Gary Tranquill is now finished at end of the 2010 Season!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Gary Tranquill is now finished at end of the 2010 Season!

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 am

Gary Tranquill will be coaching his last game versus Syracuse this November and will not come back and be BC's offensive coordinator and retire.

Thank God.

Sadly, somewhere back in this site is my and others original comments about hiring Gary and how I said Spazoo felt him to be no threat and he was not GDF's personal selection and Spazoo made the call.

Gary Tranquill, whether voluntary retirement ---- or call it as you think -- forced retirement -- is now done. Thank God!

Sadly, I can't say the same info related to me late last night included the man I have been telling people is a fair to good defensive coordinator but totally unqualified as Head Coach will be gone also, but that is never gonna happen for quite a while.

Somewhere is this mess is the original Monumental Disaster Level Blunder made by GDF in the Jags deal and then compounding it by hiring a house stooge guy you passed over 2 years before ----and then the killer---- titanic blunder...Tranquill!

Spazoo drags a 68 year old out of a substantial retirement, of no offensive Sid Gilman type of genius reputation, or even Division I high grades--- and you get instant malaise and mediocrity and of course the now -- throwing Jags under the bus.

Just so sad for the greatest University in the Galaxy.

Maybe GDF will retire too at the end of 2010--- and a new AD will access Spazoo's record at the end of 2011 and we can make a dream list and finally get another Jags or better.

Gary Tranquill did it to himself yesterday ----and over 19 games with the botched QB Derby and the development of Chase Rettig and the disaster of Dave Shinskie and yo-yoing of Marscovetra.

One down, two to go. To me, when you now have a lame duck offensive coordinator, it speaks volumes on how unqualified and incompetent Spazoo was to even hire him, or consider him.

Ergo...GDF...made a monumental level disaster and the wheels are now all off the Yawkey Yokel Rickshaw.

I do not feel sorry for Gary Tranquill, he made some huge dollars dusting off his 1956 playbook and you have to examine the source of all evils---GDF for even considering hiring Frank Spaziani, or letting Spazoo bring in a guy with his shallow resume no matter what the age.

Gary Topoo Tranquill is done. Thank God!
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: Gary Tranquill is Finished at end of 2010 Season

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:00 am

DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Re: Gary Tranquill is Finished at end of 2010 Season

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:17 am

http://www.tacobell.com/food/chalupas

ENJOY DOMINGO!

Choke on one! Why?

Because you are a rude, incessant, disrepectful waste of blubber.

If you can find this in that thread, then you are right. sadly, for us, you never are.

You used to add some value, now your a utter waste of time. When GT is gone, you should follow.

You are nothing to Boston College Sports blogs. A big fat zero chalupa! OLE!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: Gary Tranquill is now finished at end of the 2010 Season!

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:11 am

This is gonna be fun time at Yawkey!

The interesting and great set of personal and business dynamics here is who will chose the next offensive Coordinator?

Me, I think Spazoo is just in the side car eating a sausage and pepper sub now that Tranquill has been terminated at seasons end.

GDF will never allow idiot Spazoo to make another pick...ERGO ===

Will Spazoo quit if he feels that GT was "forced out into Boca Vista" without his consent?

Unlikely, money is money----- and he did the 70 year old a huge favor. So no.

If GDF hires some hotshot Coach in Waiting as Offensive Coordinator who will ignore Spazoo lame duck ---- will Spazoo quit as Head Coach?

Again, He is the penultimate catatonic calzone and 3 years of big $$$$ is huge. So no.

If Spazoo expresses public dissatisfaction, will GDF fire him or force him out like GT and retire him?

Spazoo will gafaw and mumble and say things like its a business and yadda yadda and Gary wanted to spend time with his grandkids-- and the new OC was my personal pick :roll: --- but 3 years and huge $$$$---- since no way he gets a full 3 year Jesuit bunny payoff...so Spazoo clams up.

If I was Spazoo I would take $2M+ and retire and have 3 years on Nantucket or Tuscany.

But, Spazoo holds all the cards with 3 more years locked and loaded?

Like Casey at the Brickbat said....where is the next Chip Kelly when you pass him by again....

Oregon..a hot program ......and a few wins away from the Big Bunny in Glendale ---- and BC eating rabbit turds for dinner with Spazoo and Topoo.

This should be as fun as when GDF made his monumental disaster level blunder and the dominos fell all over Puscadoria!

Me I can't wait!!

Ryan Day and his empty "I paid no dues anywhere" resume should be jilted once again be left at the altar, but nothing is for sure with the King of Monumental Blunders!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:06 am

Ryan Day and his empty "I paid no dues anywhere" resume should be jilted once again be left at the altar, but nothing is for sure with the King of Monumental Blunders!

First of all good news about Tranq going back into retirement. When Matt Millen mentioned on last weeks broadcast that he was an excellent OC that was the sure sign that he sucked. Secondly, the entire staff neeeds to be purged excpet for Sirmans and let McGovern go back to coaching the linebackers. Napoleon will force Day, who is still awful on Spaz and then the battle will begin for power.
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:08 am

GreenvilleEagle {l Wrote}:Ryan Day and his empty "I paid no dues anywhere" resume should be jilted once again be left at the altar, but nothing is for sure with the King of Monumental Blunders!

First of all good news about Tranq going back into retirement. When Matt Millen mentioned on last weeks broadcast that he was an excellent OC that was the sure sign that he sucked. Secondly, the entire staff neeeds to be purged excpet for Sirmans and let McGovern go back to coaching the linebackers. Napoleon will force Day, who is still awful on Spaz and then the battle will begin for power.

I like Brock's recruiting.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:29 am

GreenvilleEagle {l Wrote}:Ryan Day and his empty "I paid no dues anywhere" resume should be jilted once again be left at the altar, but nothing is for sure with the King of Monumental Blunders!

Green Hornet ---

1--- GDF holds all the alleged power, but the trustees would have to OK a Spazoo payoff, firing or both. I think GDF goes with the uber Offensive Coordinator power play and the impression he is the Jimbo Fisher of BC, maybe one year earlier than Spazoo thinks.

2--Spazoo has 3 more years and most likely close to $3M. Leahy-Hoo and BC have $1.5 trillion and throw nickels around like manhole covers, so getting the next Tale of Two Kelly's will be tough.

3--I think even now GDF knows Day is an empty unknown barrel or air, ----but then again ----the monumental level disaster level blunder in firing Jags was a national shocker back then and stupid is as stupid does?

4--I want your deal.

The entire assclown retirement village relocated to Boca Vista!!!!!!!

Maybe Chip Kelly's wife loves Boston?

We better start wind sprinting!

GO GREEN HORNET!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby gallopingghost on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:48 am

Ok, it makes sense to try and run the ball with an inexperienced true freshman QB. If that is the straategy, why run out of the shotgun rather than the I formation? The fullback provides an extra lead blocker for the tailback. Why run the ball out of a formation designed for passing if you are not going to pass? Makes no sense.
gallopingghost
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:25 pm

gallopingghost {l Wrote}:Ok, it makes sense to try and run the ball with an inexperienced true freshman QB. If that is the straategy, why run out of the shotgun rather than the I formation? The fullback provides an extra lead blocker for the tailback. Why run the ball out of a formation designed for passing if you are not going to pass? Makes no sense.

Our offense is so fxcked up and so predictable and so pathetic its laughable.

Welcome to 1962.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BC923 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:27 pm

did we get official word yet or is this just rumors?
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:48 pm

BC923 {l Wrote}:did we get official word yet or is this just rumors?

My source said it will happen. Gary Tranquill is done and is gone at the end of the year. In my humble opinion, he should never have been hired, along with Spazoo.

You hire unqualifed career long assistants like Spazoo and you get dependent unqualified career long assistants as head Coaches who will never hire anyone as a threat or better. I said it the day GT was hired.

Spazzo was not passed over by GDF for a reason when we brought in Jags and Logan. Spazoo defenses had some nice games but in big games or 3 freshman QB's in 2006 --Spazoo was owned like gravy meat.

He is a slow thinking, hail Mary'ed, cataonic calzone cushioned, failure to launch blitz packages and QB pressure, just keep it close and maybe we get lucky thinking --- or a passive pathetic pasta putz puscadore!

That above Head Coach Spazoo stunned and I mean fxcking stunned the CFA world when he hired Gary Tranquill a poor to mediocre OC who was retired ---and never was a guru or a mentor out of old AARP friendship and to share gravy recipies?

Are you fucking nuts?

Are you fxcking completely nuts with Gary tranquill?

BC is a 31 sport NCAA scholarship monster and a premier University and a high profile sports face and in the ACC and a huge budget and 34,000 apps for 2,250 slots and we take care of big business like when Vito Corleone was replaced in the grocery store by the stooge loser Don Fanucci in Godfather I ---and we hire some dumb incompetent nephew who everyone loves in Spaz!

Do you know how many talented offensive coordinators and former Head Coach solid offensive guys BC passed over for a 68 year old has been like Gary Tranquill? (Bicknell, Logan???)

Even the UNC trolls laughed at us--and those were the ones that liked BC and one was an ambassador!

GT should retire now since he is a huge embarrassment to BC and to his friend.

:74

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Yeah, Gary Tranquill was "scheduled to retire at the end of this year"...... and he stays...... for Dave Shinskie?

Yeah, and you are set to marry a rich hot Victoria Secret looking daughter whose Dad owns the Yankees and is head over heels for you, but you tell her no.............. since you wanna sow more oats in Skanktown?

Yeah, old Italians like Gary Tranquill have to be killed....twice...and GT was killed yesterday....twice...GT is officially gone.

There will be no more Spazooshit at the end of 2010 like , "I asked GT to stay and tutor Rettig, or one more year" ----

GDF was schedule to retire too....he is still here...Paterno....LaRussa, yeah...

Schedule to retire is like, the check is in the mail.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:35 pm

http://www.boston.com/sports/colleges/f ... _at_peace/

So when Frank Spaziani, an old friend, was named head coach at BC, and called to ask him to be the Eagles' offensive coordinator, Tranquill didn't hesitate.

"If I didn't have the energy, I wouldn't do it," said Tranquill. "I still have the energy. This is my 46th or 47th season. That's a lot of kickoffs."

Show me where.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:37 pm

EVEN HIS BIO--BC ATHLETIC SITE...

******SHOW ME WHERE? ...and is schedule to retire at the end of this year It would be right there???? NOT ON BC's SITE!

Gary Tranquill is beginning his second season as Boston College's offensive coordinator. ****** He has more than 47 years of college and professional coaching experience.

In 2009, Tranquill had to overcome more obstacles than perhaps any coach in the country. He was coaxed out of retirement by Coach Frank Spaziani, who calls him "one of the best coaches in the country. I have coached with him and against him, and I like coaching with him better. He is the epitome of a teacher. He can coach players, and he can coach coaches. He does it all." When Tranquill took over in the spring, he was faced with the task of finding a starting quarterback among four players who had virtually no experience at all. Further, he faced an offensive line that had four different coaches in three years.

Things went from bad to worse when Dominique Davis - the only quarterback with any experience - was forced to transfer for academic reasons. Tranquill and his staff found and recruited 25-year-old true freshman Dave Shinskie, who had been playing minor league baseball for nearly seven years. Although the offense started slowly at the beginning of the season, Shinskie eventually won the full-time job as the starting signal caller, the offensive line gelled into a solid, cohesive unit, and several individuals excelled. Tranquill is one of the main reasons the Eagles, who were picked to finish last in the ACC's Atlantic Division in the league's preseason media voting, and were predicted to finish 2-10 by one heralded ESPN prognosticator, finished 8-5 and played in a bowl game for the 11th consecutive seasons.

Sophomore running back Montel Harris broke William Green's BC sophomore rushing record and reeled off eight consecutive 100-yard games. Harris earned numerous honors for his performances, including Walter Camp National Offensive Player of the Week, College Football Performance Awards National Player of the Week and ACC Offensive Back of the Week. Senior wide receiver Rich Gunnell broke Pete Mitchell's records to become BC's all-time receiving leader, and place-kicker Steve Aponavicius became BC's all-time scoring leader.

Before coming to BC, Tranquill was most recently the quarterbacks coach of the Rhein Fire in NFL Europe for the 2007 season.

Tranquill's experience as an offensive coordinator spans 14 seasons at five different schools and he was also the head coach at Navy for five years from 1982-86. He has worked with some of the best quarterbacks to come through the Atlantic Coast Conference during his stint at Virginia, including Scott Secules, Shawn Moore and Matt Blundin.

Before his time with the Rhein Fire, Tranquill was the offensive coordinator of the University of North Carolina from 2001-05. In his five years at Carolina, he coached Darian Durant and Ronald Curry, who set numerous passing records at UNC. Durant finished his career with 51 school records, including every major career passing mark. He finished first in career pass attempts, completions, touchdowns, career completion percentage, passing yards and total offense.

Tranquill had his second stint at the University of Virginia as offensive coordinator under George Welsh from 1999-00. He was the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach for Nick Saban's Michigan State Spartans from 1995-98. Michigan State averaged 161.5 yards rushing, 220.9 yards passing and 27.6 points per game during his tenure. The Spartans averaged almost 30 points per game in each of his last three seasons there, its top scoring averages of the decade.

During the 1994 season, Tranquill was the offensive coordinator for Frank Beamer at Virginia Tech. Before his stint with the Hokies, he coached the quarterbacks for the Cleveland Browns under Bill Belichick from 1991-93. In his first season with Cleveland, Bernie Kosar was one of the top quarterbacks in the league.

As Virginia's quarterbacks coach from 1987-90, he helped develop some of the top passers in conference history, including Secules and Moore. Moore was a first-team All-American, the ACC Player of the Year in 1990 and finished fourth in the Heisman Trophy balloting that season.

Tranquill got his start as a defensive coach for his alma mater, Wittenberg University, from 1962-69. He became Ball State's defensive coordinator in 1970 before heading to Bowling Green State to be the defensive coordinator for two years (1971-72). From 1973-76, he coached the quarterbacks and receivers at Navy under George Welsh. Tranquill was named the secondary coach for two seasons (1977-78) under legendary coach Woody Hayes at Ohio State. At West Virginia (1979-81) he spent one season as the defensive coordinator and two seasons as the offensive coordinator. In 1982, Tranquill succeeded his former boss, George Welsh, to become head coach at Navy and coached there for five years.

Tranquill is a 1962 graduate of Wittenberg, where he lettered four years in football and baseball. He was later inducted into Wittenberg's Athletic Hall of Fame in 1986.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:46 pm

http://www.bcinterruption.com/2010/9/29 ... her-topics

Debating whether GT should retire or stay on for another year. -ONE MONTH AGO!

Suspect #2 - Gary Tranquill As BC's Offensive Coordinator In 2011

Jeff as Bad Cop: Since I get to go first I am clearly taking bad cop here. I think two years is enough for Tranq and he should go back into retirement completely. BC's offense has shown little under his tutelage and its time to move on. Clock management seems to be an issue and sense of urgency when trailing is certainly a problem. With a younger OC in there, I think those two problems go away immediately. Aside from the N.C. State game in 2009, what has Gary Tranquill done here? He certainly won't end up accomplishing half of what Steve Logan accomplished in his two seasons.

Brian as Good Cop: C'mon, Jeff. Tranquill has accomplished some things on the Heights. Look at the BC's offense' statistics from last year. The Eagles ranked 98th in total offense, 93rd in passing offense, 71st in rushing offense and 79th in scoring offense. This season ... well, the passing offense has improved 20 spots from 93rd to 73rd! The Eagles total offense is up to 92nd nationally, and the Eagles have yet to go up against the Wake Forest and Duke defenses! That's progress, no?

Looks around for other meaningless stats that show offensive improvement ...

OK, maybe the case to keep Tranquill is a little thin, but don't go saying that Steve Logan accomplished twice what Tranquill has accomplished. Tranquill didn't have Matt Ryan to make his career the fourth time around, and Logan's offenses were just as bad in 2008 without Ryan.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:04 pm

I googled When is Gary Tranquill retiring from BC?

No definitive decision...2 or 3 years ...was one dead site in the South of Puscadoria....

BC Interruption discusses that he should retire....but not one of 11+ sites and sources has said Gary Tranquill has decided to retire at seasons' end.

Batter up...

You look at every BC Sports site....Scout yesterday and all...if GT was scheduled to retire in BOb W'33s and other posters --no one knows since they all suggest he should ---- so it was the best kept secret at BC on Scout and here?

Like I said, if Gt was scheduled to retire, only GT knew and now he does know...BUH BYE TOPOO.

What a waste of over $1M++!

Poor Bicknell

...or the other stealth empty resume BC zero....

What Day is it?

The Day you ain't never getting the OC job at BC when you get beat out by Grandpa Topoo!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:08 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:I googled When is Gary Tranquill retiring from BC?

No definitive decision...2 or 3 years ...was one dead site in the South of Puscadoria....

BC Interruption discusses that he should retire....but not one of 11+ sites and sources has said Gary Tranquill has decided to retire at seasons' end.

Batter up...

You look at every BC Sports site....Scout yesterday and all...if GT was scheduled to retire in BOb W'33s and other posters --no one knows since they all suggest he should ---- so it was the best kept secret at BC on Scout and here?

Like I said, if Gt was scheduled to retire, only GT knew and now he does know...BUH BYE TOPOO.

Poor Bicknell

What Day is it?

The Day you ain't never getting the OC job at BC when you get beat out by Grandpa Topoo!

do you ever get tired of responding to yourself? I guess that's what happens when you get senile...no one can understand your shit except for you.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby SJeagle09 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Batter up...

Poor Bicknell

What Day is it?

HJS has stated a number of times that Tranq was only staying for 2 years, whether here or the other site, I can't remember, maybe both.

Then again, it is HJS so not too many people took it seriously/read it.
:pontif
SJeagle09
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:24 pm

SJ--

I just searched all 2,846 of HJS posts with Tranquill, Retire, Retirement, two years and looked at many threads about Spaz retiring two 2 years and being forced out, but no Gary was only gonna stay 2 years max.

There was nothing here, so since I was mainly here for the time Topoo was hired except for time served in Alcatrez, I will ask him if he posted that Tranquill was definitely gonna leave after 2 years.

I checked scores of these threads with these words.

York, and other topics but no Tranquill was only staying for 2 years and retiring.

I will check Scout now.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:37 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:SJ--

I just searched all 2,846 of HJS posts with Tranquill, Retire, Retirement, two years and looked at many threads about Spaz retiring two 2 years and being forced out, but no Gary was only gonna stay 2 years max.

There was nothing here, so since I was mainly here for the time Topoo was hired except for time served in Alcatrez, I will ask him if he posted that Tranquill was definitely gonna leave after 2 years.

York, and other topics but no Tranquill was only staying for 2 years and retiring.

I will check Scout now.

You're really claiming ownership of this one? Whatever you say, Miss Cleo.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:42 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

I will check Scout now.

No. I am just saying what I posted and saying what I see.

Thanks!

Have a nice evening!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:45 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

I will check Scout now.

No. I am just saying what I posted and saying what I see.

Thanks!

Have a nice evening!

Whatever, one nut. This topic has been discussed many times, starting back when Day was talked into staying on the staff. Maybe you missed it during one of your bannings or because it wasn't in multiple colors.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Yes I checked. I missed it in multiple searches here and with Google and all over BC, Globe and the entire Net then.

You know old age, senility and stupidity, I guess I missed the exact post or story where all knew that Gary Tranquill and BC had announced that he was for sure retiring at the end of 2010 and the alleged speculation of Gary stepping aside after 2 years was a certainty (MY POST)---- and the world's most empty laminated resume, the heralded Ryan Day, was definitely taking over in 2011 season.

Thanks!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:56 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Yes I checked. I missed it in multiple searches here and with Google and all over BC, Globe and the entire Net then.

You know old age, senility and stupidity, I guess I missed the exact post or story where all knew that Gary Tranquill and BC had announced that he was for sure retiring at the end of 2010 and the alleged speculation of Gary stepping aside after 2 years was a certainty (MY POST)---- and the world's most empty laminated resume, the heralded Ryan Day, was definitely taking over in 2011 season.

Thanks!

I love how you have taken what people have been saying for quite some time and added that you have "a source" to claim it as your own. That's funny. Funny queer, not funny ha-ha.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:59 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Yes I checked. I missed it in multiple searches here and with Google and all over BC, Globe and the entire Net then.

Thanks!

I love how you have taken what people have been saying for quite some time and added that you have "a source" to claim it as your own. That's funny. Funny queer, not funny ha-ha.

Yes, once again Thanks, I missed those posts where the posters here, media and BC have said that Gary Tranquill definitely is not returning to BC at the end of 2010!

My apologies.

I guess when I am wrong, Its a doozie!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:02 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Thanks!

Yes, once again Thanks, I missed those posts where the posters here, media and BC have said that Gary Tranquill definitely is not returning to BC at the end of 2010!

My apologies.

I guess when I am wrong, Its a doozie!

It was always understood that it was a short term thing. The writing is on the wall, and you're claiming "a source". Funny stuff. You're a regular Deep Throat.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:17 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Thanks!

My apologies.

I guess when I am wrong, Its a doozie! (YEAH SURE)

It was always understood that it was a short term thing. The writing is on the wall, and you're claiming "a source". Funny stuff. You're a regular Deep Throat.

Interesting, much appreciated!

It was always speculated and discussed since the day Tranquill was hired, that it was maybe a short term thing or 2 or 3 years, I re-read the original blog guesses on multiple sites and speculation and even other sites, but now I stand corrected, it was a done deal. (NEVER!)

So I guess when BC makes the new future re-annoucement, they can start ----- as we let you know the day Gary was hired he would only be here for only 2 years! I plan on smacking my Yawkey mole upside the head!

(NEVER)

Good Catch! (TRY AGAIN)

Thanks!
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:20 pm

You're welcome.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Harry Seaward on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Batter up...

Poor Bicknell

What Day is it?

do you ever get tired of responding to yourself? I guess that's what happens when you get senile...no one can understand your shit except for you.

who gives a shit?
Harry Seaward
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:16 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Gary Tranquill will be coaching his last game versus Syracuse this November and will not come back and be BC's offensive coordinator and retire.

Thank God.

Sadly, somewhere back in this site is my and others original comments about hiring Gary and how I said Spazoo felt him to be no threat and he was not GDF's personal selection and Spazoo made the call.

Gary Tranquill, whether voluntary retirement ---- or call it as you think -- forced retirement -- is now done. Thank God!

Sadly, I can't say the same info related to me late last night included the man I have been telling people is a fair to good defensive coordinator but totally unqualified as Head Coach will be gone also, but that is never gonna happen for quite a while.

Somewhere is this mess is the original Monumental Disaster Level Blunder made by GDF in the Jags deal and then compounding it by hiring a house stooge guy you passed over 2 years before ----and then the killer---- titanic blunder...Tranquill!

Spazoo drags a 68 year old out of a substantial retirement, of no offensive Sid Gilman type of genius reputation, or even Division I high grades--- and you get instant malaise and mediocrity and of course the now -- throwing Jags under the bus.

Just so sad for the greatest University in the Galaxy.

Maybe GDF will retire too at the end of 2010--- and a new AD will access Spazoo's record at the end of 2011 and we can make a dream list and finally get another Jags or better.

Gary Tranquill did it to himself yesterday ----and over 19 games with the botched QB Derby and the development of Chase Rettig and the disaster of Dave Shinskie and yo-yoing of Marscovetra.

One down, two to go. To me, when you now have a lame duck offensive coordinator, it speaks volumes on how unqualified and incompetent Spazoo was to even hire him, or consider him.

Ergo...GDF...made a monumental level disaster and the wheels are now all off the Yawkey Yokel Rickshaw.

I do not feel sorry for Gary Tranquill, he made some huge dollars dusting off his 1956 playbook and you have to examine the source of all evils---GDF for even considering hiring Frank Spaziani, or letting Spazoo bring in a guy with his shallow resume no matter what the age.

Gary Topoo Tranquill is done. Thank God!

10-17-2010

Hey TRE, What if I am right?

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium