the personnel we've got is the personnel we've got

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

the personnel we've got is the personnel we've got

Postby talon on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:00 pm

personnel: a body of persons usually employed (as in a factory, office, or organization)

the coaches are employed, the players are not. any chance that spaz was really voicing displeasure with some of the coaching hires?
talon
Cushing Hall

Re: the personnel we've got is the personnel we've got

Postby BCWest on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:02 pm

talon {l Wrote}:personnel: a body of persons usually employed (as in a factory, office, or organization)

the coaches are employed, the players are not. any chance that spaz was really voicing displeasure with some of the coaching hires?

If he is he has no one to blame but himself. As much as GDF meddles, I think everyone can agree that Tranquill was Spaz's call.
BCWest
McGuinn Hall

Postby 49dueagle on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:20 pm

I'm shocked that no one has noticed that the real problem is excess Tranquility in the offense. Sort of an "other side of the ball" prevent defense. Now where have we seen that attitude before.
49dueagle
Carney Hall

Postby hansen on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:27 pm

49dueagle {l Wrote}:I'm shocked that no one has noticed that the real problem is excess Tranquility in the offense. Sort of an "other side of the ball" prevent defense. Now where have we seen that attitude before.

wait are you suggesting that :spaz2 is running :toby and nemo's patented prevent offense?
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:51 am

49dueagle {l Wrote}:I'm shocked that no one has noticed that the real problem is excess Tranquility in the offense. Sort of an "other side of the ball" prevent defense. Now where have we seen that attitude before.

I am shocked that you missed the eleventy billion posts about "dive, dive, bomb."
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby auggiebc on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:56 am

talon {l Wrote}: any chance that spaz was really voicing displeasure with some of the coaching hires?

unfortunately, no.
auggiebc
Campion Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium