Anyone remember the Italian guy

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Anyone remember the Italian guy

Postby AdamBC on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:15 pm

AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby hansen on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:17 pm

campion {l Wrote}:named Tony who was one of the custodians in O'Neill in the 80s? He was from Pula, near Trieste. He used to swim laps in the rec plex every night. I was a grad asst in Burns and he would be there sometimes covering for someone, working a little OT. He would tell me stories of the hundreds of BC broads he had banged over the years. I thought he was making it up until HK told me that not only did she bang him but that she knew of at least 6 or 8 other girls who had as well. He had a winner of a skinner, apparently. Then I saw him on Beacon St with a BC girl one night near the motel up around the 1200 block in Brookline. The guy really did get a lot of tail... for a janitor.

That is all.

how old was he?
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:48 pm

campion {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:named Tony who was one of the custodians in O'Neill in the 80s? He was from Pula, near Trieste. He used to swim laps in the rec plex every night. I was a grad asst in Burns and he would be there sometimes covering for someone, working a little OT. He would tell me stories of the hundreds of BC broads he had banged over the years. I thought he was making it up until HK told me that not only did she bang him but that she knew of at least 6 or 8 other girls who had as well. He had a winner of a skinner, apparently. Then I saw him on Beacon St with a BC girl one night near the motel up around the 1200 block in Brookline. The guy really did get a lot of tail... for a janitor.

That is all.

how old was he?

Probably mid-fifties around 1987. But in great shape because of the swimming, I guess. Sometimes wore glasses, had straight silver/used to be blond hair, looked northern Italian-- looking more like a German than like Coach Mario.

any 50year old janitor that can bang college co-eds deserve major RESPECK. :kudos

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:14 pm

That is all.

Yea, that was my Dad. I guess I'm a chip off the ole block. My Mother never knew. It's Puglia or in English Apulia, near Vieste--not Trieste. Apulia and Vieste are on the heel of the boot. There is no Pula and Trieste is in Northeastern Italy, not on the heel. He ended up getting his BS in Elec. Engineering and worked for Raytheon in Waltham and NASA in Kendall Sq. He was not 50. He just did the janitor thing as he was working his way through school at WPI. God rest his soul.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby shockdoct on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Do we just need to make one thread in MAs for all the slapfights that break out in the middle of threads?
:popcorn
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby BCNathanLane on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:36 pm

campion {l Wrote}:Jesus-- talk about a thread hijack-- does anyone know Tony the janitor, or what?

I fucked him. Or shall I say, he fucked me?
BCNathanLane
Carney Hall

Postby billyshelby on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:36 pm

shockdoct {l Wrote}:Do we just need to make one thread in MAs for all the slapfights that break out in the middle of threads?

Maybe a whole forum. All credit to Endless Mike, but it could be called Thunderdome.
billyshelby
McGuinn Hall

Postby hansen on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:we need some REAL trolls to focus all our anger on. it's gonna get old fighting with miguel and gasson

who should we invite? i'm not banned on any of the other EI team sites...

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby auggiebc on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:16 am

hansen {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:we need some REAL trolls to focus all our anger on. it's gonna get old fighting with miguel and gasson

It's my understanding that we invited the Wake crowd over here. They dipped their toes and the water then ran for their lives.
auggiebc
Campion Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:56 am

billyshelby {l Wrote}:
shockdoct {l Wrote}:Do we just need to make one thread in MAs for all the slapfights that break out in the middle of threads?

Maybe a whole forum. All credit to Endless Mike, but it could be called Thunderdome.

EM and Talon cause "some" of the slap fights and maybe even "many" of the slap fights.
Commave and TRE have recently entered the slate as well.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby shockdoct on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:15 am

auggiebc {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:

It's my understanding that we invited the Wake crowd over here. They dipped their toes and the water then ran for their lives.

I am not sure they ever actually came over here. When they found out that the majority of the old nexus moved here...they recalled to their visits and decided better of posting.

Too bad. :shake
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium