i am embarassed to admit...

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: i am embarassed to admit...

Postby MilitantEagle on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:07 am

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:I have never left a Boston College football game early in my six years of being a fan. Today I left with 12 minutes left in the fourth quarter. There are no words to describe how disappointed I am in this game, the management, the coaching, etc. Tonight was embarrassing. I told every ND fan I saw that they didn't necessarily deserve to win, but that they were the better team. Personally, I am disgusted. The only reason I will come to anymore games is to see friends here in Boston, not to see the team. Tonight was absurd. :skank

You really told ND fans that they didn't necessarily deserve to win?? Really?? Who did? Certainly not BC. Perhaps the hot dog vendors deserve the W. That was the best part of the game for me.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Salzano14 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:08 am

ryrob {l Wrote}:Have never felt so low about BC sports.

Hey now, other than the football team, I don't think BC sports have ever been riding such a high (**** ******** notwithstanding).
I prefer hockey.
Salzano14
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:51 am

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:I have never left a Boston College football game early in my six years of being a fan. Today I left with 12 minutes left in the fourth quarter. There are no words to describe how disappointed I am in this game, the management, the coaching, etc. Tonight was embarrassing. I told every ND fan I saw that they didn't necessarily deserve to win, but that they were the better team. Personally, I am disgusted. The only reason I will come to anymore games is to see friends here in Boston, not to see the team. Tonight was absurd. :skank

You really told ND fans that they didn't necessarily deserve to win?? Really?? Who did? Certainly not BC. Perhaps the hot dog vendors deserve the W. That was the best part of the game for me.

I didn't have any hot dogs. I probably should have, it may have made me feel better... the hot dogs are good.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby Boston Domer on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:40 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I just walked out with 15 minutes on the game clock. Will not return or watch as long as Marscovetra plays.

And no, I don't think they will win 10 games. I count 7 if Rettig is out for any significant time.

Nothing to be ashamed of. Still time to join the winning team.
Boston Domer
Carney Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:53 am

I dont feel bad now about shutting the game off at the end of the 3rd. I finished my guiness, resisted the tempation to log on and leave a expletive laden tirade and went to bed.

If Chase is out, I may schedule my game watchig around apple picking and not the other way around. I actually move my daughter's birthday party until tomorrow because of this SHIT.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:31 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:I was thinking about writing a letter to Gene last week, will definitely this week.

I was trying to get his email address up on my blackberry last night in the 3rd Q. If you do write a letter pleasse use this phrasing: "Please get your tiny little hands off of our football team." It's GOLD!
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby bcshater on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:28 am

Awful display on the field last night. Not getting any production from Montel when ND gave up an average of 190 yards on the ground in their prior games hurt. This is not a reflection on Montel but maybe the OL is overrated but who am I to say. Lots of drops last night. Clyde Lee had 3 drops. You just cannot have so many 3 and outs to start a game as the defense needed to rest. Gause was getting killed last night and his frustration led to the personal foul penalty at the end of the game. If I were to make any change I would get rid of Tranquill. This program is on a downward spiral. NC st. and FSU coming up and we are looking at 2-4 and when the season started thought we would be 9-3 or 8-4. One consolation for me was that my father was happy as he's a loyal ND fan.

A bright spot was having the hockey team on the field at halftime. Another bright spot is that hockey season will start soon. Can Jerry York coach two sports at the same time?
Yes I am a BC fan. Proof of this is my dog's name is Baldwin.
bcshater
Campion Hall

Postby Shredder on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:19 am

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:Tonight was embarrassing. I told every ND fan I saw that they didn't necessarily deserve to win, but that they were the better team. Personally, I am disgusted. The only reason I will come to anymore games is to see friends here in Boston, not to see the team. Tonight was absurd. :skank

That's a real asshole thing to say. I know that's an asshole thing to say because ND people have been saying it to us for years. That kind of fan behavior is embarrassing. Especially since it doesn't sound like that was a response to ND fans starting stuff.
Shredder
McGuinn Hall

Postby bcsoxfan12 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:13 pm

I’m embarrassed to admit …..I stayed to the bitter end surrounded by a bunch of annoying Chicago da Bears/ND fans. This was one of the most deflating home defeat in at least 10 years. The OL can open holes, they can protect any of the mediocre QBs and the Chosen one went down early :suicide 21-0 and game over. The most embarassing part is we made ND look like superstars :bag
bcsoxfan12
Campion Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium