Gary Tranquill is now finished at end of the 2010 Season!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Gary Tranquill is now finished at end of the 2010 Season!

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:20 pm

No.

You said it was common knowledge and it was not.

My source may be right and Farrell is wrong....again....

You are right about one thing TRE Crabcakes at the Airport.......It doesn't matter.

Its all about Rettigun TRE.

You or I could be calling better plays but this kid has to the leader!

We still need a whole new staff except for Loco.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:00 pm

I would sign Topoo to a 40 year guarateed contract is Ryan Day if the next OC.

Rettig deserves better in each scenario.

Greenie Eagle is right--both scenarios suck.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:14 pm

10-17-2010.

Thanks for updating..

:laugh :laugh

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:44 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:well, you now have a line cast on each side of the argument so i'd guarantee that one of them winds up being right

This is what he does so he can declare Huge Guy's Anal Waxing!
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Gotcha -- you are so easy and so predictable.

LOSER and crap poster.. :laugh

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: Gary Tranquill is Finished at end of 2010 Season

Postby BC '00 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:30 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:http://www.tacobell.com/food/chalupas

ENJOY DOMINGO!

Choke on one! Why?

Because you are a rude, incessant, disrepectful waste of blubber.

If you can find this in that thread, then you are right. sadly, for us, you never are.

You used to add some value, now your a utter waste of time. When GT is gone, you should follow.

You are nothing to Boston College Sports blogs. A big fat zero chalupa! OLE!

This was actually really funny. The chalupa link was groundbreaking for 74, and "disrespectul waste of blubber" may have to enter the lexicon in my daily life. Kudos, sir!
BC '00
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Hundreds of lexiconic* (*74) legendary comments lost in translation...now sunk in the old EI Atlantis servers into the depths of some storage bin.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:23 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Gary Tranquill will be coaching his last game versus Syracuse this November and will not come back and be BC's offensive coordinator and retire.

Thank God.

Sadly, somewhere back in this site is my and others original comments about hiring Gary and how I said Spazoo felt him to be no threat and he was not GDF's personal selection and Spazoo made the call.

Gary Tranquill, whether voluntary retirement ---- or call it as you think -- forced retirement -- is now done. Thank God!

Sadly, I can't say the same info related to me late last night included the man I have been telling people is a fair to good defensive coordinator but totally unqualified as Head Coach will be gone also, but that is never gonna happen for quite a while.

Somewhere is this mess is the original Monumental Disaster Level Blunder made by GDF in the Jags deal and then compounding it by hiring a house stooge guy you passed over 2 years before ----and then the killer---- titanic blunder...Tranquill!

Spazoo drags a 68 year old out of a substantial retirement, of no offensive Sid Gilman type of genius reputation, or even Division I high grades--- and you get instant malaise and mediocrity and of course the now -- throwing Jags under the bus.

Just so sad for the greatest University in the Galaxy.

Maybe GDF will retire too at the end of 2010--- and a new AD will access Spazoo's record at the end of 2011 and we can make a dream list and finally get another Jags or better.

Gary Tranquill did it to himself yesterday ----and over 19 games with the botched QB Derby and the development of Chase Rettig and the disaster of Dave Shinskie and yo-yoing of Marscovetra.

One down, two to go. To me, when you now have a lame duck offensive coordinator, it speaks volumes on how unqualified and incompetent Spazoo was to even hire him, or consider him.

Ergo...GDF...made a monumental level disaster and the wheels are now all off the Yawkey Yokel Rickshaw.

I do not feel sorry for Gary Tranquill, he made some huge dollars dusting off his 1956 playbook and you have to examine the source of all evils---GDF for even considering hiring Frank Spaziani, or letting Spazoo bring in a guy with his shallow resume no matter what the age.

Gary Topoo Tranquill is done. Thank God!

10-17-2010...

If empty resume takes over or the usual suspects--- BC could do much better. tranquil was a extremely poor, poor choice.

Go read this post---this is why we are mediocre and guys like Farrell are lackies and simps for not scorching TOB, SPAZOO and other like I ahve for 8+ seasons.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:25 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Yes I checked. I missed it in multiple searches here and with Google and all over BC, Globe and the entire Net then.

You know old age, senility and stupidity, I guess I missed the exact post or story where all knew that Gary Tranquill and BC had announced that he was for sure retiring at the end of 2010 and the alleged speculation of Gary stepping aside after 2 years was a certainty (MY POST)---- and the world's most empty laminated resume, the heralded Ryan Day, was definitely taking over in 2011 season.

Thanks!

I love how you have taken what people have been saying for quite some time and added that you have "a source" to claim it as your own. That's funny. Funny queer, not funny ha-ha.

Yes, once again Thanks, I missed those posts where the posters here, media and BC have said that Gary Tranquill definitely is not returning to BC at the end of 2010! (NO WHERE!!)

My apologies.

I guess when I am wrong, Its a doozie! --- WE SHALL SEE!!! NOT!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:27 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
BC923 {l Wrote}:did we get official word yet or is this just rumors?

My source said it will happen. Gary Tranquill is done and is gone at the end of the year. In my humble opinion, he should never have been hired, along with Spazoo.

You hire unqualifed career long assistants like Spazoo and you get dependent unqualified career long assistants as head Coaches who will never hire anyone as a threat or better. I said it the day GT was hired.

Spazzo was not passed over by GDF for a reason when we brought in Jags and Logan. Spazoo defenses had some nice games but in big games or 3 freshman QB's in 2006 --Spazoo was owned like gravy meat.

He is a slow thinking, hail Mary'ed, cataonic calzone cushioned, failure to launch blitz packages and QB pressure, just keep it close and maybe we get lucky thinking --- or a passive pathetic pasta putz puscadore!

That above Head Coach Spazoo stunned and I mean fxcking stunned the CFA world when he hired Gary Tranquill a poor to mediocre OC who was retired ---and never was a guru or a mentor out of old AARP friendship and to share gravy recipies?

Are you fucking nuts?

Are you fxcking completely nuts with Gary tranquill?

BC is a 31 sport NCAA scholarship monster and a premier University and a high profile sports face and in the ACC and a huge budget and 34,000 apps for 2,250 slots and we take care of big business like when Vito Corleone was replaced in the grocery store by the stooge loser Don Fanucci in Godfather I ---and we hire some dumb incompetent nephew who everyone loves in Spaz!

Do you know how many talented offensive coordinators and former Head Coach solid offensive guys BC passed over for a 68 year old has been like Gary Tranquill? (Bicknell, Logan???)

Even the UNC trolls laughed at us--and those were the ones that liked BC and one was an ambassador!

GT should retire now since he is a huge embarrassment to BC and to his friend.

:74

GDF has ruined my alma mater's football program. We are the model of perfected mediocrity

:74

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:39 am

Chicken and All ---

Go carefully read my sage and humble comments from post 1 to last post...

Sometimes you site owners and bratty kids make me wanna ROMO.

You can use this to shove the assholes like Farrell into bolivian since we here had the deal here first...months ago...

I did one more search and no where have I ever found that this TOPOO crap was set in stone or dicussed as a sure thing that he would retire.

Now we have worse--Spazoo for 5 years and the possibility of one of the empty resumes on GDF's "LACKEY LEASH" (74 original) Sadly I never update the dicktionery--- :laugh ---as our new Rettig Coordinator, Mentor and Confidant.

Sad.

The worse hire in 120 years was Gary Tranquill and his cosmically stupid play calls --or our POY by Dixie 2009--- and now that was surpassed by the extension of Spazoo for 2 more years.

Just when you thought Spazoo's new extension was the worst ever in 120 years....

Here comes's the empty resume... if Ryan Day is the new OC, then I have to ask BC nation one thing:

"WHY WAS RYAN "Empty Resume" DAY NOT MADE OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR WHEN JAGS AND LOGAN LEFT AND SPAZOO WAS HIRED??"

Same answer as why was Spazoo made Head Coach when Jags was fired?

GDFUCKUP.....his incompetent arrogance and ego has ruined my alma mater.

So many FCS, Division II great Coaches and OC's ---and our staff is the best we can do?

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:38 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
Just when you thought Spazoo's new extension was the worst ever in 120 years....

Here comes's the empty resume... if Ryan Day is the new OC, then I have to ask BC nation one thing:

"WHY WAS RYAN "Empty Resume" DAY NOT MADE OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR WHEN JAGS AND LOGAN LEFT AND SPAZOO WAS HIRED??"

So many FCS, Division II great Coaches and OC's ---and our staff is the best we can do?

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!

Anyone got an answer?

Farrell..Farrell..Bueller....Blog Boy....Blog Boy....

Thanks for the Scoop. Just think....if that was me.....boy would I be embarrassed....

What do you do for a living and how again did you miss these deals year after year after year???

:laugh :laugh :laugh

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby bcfanbetweenthhedges on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:55 pm

bcfanbetweenthhedges
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:04 pm

bcfanbetweenthhedges {l Wrote}:74 knows

http://www.boston.com/sports/colleges/e ... ah_at.html

That story confirms it was never a done 2 year deal and my searches I posted here, but no matter....

Thanks. Appreciated. It as you can see and anything here will always be challenged, debated and negated and blasted.

It's the nature of the medium and the sports blog world.

120 years...why was he even hired when he was retired, 68, out of the game, was never highly regarded as a Head Coach or OC..... and the game was in the midst of huge paradigm changes.

That first post was a true indictment of the arrogance and ego of GDF and how could he let Spazoo hire Topoo.. and one of my best in 8 seasons....humbley speaking.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

What a mess and now we most likely get ....the EMPTY RESUME...

What about the Sub-division Coaches and OC's with dynamic offenses?

Kill Nevada.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:30 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Chicken and All ---

Go carefully read my sage and humble comments from post 1 to last post...

Sometimes you site owners and bratty kids make me wanna ROMO.

You can use this to shove the assholes like Farrell into bolivian since we here had the deal here first...months ago...

I did one more search and no where have I ever found that this TOPOO crap was set in stone or dicussed as a sure thing that he would retire.

Now we have worse--Spazoo for 5 years and the possibility of one of the empty resumes on GDF's "LACKEY LEASH" (74 original) Sadly I never update the dicktionery--- :laugh ---as our new Rettig Coordinator, Mentor and Confidant.

Sad.

The worse hire in 120 years was Gary Tranquill and his cosmically stupid play calls --or our POY by Dixie 2009--- and now that was surpassed by the extension of Spazoo for 2 more years.

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!

INCOMPETENCE!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:54 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
Ryan Day and his empty "I paid no dues anywhere" resume should be jilted once again be left at the altar, but nothing is for sure with the King of Monumental Blunders!

and so it goes... time for 74 to retire before I get a heart attack.

The Red Chinese are coming soon anyway and my Wolverine Eagle Army had no enlistees...

Bunch of panytwaist pampered BC young alum who will not fight the Red Menace when they get by Californication and into New Mexico...

Arizone is too fucked up to invade.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:21 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:This is gonna be fun time at Yawkey!

The interesting and great set of personal and business dynamics here is who will chose the next offensive Coordinator?

Me, I think Spazoo is just in the side car eating a sausage and pepper sub now that Tranquill has been terminated at seasons end.

GDF will never allow idiot Spazoo to make another pick...ERGO ===

Will Spazoo quit if he feels that GT was "forced out into Boca Vista" without his consent?

Unlikely, money is money----- and he did the 70 year old a huge favor. So no.

If GDF hires some hotshot Coach in Waiting as Offensive Coordinator who will ignore Spazoo lame duck ---- will Spazoo quit as Head Coach?

Again, He is the penultimate catatonic calzone and 3 years of big $$$$ is huge. So no.

If Spazoo expresses public dissatisfaction, will GDF fire him or force him out like GT and retire him?

Spazoo will gafaw and mumble and say things like its a business and yadda yadda and Gary wanted to spend time with his grandkids-- and the new OC was my personal pick :roll: --- but 3 years and huge $$$$---- since no way he gets a full 3 year Jesuit bunny payoff...so Spazoo clams up.

If I was Spazoo I would take $2M+ and retire and have 3 years on Nantucket or Tuscany.

But, Spazoo holds all the cards with 3 more years locked and loaded?

Like Casey at the Brickbat said....where is the next Chip Kelly when you pass him by again....

Oregon..a hot program ......and a few wins away from the Big Bunny in Glendale ---- and BC eating rabbit turds for dinner with Spazoo and Topoo.

This should be as fun as when GDF made his monumental disaster level blunder and the dominos fell all over Puscadoria!

Me I can't wait!!

Ryan Day and his empty "I paid no dues anywhere" resume should be jilted once again be left at the altar, but nothing is for sure with the King of Monumental Blunders!

10-17-2010 -- That was the moment Ryan Day was hired. Thanks for playing. Hit the search button. Show me where it said it was a done deal. Even Farrell the asshole said tranquill was returning months ago.

ENJOY!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:22 pm

In keeping with the old re-fired threads themes to bust my balls!

Assholes.

You kids know nothing.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby cvilleagle on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:42 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Gary Tranquill will be coaching his last game versus Syracuse this November and will not come back and be BC's offensive coordinator and retire.

DEAD WRONG. His last game was against Nevada. Owned.
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:43 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:so even though the result was the same we're now arguing about whether it was a done deal 2 years ago or two months ago.

okay, i'll play along. prove it wasn't a done deal two years ago. provide your supporting documentation...

ridiculous

No asshole. That was my point bitch. I already researched that!

You show me!

Fuck you TRE you jealous brat.

I did the research and his BC bio and no where on earth did it say he was going to be here 2 years. Not one post and not one article by anyone. It was only bullshit after my 10-17-10 scoop.

You find that done deal prima facie evidence 2 year statement --- you fucking little asshole.

ENJOY!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Both Addict and West should get the credit for the Tranq story. Both said Tranq was a two year hire the minute he was brought on board. Before we even played a down this year everyone said Tranq was done. There is even video somewhere of Tranq joking at BC's media day about being retired next year (meaning 2011). It was hardly a state secret.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby bignick33 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:00 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:Both Addict and West should get the credit for the Tranq story. Both said Tranq was a two year hire the minute he was brought on board. Before we even played a down this year everyone said Tranq was done. There is even video somewhere of Tranq joking at BC's media day about being retired next year (meaning 2011). It was hardly a state secret.

That couldn't possible be true. They didn't preface it with "confirmed."
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:07 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:Both Addict and West should get the credit for the Tranq story. Both said Tranq was a two year hire the minute he was brought on board. Before we even played a down this year everyone said Tranq was done. There is even video somewhere of Tranq joking at BC's media day about being retired next year (meaning 2011). It was hardly a state secret.

Then I agree. If BC West said it, then its gospel and confirmed.

When Farrell stated Tranquill was coming back a few weeks ago, was he in some kind of a car accident or is he just a complete fugats?

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:58 pm

1-24-09
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:27 pm

nyqill gets a mention in an interesting saban / beli article

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/01/18/bill- ... ama-browns
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:48 pm

I could care less about Nyqill, but there are some real gems in this thread. Thanks for bumping!
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Re: Gary Tranquill is Finished at end of 2010 Season

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:49 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:http://www.tacobell.com/food/chalupas

ENJOY DOMINGO!

Choke on one! Why?

Because you are a rude, incessant, disrepectful waste of blubber.

If you can find this in that thread, then you are right. sadly, for us, you never are.

You used to add some value, now your a utter waste of time. When GT is gone, you should follow.

You are nothing to Boston College Sports blogs. A big fat zero chalupa! OLE!
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:57 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:I could care less about Nyqill, but there are some real gems in this thread. Thanks for bumping!

i bet you rolled quite a few tears into your ball washing towel re-reading this thread
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:39 pm

When I saw this bumped I assumed it was because he died. Did anyone check?
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby BCEagles06 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:08 pm

BCEagle1974 seems to not be a well person. What happened to him? Is he still on here?
BCEagles06
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium