HAHA YOU GUYS SUCK

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: HAHA YOU GUYS SUCK

Postby angrychicken on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:43 pm

I'm so tired of Notre Dame beating us on the football field. :dildodog
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:50 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:81 was logged back in and Stonehill was gone by the time my 1 liner above was written and posted. "Camp Ali-Ass."

Not me but I love that I have you guys hunting around for my aliases. Haven't done one since GoPac. TRE can verify. Campion is the perfect one to run a camp on aliases--he is the Master. I will genuflect in my thong in front of you oh great one. :lol:

dude - i'm not going to post up the picture. if you really want to see it so bad, google image search "fat guy in thong." you'll likely stay busy for hours there

Well, at least you have finally confirmed that you are Isaac the Bartender. Crackalaka.
One down, 50 to go.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby SKYHAWK on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:52 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:I'm so tired of Notre Dame beating us on the football field. :dildodog

Congratulations, the greatest BC football team of all time beat the worst Notre Dame of all time. Barely.

How many touchdowns are you going to lose by this year? 6? 7? 10?

I really wish BC would come down here and play us in Easton. You would lose, and it would be the funniest joke of an "upset" of all time.
SKYHAWK
n00b

Postby 1981Eagle on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:08 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:81 was logged back in and Stonehill was gone by the time my 1 liner above was written and posted. "Camp Ali-Ass."

Not me but I love that I have you guys hunting around for my aliases. Haven't done one since GoPac. TRE can verify. Campion is the perfect one to run a camp on aliases--he is the Master. I will genuflect in my thong in front of you oh great one. :lol:

dude - i'm not going to post up the picture. if you really want to see it so bad, google image search "fat guy in thong." you'll likely stay busy for hours there

Well, at least you have finally confirmed that you are Isaac the Bartender. Crackalaka.
One down, 50 to go.

isaac the bartender's real owner has admitted to being isaac the bartender (as well as kissing my weener).

just because i know how to look up pictures using google image search does not mean that i am isaac the bartender.

just because you are using a proxy to post from different college campuses does not mean your aliases are any less lame

You have the keys to the Kingdom. Look up the IP addresses. They are not me. Unless, you are claiming that I'm like that that weirdo serial killer in the Sigourney Weaver/Holly Hunter movie that has disciples to carry out his work under different IP's on various college campuses. OHHHHH KKKAAAYY. You need to get back on the Meds or we are going to have to do a group internet intervention. Big Pete will ever so gently tell you how much we all love you but you need to put your arms through this jacket that ties in the back. We will visit often. Love and Kisses from 81. It's not you, it's the illness. We love you. Prayers and Novenas.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby IsaacTheBartender on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:24 pm

This 81 cat needs to down a couple of drinks and calm down.

Catch you on the flip side
IsaacTheBartender
n00b

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:15 pm

IsaacTheBartender {l Wrote}:This 81 cat needs to down a couple of drinks and calm down.

Thanks :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken . You know that I know who you are and that I can see what can't seen from the unseen.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby angrychicken on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:54 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
IsaacTheBartender {l Wrote}:This 81 cat needs to down a couple of drinks and calm down.

Thanks :angrychicken :angrychicken :angrychicken . You know that I know who you are and that I can see what can't seen from the unseen.

whatever. As long as you stop the BS, you will be ok. I have no problem with you, but your bullshit (and you know what I'm talking about) will not be tolerated. Stop
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:12 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
1981Eagle {l Wrote}:

whatever. As long as you stop the BS, you will be ok. I have no problem with you, but your bullshit (and you know what I'm talking about) will not be tolerated. Stop

Other than GoPac, I left all the BS on the other board including the 50 posts a day and mutiple new threads per day. I still rarely make a good joke but I try.
I respeckt you and Isaac (TRE says you are Isaac and I always believe what TRE tells me). :whiteflag :whiteflag :whiteflag
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium