GameDay at FSU-BC?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: GameDay at FSU-BC?

Postby Eagledom on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
BCDF22 {l Wrote}:Question, presumably for HJS: What is the reasoning behind the rule requiring pedestrians to wait 30 minutes before coming onto Shea? Its not a rule for any other lot. :pickle

It is just a rule put in place by Gene because he sucks. We went over ad nausea in the "why BC gameday experience sucks donkey balls" thread. While Gene likes to pretend everything is legislated, he is the one who instituted rules like: no walking onto Shea for the first 30 minutes... no accessing Shea without a ticket... no bringing alcohol onto Shea... and no tailgating from 30 minutes before through the end of the game. All those moves were Gene's fucking Springfield College-educated ideas.

I have no idea behind the rationale of any of those Gene rules. But, campion believes that it is because there are MILLION DOLLAR homes directly across the street... MILLION DOLLAR HOMES!!!!!!

Fuck Gene and those who try to defend him the effing little garden gnome.

We need a smiley icon that's yawning for responding to HJS' repetitive, whiny, Gene-obsessed, bloody tampon induced posts.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby talon on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
BCDF22 {l Wrote}:Question, presumably for HJS: What is the reasoning behind the rule requiring pedestrians to wait 30 minutes before coming onto Shea? Its not a rule for any other lot. :pickle

It is just a rule put in place by Gene because he sucks. We went over ad nausea in the "why BC gameday experience sucks donkey balls" thread. While Gene likes to pretend everything is legislated, he is the one who instituted rules like: no walking onto Shea for the first 30 minutes... no accessing Shea without a ticket... no bringing alcohol onto Shea... and no tailgating from 30 minutes before through the end of the game. All those moves were Gene's fucking Springfield College-educated ideas.

I have no idea behind the rationale of any of those Gene rules. But, campion believes that it is because there are MILLION DOLLAR homes directly across the street... MILLION DOLLAR HOMES!!!!!!

We need a smiley icon that's yawning for responding to HJS' repetitive, whiny, Gene-obsessed, bloody tampon induced posts.

We need a headscratching smiley for those of us who wonder why eagledomino12 is so ashamed of what he wrote on EI.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby commavegarage on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:08 pm

talon {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

We need a headscratching smiley for those of us who wonder why eagledomino12 is so ashamed of what he wrote on EI.

:whammy
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:46 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:

Those homes are worth a lot more than a million dollars. Just sayin'.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:41 am

HJS {l Wrote}:

The ticket & no booze rule is to prevent locals (Brighton not Chesnut Hill) from causing trouble, a problem BC had on Shea in the past. The 30 minute delay needs to end.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:01 am

The ticket rule I suppose is understandable, however, Slimeball Gene D needs to figure out at way to modify the application of that rule. With the length of that line, some people wont get onto shea until an hour after the opening. This is the type of shit that drives me crazy. They want to get people out of the lots and into the stadium earlier, but they make these stupid rules that cut down on the time they can tailgate and give people a reason/excuse not to show up until midway thru the 1st quarter.

If BC messes up this gameday thing I hope Gene loses his job. This solution is so easy it makes me sick. I dont even understand why we have to wait until Wednesday to hear this news. Just let the cars in the lots at 9. Dont allow tailgating until 12 after the show is over. ITS SO FUCKING EASY AND THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT GENE IS GOING TO FUCK THIS UP. PLEASE EAT A BIG BAG OF SHIT GENE D :pickle
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby barstoolbcfan on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:40 am

why are there still tickets available to this game through BC?? awful.
HOW COOL IS THIS!?!!!
barstoolbcfan
n00b

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium