FUCK YOU!!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

FUCK YOU!!

Postby NorthEndEagle on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:33 pm

fuck you you anti bc muther fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONSIDER THIS ACCOUNT CLOSED
NorthEndEagle
Carney Hall

Re: FUCK YOU!!

Postby b0mberMan on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:34 pm

I tacked this so BeaconFavre can't delete it after he's done with his little tantrum. This is funny.
Last edited by b0mberMan on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:34 pm

NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:fuck you you anti bc muther fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need help
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby micheagle on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:34 pm

Although I don't agree with the sentiment, I will concede that it is well-stated, and succinct. Nicely done.
micheagle
Carney Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:38 pm

I'm happy BC won today.
I'm pissed that BC let it get to a busted WF play in OT to seal that win when they should have iced it midway through the fourth quarter.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby AdamBC on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:42 pm

Fuck :tranq - that motherfucker handed the game to WF on a fucking platter. Fucking mother fucking fuck. We should have lost. We should have had our hearts ripped out and shat upon. That fucking play in OT was a fucking godsend and we should be doing 3-a-days at church to thank God Almighty for that fucking fumble.

:angrychicken
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Has BeaconFavre lived through a losing season at BC?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby angryty on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Fuck BeaconFavre right in the ear and fuck his entire 9th grade class. Wait, scratch that, I don't want to be seen as encouraging snooptonydog.
angryty
McGuinn Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:12 pm

This fucktard is UMASS bound. Nobody so dumb should be allowed to go to BC. Don't know how SnoopBrodie and InnocentRetardo got in though...
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:56 am

angryty {l Wrote}:Fuck BeaconFavre right in the ear and fuck his entire 9th grade class. Wait, scratch that, I don't want to be seen as encouraging snooptonydog.

When AT is on a roll, its like Mozart with a baseball bat.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:05 am

Think about this guys.... yesterday's shitshow came as result of the best practice week NEE ever witnessed!!!
Imagine if the players weren't so pumped? The staff would have probably played the entire game like they did from 8mins in the 4th.
Spaz has proven over the last two weeks to be a trainwreck hire. We are talking program obliterating. We are talking about the next staff legitimately needed 3 years to right the ship. We are talking about UConn and RU passing us by bad. Seriously.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby cameagle on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:29 am

Uh-oh! I feel HJS is about to start the Schiano love train running through EO.
cameagle
Carney Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:02 am

+1. I agree with TRE but want to make sure I annoy you as well with the plus one. :lol: :lol: :lol:
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:09 am

Luigi doesn't have the chops to share an effing bowl of pasta with Gregorio. Seriously. If anyone thinks Spaz is a better coach, they should be shot before procreating.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:+1.

Uh oh. A mod is about to lay down the law.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby AdamBC on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:40 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
1981Eagle {l Wrote}:+1.

Uh oh. A mod is about to lay down the law.

+1
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby hansen on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:02 pm

worst post to start a topic thread since the board's inception. hand's down.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:49 pm

Since he's probably retiring again, everybody be sure to wave to NorthEndFarve when he goes by during the Halfway to Bowl Eligibility Parade. He'll be the one in the back of the short bus licking the window.
Last edited by Endless Mike on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:43 pm

Dear Northbeaconfavre:

There is a place for people like you. Go there, http://bostoncollege.rivals.com/default.asp?SR=RivalsFP discuss shirtless 18 year olds(male) and the greatness of Coach Tobiaziani.

Thanks bye
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby NorthEndEagle on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:39 pm

campion {l Wrote}:

Were you the tool walking around Shea Field with the camera before the game? I'm the guy who told you to fuck off.

no i was behind st. thomas where I told you fucks i would be every game!

Can't wait to beat FSU in front of ESPN while you all bitch like little girls.
NorthEndEagle
Carney Hall

Postby NorthEndEagle on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:54 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:favre is one poster that the title "cesspool" really seems appropriate.

that is all

I'm the only one on this board that believes we are going to the ACC Championship game this year! You all want to lay down and die. You even created icons that make it look like you are giving up. I get mad because I know we can win now and I know we will win now! Look at the posts, who is negative me or you? Also I have never once defened or said I like TOB. I think TOB is terrible. I celebrated his departure more than anyone. Furthermore I loved Jags!!! I was so happy with him as a coach but that was before he turned his back on our school!!

Spaz has been here for more than 10 years. I loves BC more than I do! He wants to win here and will win here. That is why I defend him. Bitching about how we win games is stupid. We won and will win on Saturday. Then we will beat VTECH!!! I am telling you we are going to tampa. Icons like these :gun :suicide :whiteflag are stupid WE should replace them with :angrychicken :screamyeagle :angrychicken :screamyeagle ! LETS GO EAGLES LETS BEAT FSU LET'S BE LOUD FOR GAME DAY!!!
NorthEndEagle
Carney Hall

Postby BigPete on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:55 am

campion {l Wrote}:

Were you the tool walking around Shea Field with the camera before the game? I'm the guy who told you to fuck off.

Post of the week.
BigPete
McGuinn Hall

Postby talon on Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:43 am

NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:favre is one poster that the title "cesspool" really seems appropriate.

that is all

I'm the only one on this board that believes we are going to the ACC Championship game this year! You all want to lay down and die. You even created icons that make it look like you are giving up. I get mad because I know we can win now and I know we will win now! Look at the posts, who is negative me or you? Also I have never once defened or said I like TOB. I think TOB is terrible. I celebrated his departure more than anyone. Furthermore I loved Jags!!! I was so happy with him as a coach but that was before he turned his back on our school!!

Spaz has been here for more than 10 years. I loves BC more than I do! He wants to win here and will win here. That is why I defend him. Bitching about how we win games is stupid. We won and will win on Saturday. Then we will beat VTECH!!! I am telling you we are going to tampa. Icons like these :gun :suicide :whiteflag are stupid WE should replace them with :angrychicken :screamyeagle :angrychicken :screamyeagle ! LETS GO EAGLES LETS BEAT FSU LET'S BE LOUD FOR GAME DAY!!!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=675
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:45 am

NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:

that is all

If we wanted to lay down and die, then why were we so angry with :spaz2 when he effectively laid down and died at halftime of the Clemson game?
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium