Will you all ever be happy?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Will you all ever be happy?

Postby NorthEndEagle on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:39 pm

What a win today!!!!! But still you all complain. sucks never to be happy! :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken
CONSIDER THIS ACCOUNT CLOSED
NorthEndEagle
Carney Hall

Re: Will you all ever be happy?

Postby talon on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:42 pm

on a scale of 1 to 10, how "happy" were you when Skinner gave WF first and goal in overtime?
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby angryty on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:50 pm

I want NorthEndEagle to travel to Gambia, fuck a rhesus monkey and contract the Zambezzi Super AIDS and Ebola.
angryty
McGuinn Hall

Postby NorthEndEagle on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:01 pm

angryty {l Wrote}:I want NorthEndEagle to travel to Gambia, fuck a rhesus monkey and contract the Zambezzi Super AIDS and Ebola.

This doesn't even make sense!!!! WE FUCKING WON!!! DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE GAME? You all thought we would lose and we won!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?" WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN? This doesn't make sense. Seriously how did you want the game to play out? Not only did we win but we covered!!!!! SO if you bet you won too!!!
NorthEndEagle
Carney Hall

Postby angryty on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:07 pm

You asked me if I would ever be happy. I just gave you a scenario that would make me happy even as the football program circles the bowl.
angryty
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:07 pm

NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:
angryty {l Wrote}:I want NorthEndEagle to travel to Gambia, fuck a rhesus monkey and contract the Zambezzi Super AIDS and Ebola.

This doesn't even make sense!!!! WE FUCKING WON!!! DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE GAME? You all thought we would lose and we won!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?" WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN? This doesn't make sense. Seriously how did you want the game to play out? Not only did we win but we covered!!!!! SO if you bet you won too!!!

I predicted they would win. Wake Forest sucks balls. That said, that was about as shitty as a win can get. Fucking choke job of epic proportions. I could barely get excited when Wake handed away the game at the end.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby NorthEndEagle on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:15 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:

I predicted they would win. Wake Forest sucks balls. That said, that was about as shitty as a win can get. Fucking choke job of epic proportions. I could barely get excited when Wake handed away the game at the end.

You're a fag!! fuck it you are a fag! :whiteflag
NorthEndEagle
Carney Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:16 pm

talon {l Wrote}:on a scale of 1 to 10, how "happy" were you when Skinner gave WF first and goal in overtime?

1 is unhappy
10 is happy.

where were you on the scale on the play just before the fumble?
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:17 pm

NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:

I look forward to you and your fucking douchbag rosey glasses quiting the board again for a few hours.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:20 pm

NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:

FAxial
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby billyshelby on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:20 pm

The better question is how unhappy would you have been if we lost a game we were up 24-10 with 7 minutes playing pussy football? I would have been ripshit. You would have called it a 'tough loss.'
billyshelby
McGuinn Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Hypothetical scenario:

BC is playing a Division II school. BC leads at halftime 24-0. The Division II school comes back and scores 24 unanswered in the second half to force overtime. BC scores a TD in OT and kicks the extra point. Division II team scores a TD in OT and elects to go for 2. They have a WR wide open in the endzone (think no BC defender within 20 feet of him) who drops the most catchable pass in the history of football. BC wins by 1. NorthEndEagle would throw a party in happiness.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:28 pm

NorthEndFarve, your stupid videos suck.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:29 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:

I wonder if Gene could get any media traction from a "he saved the football program in the wake of an outside contractor caught in a gambling scandal" story.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby NorthEndEagle on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:30 pm

oh i hate bc we suck we are so terrible fuck us fuck our coachs or ad!!!

FUCK YOU PEOPLE!!! I"M Begining to believe you peope don't even go to the games. You guys seriously suck at life! fuck you fuck you fuck you!!!! :dildodog :dildodog :dildodog :dildodog :dildodog
NorthEndEagle
Carney Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:33 pm

NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:oh i hate bc we suck we are so terrible fuck us fuck our coachs or ad!!!

FUCK YOU PEOPLE!!! I"M Begining to believe you peope don't even go to the games. You guys seriously suck at life! fuck you fuck you fuck you!!!! :dildodog :dildodog :dildodog :dildodog :dildodog

Are you crying? Because if you were, that would be funny.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby NorthEndEagle on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:44 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:oh i hate bc we suck we are so terrible fuck us fuck our coachs or ad!!!

Are you crying? Because if you were, that would be funny.

yeah crying all the way to the bank to collect my winnings!!!! Big bet on BC pays off!!!
NorthEndEagle
Carney Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:47 pm

talon {l Wrote}:Hypothetical scenario:

BC is playing a Division II school. BC leads at halftime 24-0. The Division II school comes back and scores 24 unanswered in the second half to force overtime. BC scores a TD in OT and kicks the extra point. Division II team scores a TD in OT and elects to go for 2. They have a WR wide open in the endzone (think no BC defender within 20 feet of him) who drops the most catchable pass in the history of football. BC wins by 1. NorthEndEagle would throw a party in happiness.

NorthEndEagle: would you be "happy" if the above hypothetical situation were to happen?
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:59 pm

Quit the board Farve.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:05 pm

talon {l Wrote}:on a scale of 1 to 10, how "happy" were you when Skinner gave WF first and goal in overtime?

I'd like an answer to this question, too.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby 49dueagle on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:16 am

I once had a boss like NorthEndEagle. Had a guy indicted for murder, convicted him after trial of disorderly conduct, and called it a victory. :suicide
49dueagle
Carney Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:11 am

Yeah, but the '85 Bears just lost to something called TCU.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby winecountry on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:40 am

why don't you just get some of your Nigerian friends to get that monkey for you?
winecountry
n00b

Postby hansen on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:36 am

when BC is in a BCS bowl... not until then.

Ever to Excel.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby buconvict on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:32 pm

NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:Big bet on BC pays off!!!

Right, because Riley dropped the ball inside the 5.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby WarEagle on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:03 pm

Am I the only one who thought of the "leave britney alone" youtube video when reading this thread title?
WarEagle
Carney Hall

Postby hansen on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:32 pm

WarEagle {l Wrote}:Am I the only one who thought of the "leave britney alone" youtube video when reading this thread title?

link?

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby WarEagle on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:38 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
WarEagle {l Wrote}:Am I the only one who thought of the "leave britney alone" youtube video when reading this thread title?

link?

WarEagle
Carney Hall

Postby hansen on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:44 pm

WarEagle {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:

link?

wow. almost speechless... almost.

cuz she's not well right now?

i'm not sure who's crazier this chick or brittany herself. what a effing mess. disgraciad. this woman clearly has issues!

p.s. what's up with her right eyebrow?

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:49 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
WarEagle {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:

link?

wow. almost speechless... almost.

cuz she's not well right now?

i'm not sure who's crazier this chick or brittany herself. what a effing mess. disgraciad. this woman clearly has issues!

p.s. what's up with her right eyebrow?

That's a dude
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium