Airplane Time

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Airplane Time

Postby angrychicken on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:05 pm

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Airplane time?

What are the odds that Matt Ryan flies into Boston one day earlier for his game against the Patriots, just so he can catch the BC-Wake Forest game as a fan? I'll bet he's at the game tomorrow, maybe even addresses the team in the locker room before the game.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby shockdoct on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Matty has already said he will not be present as he is there with a job to do..
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Yes I just saw that at Patriots.com media center site. Too bad. But I certainly understand.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Return to Alumni Stadium