EagleOutsider's 10,000th Post

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

EagleOutsider's 10,000th Post

Postby HJS on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:48 pm

STATISTICS
Total posts 9999 • Total topics 568 • Total members 346 • Our newest member weinerdog

Congrats to all!

In just its 20th day of Interweb existence, EagleOutsider will clock in with its ten thousandth post today. That comes to about 500 freaking posts a day. I have no idea how many page views that is or how many virtual dollars we are raking in... but I have to assume it is a lot.

This is really quite incredible when you think that it has taken time for some to find us. Heck... we haven't even inflated these numbers through virtual wars with other fanbases like RU, ND and Bryan Pata. What's more, while most of the posts are concentrated in the football forum, all the other forums remain active (each and everyone has posts as recent as today). When you compare that to the morgue that Zman now moderates or even Farrell's EagleAction, the prolificity of this board's members is something to be honored.

While our coaching staff is full of fail ( :spaz2 + :tranq = Image)...
It is good to know that the fanbase continues to be full of piss and vinegar.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Re: EagleOutsider's 10,000th Post

Postby hansen on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:51 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:STATISTICS
Total posts 9999 • Total topics 568 • Total members 346 • Our newest member weinerdog

Congrats to all!

In just its 20th day of Interweb existence, EagleOutsider will clock in with its ten thousandth post today. That comes to about 500 freaking posts a day. I have no idea how many page views that is or how many virtual dollars we are raking in... but I have to assume it is a lot.

This is really quite incredible when you think that it has taken time for some to find us. Heck... we haven't even inflated these numbers through virtual wars with other fanbases like RU, ND and Bryan Pata. What's more, while most of the posts are concentrated in the football forum, all the other forums remain active (each and everyone has posts as recent as today). When you compare that to the morgue that Zman now moderates or even Farrell's EagleAction, the prolificity of this board's members is something to be honored.

that's a pretty accurate math equation.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby eaglechevy on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Well said. I think everyone around here deserves some pizza and ice cream.

The man, the myth, now get me another Corona!
eaglechevy
Emeritus

Postby angrychicken on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:59 pm

eaglechevy {l Wrote}:Well said. I think everyone around here deserves some pizza and ice cream.

I'll settle for cookies and naps
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby unblinkingeye on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Congratulations
unblinkingeye
n00b

Postby shockdoct on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Thanks everyone for their support.

:shock
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:56 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:STATISTICS

Congrats to all!

AC needs to tell his Bryan Pata story.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby auggiebc on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:59 pm

But do we have the personnel to make improvements around here? Well, let me say this. The best way to answer that is to say 'the personnel we have is the personnel we have'.
auggiebc
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:12 pm

I dropped 3 large on Insiders and WTf did I get?

Banned like a bitch.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Todd Ricecakes would say it is the journey, not the destination. Contemplate your banning while you transition from down dog to Warrior I, and then into chanaranga.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:52 pm

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:74,

Todd Ricecakes would say it is the journey, not the destination. Contemplate your banning while you transition from down dog to Warrior I, and then into chanaranga.

Downward facing dildodog.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:26 pm

I ate the double chanaranga special at lunch covered with chili. Should be an interesting Twitter.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:48 pm

On an unrelated note, a guy I work with is from that section of the world and was describing to me the way to insult people in either Hindi or his local language... and it was spectacular. Better than anything I have ever heard - except for maybe Russian.

For example, he described insults that equate to:
'I will build a gazebo in your wife's vagina and host my engagement party there.'
'I will walk into your mother's vagina and open an umbrella there.'

And so forth. Other cultures are so creative when it comes to this. I wonder how the King of Africa insults people. I'm stunned the Wake people thought we were offensive.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:51 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:

I ate the double chanaranga special at lunch covered with chili. Should be an interesting Twitter.

74 - I love your new approach to posting - one or two lines. I'm actually reading your entire message.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:02 am

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:On an unrelated note, a guy I work with is from that section of the world and was describing to me the way to insult people in either Hindi or his local language... and it was spectacular. Better than anything I have ever heard - except for maybe Russian.

'I will build a gazebo in your wife's vagina and host my engagement party there.'

And so forth. Other cultures are so creative when it comes to this. I wonder how the King of Africa insults people. I'm stunned the Wake people thought we were offensive.

honestly, if this was a discussion in public or this board was hosted by BC then i could understand the content possibly putting a black mark on our University. but, we are a bunch of grown men (and women) that love football, love boston college, love bc football, love talking about bc football and should not feel compelled to act all stuffy just to appease others. that's what most of our daily lives are for. this is a place for us "boys" (and "girls") to just act like a bunch of "boys" (and "girls"). it's a place to hang out and any real "BC Guy" ("Girl") would know that.

this makes me think that it's no wonder wake's fanbase is so pathetic.
Last edited by hansen on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:09 am

74 - I love your new approach to posting - one or two lines. I'm actually reading your entire message.[/quote]

FU.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby shockdoct on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:10 am

hansen {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:On an unrelated note, a guy I work with is from that section of the world and was describing to me the way to insult people in either Hindi or his local language... and it was spectacular. Better than anything I have ever heard - except for maybe Russian.

honestly, if this was a discussion in public or this board was hosted by BC then i could understand the content possibly putting a black mark on our University. but, we are a bunch of grown men (and women) that love football, love bc football, love talking about bc football and should not feel compelled to act all stuffy just to appease others. that's what most of our daily lives are for. this is a place for us "boys" (and "girls") to just act like a bunch of "boys" (and "girls"). it's a place to hang out and any real "BC Guy" ("Girl") would know that.

this makes me think that it's no wonder wake's fanbase is so pathetic.

Since you need authorization by some higher ups to even post on their board..maybe adambc can go back on a peacekeeping mission to invite them over here where the forum is much more open.
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby AdamBC on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:20 am

Yep, I've gone and bumped my thread linking to EO. Hopefully a few more Wake fans come over and share their thoughts on their team.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby AdamBC on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:26 am

hansen is also doing a good peacekeeping mission, :kudos
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby shockdoct on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:27 am

I'd have to assume the abnormally large number of guests this AM are our deac visitors...

Come on guys don't be shy..TRE knows your QB isn't.
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:35 am

This board is a dream realized. Thank you to the mods and especially :shock for making this possible. Long live :shock , long live Chevy, long live the New Nexus. :flagus
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:58 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:This board is a dream realized. Thank you to the mods and especially :shock for making this possible. Long live :shock , long live Chevy, long live the New Nexus. :flagus

This post made me touch myself.

Of course the TRE post makes most of you younger fagolas tounch yourself so not that there is anything wrong with that but.....get the fuck outta my alma mater.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby hansen on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:10 am

campion {l Wrote}:We not only love BC and BC football but we also love umbrellas, gazebos, and vaginas. We love as many vaginas as we can.

see i agree with the gazebos and vaginas. not so sure about the umbrellas. i've always hated umbrellas. they just seem like something a woman would use. that said, an umbrella in the vagina is another story... :o

*i respect you

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby AdamBC on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:44 pm

Statistics

Total posts 10503 • Total topics 598 • Total members 350 • Our newest member weaselz99

350 Members! Which means 100 actual members and 250 aliases of TRE/AC/Eagle81.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium