Will you all ever be happy?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Will you all ever be happy?

Postby janebc on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:00 pm

NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:What a win today!!!!! But still you all complain. sucks never to be happy! :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken

Am I imagining things, or is that the exact same thing certain posters on another board used to write after we won the Immodium Bowl (having missed out on the Orange Bowl because :toby did not think it was important to play his best quarterback?)
janebc
McGuinn Hall

Re: Will you all ever be happy?

Postby Endless Mike on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:03 pm

janebc {l Wrote}:
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:What a win today!!!!! But still you all complain. sucks never to be happy! :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken

Am I imagining things, or is that the exact same thing certain posters on another board used to write after we won the Immodium Bowl (having missed out on the Orange Bowl because :toby did not think it was important to play his best quarterback?)

Jane is en fuego today.

I didn't think NorthEndFavre could be a bigger failure but he's gone to 11 on the retard-o-meter.

I'll be happy when BC wins the ACC Championship and makes a BCS Bowl. I don't believe this coaching staff can do that, so I'm not happy with them yet. Do I need to explain that further?
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium