If you could only fire one

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

If you could only fire one...

Spaz
29%
Tranq
66%
Fire nobody
5%

Total votes : 38

If you could only fire one

Postby BCEagles25 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:40 am

:spaz3 vs. :elephant
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Re: If you could only fire one

Postby AdamBC on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:48 am

I'm still on the fence with Spaz. However, I feel nothing good will come of Tranq's tenure.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:51 am

AdamBC {l Wrote}:I'm still on the fence with Spaz. However, I feel nothing good will come of Tranq's tenure.

Agree 100%
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:57 am

I chose Spaz because I assume with a new coach would come a new set of personnel .
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:57 am

Given what Tranq has done so far, this vote will be pretty lopsided.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:00 am

get grandpa out of there, let Day take over NOW. :ginger :gun :ginger :gun

edit: Grandpa meaning Tranq not Spaz, sorry for the confusion
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:00 am

If Gene was included, this poll would be a no-brainer. That said, I say Spaz. Just like Bible has always run the offense that TOB has desired, all Tranq is doing is running what the head coach wants.
Last edited by HJS on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby eagletx on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:05 am

HJS {l Wrote}:If Gene was included, this poll would be a no-brainer. That said, I say Tranq. Just like Bible has always run the offense that TOB has desired, all Tranq is doing is running what the head coach wants.

HJS, did you have your impassioned attempts to collect and launder dirty jock straps for the athletic program denied at some point in your past? Just trying to under the nature of that vigorous bug embedded so securely up your ass. Did Gene bed your mama of something? Come on, come clean, let us all in on the real story.....
eagletx
Campion Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:20 am

eagletx {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:If Gene was included, this poll would be a no-brainer. That said, I say Spaz.
Just like Bible has always run the offense that TOB has desired, all Tranq is doing is running what the head coach wants.

HJS, did you have your impassioned attempts to collect and launder dirty jock straps for the athletic program denied at some point in your past? Just trying to under the nature of that vigorous bug embedded so securely up your ass. Did Gene bed your mama of something? Come on, come clean, let us all in on the real story.....

Are you effing serious??? Honestly, I can't believe that there are people who believe that Gene D is anything but an unmitigated disaster as an athletic director. Jesus Christ! Go back to EA or Zanderland and talk about how well-deserved a win that was and how the program is in such perfect shape. Truly amazes me that people are willing to overlook Flip's incredible SHORTcomings just because he happenstancely was the AD when the ACC came calling and got to ride the coattails of wins generated by Chet Gladchuck hires. Distgustiad.

In contrast, members of this board have already shown the ability to think rationally.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=658
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:23 am

I'd hardly call GDF an unmitigated disaster. That is hyperbole that ruins your argument. Just stick with "he totally fucked up the Jags fire/Spaz hire".
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagles25 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:39 pm

Why is it that GDF always makes his way into an arguement?
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby WarEagle on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:00 pm

Is this the right room for an argument? :opendoor
WarEagle
Carney Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:05 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:I chose Spaz because I assume with a new coach would come a new set of personnel .

My thoughts exactly. Fire Spaz, and Tranq is surely gone.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby hansen on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:38 pm

out of the two choices, you got to go with :tranq and his uninspired play-calling and QB carousel.

also, with young QBs, we really needed a good OC to develop a capable offense that can score which then will take some pressure off our injury plagued, youth laden LBs and our numerous question marks on the dline. it's hard to blitz etc. knowing that if you take a chance and get beat by a score, then your offense might not be able to match it.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium