Beamer & VT: Class Act

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Beamer & VT: Class Act

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:54 am

I'll chip in while we're on the ACC Fan discussion.

UNC: Went down for the football game last year and it was fine. Was leaving the stadium after Crane's 3rd Pick-6 that he threw to put us down 45-10 or something and some fan was like, "Oh your leaving all ready". Not funny and definately retarded but no malice here

RCC: Went to the b-ball game there this year and was nearly jumped by some stupid fan in the concourse while walking with my girlfriend. Their older fans were very nice and the guys sitting behind me were cool but for the most part these guys remind me of WVU, RU, UCONN, etc.

UMD: They're not overly friendly and actually I'd say their a definite darkhorse for worst fans in the ACC. Not sure where all the venom comes from but if you go to the football game this year in College Park, keep your head on a swival.

VT: I'm very torn on their fanbase. Can honestly say they were all really cool at the ACCCG in Tampa but I've had some other experiences at BC when they werent' so good. I'll be going to the game in Blacksburg so we shall see after that.

UVA: They just don't really care for the most part.

Anyone else care to share any input?
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:58 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
ChrisKhorey {l Wrote}:
eaglefanhilbillyland {l Wrote}:what about the ghostoftreghost? :pontif :pontif

TheghostofTREsghost? Really? Fuck all y'all bitches, Backup College losers. Pretenders to the throne. Wait til JC and Coach Weis rain TDs on your lame-ass heads for 60 minutes. 84-0, ND, guaranteed. LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS

who the fxck is chris khorey? and why the fxck would i give one flying fxck what he thinks?

this question just earned your 10 demerits. you better check yourself in the future, hansen

if it's not in the EO Dictionary, then i don't believe those demerits are deserved...
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:10 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
ChrisKhorey {l Wrote}:

TheghostofTREsghost? Really? Fuck all y'all bitches, Backup College losers. Pretenders to the throne. Wait til JC and Coach Weis rain TDs on your lame-ass heads for 60 minutes. 84-0, ND, guaranteed. LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS

who the fxck is chris khorey? and why the fxck would i give one flying fxck what he thinks?

this question just earned your 10 demerits. you better check yourself in the future, hansen

if it's not in the EO Dictionary, then i don't believe those demerits are deserved...

NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby TheGhostofTREsGhost on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Who dares disturb me from my slumber????
TheGhostofTREsGhost
n00b

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium