud to wear my maroon and gold in Chicken Fried Nation.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium