Worst coaching performance I've seen

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Worst coaching performance I've seen

Postby HJS on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:56 pm

That is all. Wake is horsecrap. And we effing Los becuase of prevent d
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Re: Worst coaching performance I've seen

Postby 1981Eagle on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:09 pm

I hate the prevent D. Attack, Attack and Attack. A win is a win. Our coaching staff is weak but we have our QB now.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:11 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:That is all. Wake is horsecrap. And we effing Los becuase of prevent d

That game was horseshit, but I find it very amusing that you gave up and called it a loss before the game was over. Typical.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:38 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:That is all. Wake is horsecrap. And we effing Los becuase of prevent d

That game was horseshit, but I find it very amusing that you gave up and called it a loss before the game was over. Typical.

This week H0M0JS gets an exception. This is the worst BC win I have ever seen. I'm almost more angry about this game than when we lose and play well.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:40 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

This week H0M0JS gets an exception. This is the worst BC win I have ever seen. I'm almost more angry about this game than when we lose and play well.

I agree totally. I just think its funny that he posted this before the game was over...
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:11 pm

If Jags was coaching and we had the ball on the 32 with all three timeouts and 11 seconds to go, would he have taken an knee and headed to overtime, or would he have tried a quick pass a time out and another pass?
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Spaz & friends got so fucking lucky, it's not even funny.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:15 pm

talon {l Wrote}:If Jags was coaching and we had the ball on the 32 with all three timeouts and 11 seconds to go, would he have taken an knee and headed to overtime, or would he have tried a quick pass a time out and another pass?

Fuck that. Would we have let it get to that point facing a veteran, talented QB by going into run out clock mode with 8 minutes left?
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:22 pm

The coaching after Harris popped that last first down was embarrassing. Just as embarrassing as the ACC losing 3 games to the NBE today (oh wait... the MD and NCS games are still going on... should I not be posting that)... you guys are effing clownshoes with the "hey... guys... wait til the game is over before getting upset... afterall... we won!" type of comments.

This was a shit performance against a shit team. The offense did better than last week (if that is an effing accomplishment) but the Defense was horsecrap at the end of the game because we played not to lose.

Back to the same TOB shit where we (a) win ugly, (b) lose WTF games and (c) show up in big games with a gameplan that if executed to perfection has us only losing by 10. Sucks all the fucking enjoyment out of this program. I don't care if Jags was spending his days surfing the internet and banging dental hygenists... the games were fun. This just blows.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby billyshelby on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Up 14 with 7 minutes, we run 3 times including 3rd and 5.
Up 7 with 3:30, we run 5 times, pass once, and run on 3rd and 3 and 3rd and 13.
billyshelby
McGuinn Hall

Postby Buttercup on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:51 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Just as embarrassing as the ACC losing 3 games to the NBE today (oh wait... the MD and NCS games are still going on... should I not be posting that)

Holy shite... Fighting Tobys win! Quick Nostradamus, tell me I'm not gonna bang Megan Fox tonight. God loves making internet homojses look pathetic.
Buttercup
Carney Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:52 pm

Buttercup {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:Just as embarrassing as the ACC losing 3 games to the NBE today (oh wait... the MD and NCS games are still going on... should I not be posting that)

Holy shite... Fighting Tobys win! Quick Nostradamus, tell me I'm not gonna bang Megan Fox tonight. God loves making internet homojses look pathetic.

buttercup... I noticed that bands timing with that tune today was impeccable.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby h2o on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Just got back from the game and haven't looked at the game thread, I'm sure this has been asked. A lot.

Why the fuck were we not sending the house at Skinner in the last 4 minutes? We are so fucking lucky #20 for Wake effed up on that last play and left Skinner running for his life. I'm glad we won and I'm happy for the BC kids. But I felt bad for #20, he was inconsolable after the game, and we didn't deserve to win because of the piss poor coaching job by Spaz at the end.
h2o
Campion Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:24 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:The coaching after Harris popped that last first down was embarrassing. Just as embarrassing as the ACC losing 3 games to the NBE today (oh wait... the MD and NCS games are still going on... should I not be posting that)... you guys are effing clownshoes with the "hey... guys... wait til the game is over before getting upset... afterall... we won!" type of comments.

This was a shit performance against a shit team. The offense did better than last week (if that is an effing accomplishment) but the Defense was horsecrap at the end of the game because we played not to lose.

Back to the same TOB shit where we (a) win ugly, (b) lose WTF games and (c) show up in big games with a gameplan that if executed to perfection has us only losing by 10. Sucks all the fucking enjoyment out of this program. I don't care if Jags was spending his days surfing the internet and banging dental hygenists... the games were fun. This just blows.

I don't see anyone on this board who is "happy" with this win. It was a downright pathetic coaching performance similar to what we saw with Tom O'Brien. Yet you were the only one posting that we lost before the game was over. Surprise surprise. Being pissed at the coaches is one thing, being pissed at their play not to lose attitude is totally understandable. But you take being a whiny negative fuck to a whole new level.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:24 pm

Most depressing win I've ever witnessed. Those last eight minutes were fucking pathetic. People stared at me when I yelled "Spaz sucks!" after the last Wake TD. I definitely didn't make any new friends.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:26 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:Most depressing win I've ever witnessed. Those last eight minutes were fucking pathetic. People stared at me when I yelled "Spaz sucks!" after the last Wake TD. I definitely didn't make any new friends.

I got the same looks. The only person who agreed with me was one of the player's fathers (I couldn't see who was on his pin because of the glare). Again, someone with a clue.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:48 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:Most depressing win I've ever witnessed. Those last eight minutes were fucking pathetic. People stared at me when I yelled "Spaz sucks!" after the last Wake TD. I definitely didn't make any new friends.

I was with you. Vader almost had a heart attack.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:07 pm

[quote="Eagledom]Yet you were the only one posting that we lost before the game was over. Surprise surprise. Being pissed at the coaches is one thing, being pissed at their play not to lose attitude is totally understandable. But you take being a whiny negative fuck to a whole new level.[/quote]
You suck just as much as you did when you were performing reach-arounds on :spaz2 after "nice" wins over Northeastern and Kent State. You clearly have not read the effing Gameday thread. No one should be upset about assuming a loss after the team turtled up for for the last 8 minutes ofo the game.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby janebc on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:17 pm

I hear you, Militant. I embarrassed friends and family today by screaming, "BLITZ THE QB" constantly. I still can't fathom why we didn't. Skinner had time to read War & Peace after each snap, so I'm not surprised he had a good day. :toby
janebc
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Was Lars Anderson listed as inactive for this game ??

I dont remember seeing him as injured for Wake, nor did I see him leave the field shaky, but saw him walking thru our parking lot with a walking cast on and crutches. Im assuming thats the reason McMichael saw more time today.

Anyone know what happened ?
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Anderson was in uni. I was under the impression that they were looking to shore up the run blocking by getting McMichael, who is by far the most superior blocking TE, in the game.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby 15Radnor on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:32 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Anderson was in uni. I was under the impression that they were looking to shore up the run blocking by getting McMichael, who is by far the most superior blocking TE, in the game.

Which begs the question, why has McMichael been 2nd fiddle to Anderson? Better blocker and he has made plenty of big catches.
94, thanks for the motivation!
15Radnor
Carney Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:32 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:[quote="Eagledom]Yet you were the only one posting that we lost before the game was over. Surprise surprise. Being pissed at the coaches is one thing, being pissed at their play not to lose attitude is totally understandable. But you take being a whiny negative fuck to a whole new level.[/quote]
You suck just as much as you did when you were performing reach-arounds on :spaz2 after "nice" wins over Northeastern and Kent State. You clearly have not read the effing Gameday thread. No one should be upset about assuming a loss after the team turtled up for for the last 8 minutes ofo the game.[/quote][/quote]

We should have lost because the coaching sucked and we got lucky they fumbled. It was a horeshit performance by the coaching staff. Yet, you were the only one to run to the computer to start a post about how the game was over before the last play. People should be pissed, but you are a joke. Not to mention that you predicted a 20 point loss, so yo, if anyone, should be ok with a crap win.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:34 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:[quote="Eagledom]Yet you were the only one posting that we lost before the game was over. Surprise surprise. Being pissed at the coaches is one thing, being pissed at their play not to lose attitude is totally understandable. But you take being a whiny negative fuck to a whole new level.[/quote]
You suck just as much as you did when you were performing reach-arounds on :spaz2 after "nice" wins over Northeastern and Kent State. You clearly have not read the effing Gameday thread. No one should be upset about assuming a loss after the team turtled up for for the last 8 minutes ofo the game.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

We should have lost because the coaching sucked and we got lucky they fumbled. It was a horeshit performance by the coaching staff. Yet, you were the only one to run to the computer to start a post about how the game was over before the last play. People should be pissed, but you are a joke. Not to mention that you predicted a 20 point loss, so yo, if anyone, should be ok with a crap win.[/quote]

Now that it's been confirmed that you post as Domino12 on EA, will you ever fess up and admit to your EI handle?
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby janebc on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:35 pm

The coaching was HORRIBLE- :toby lives!! I will say, however that the joke of a roughing the passer call was what kept Wake in the game. Also-the personal foul call that preceded it should have been called on both teams rather than just on BC. Having made that point, our soft defense in response was a joke.
janebc
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:46 pm

janebc {l Wrote}:The coaching was HORRIBLE- :toby lives!! I will say, however that the joke of a roughing the passer call was what kept Wake in the game. Also-the personal foul call that preceded it should have been called on both teams rather than just on BC. Having made that point, our soft defense in response was a joke.

Cushion....cushion...Spaz......cushion.....nah.... soft defense....cushion...
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Well, as bad as the last 8 minutes were, at least the coaches were actually in the position to transform into giant vaginas.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby AdamBC on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:57 pm

I posted this in another thread but...

Fuck :tranq - that motherfucker handed the game to WF on a fucking platter. Fucking mother fucking fuck. We should have lost. We should have had our hearts ripped out and shat upon. That fucking play in OT was a fucking godsend and we should be doing 3-a-days at church to thank God Almighty for that fucking fumble.

:angrychicken
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:21 pm

Purdue's coaching staff should be strung up and murdered.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:26 pm

talon {l Wrote}:Purdue's coaching staff should be strung up and murdered.

I think Wake plays better defense than any of the teams ND has faced thus far.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium