whoever said this on EI has a lot of nerve to post on EO

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

whoever said this on EI has a lot of nerve to post on EO

Postby talon on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:06 pm

"However, many of them want to talk about anything BUT football/sports and are very unfriendly and love to talk smack and pick fights. Very Un-BC like."
talon
Cushing Hall

Re: whoever said this on EI has a lot of nerve to post on EO

Postby commavegarage on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:07 pm

talon {l Wrote}:"However, many of them want to talk about anything BUT football/sports and are very unfriendly and love to talk smack and pick fights. Very Un-BC like."

What was the handle? I'm banned there so I can't pull it up.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby BCMike22 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:18 pm

talon {l Wrote}:"However, many of them want to talk about anything BUT football/sports and are very unfriendly and love to talk smack and pick fights. Very Un-BC like."

if you guys are trying to grow the board, what's with the constant witch hunts?

Just sayin'.
BCMike22
n00b

Postby commavegarage on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:18 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

i'll give you a hint - he claims to be a gasson level donor and is responsible for some of the worst alias posters in the history of the internets (and yes, even as steven hale i can say this)

Wow.

:dildodog
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Some jerk named EvrExl. He went on to say that there were a bunch of smart guys on EO that know a lot about football and BC but.... they seem to want to talk about anything but football. I was so angry when I read it that it is etched permanently in my mind. The Bastard. We should string him up and hang him. Axxhole.
Talon's a great detective. he will find out who it is. BTW Talon, a friend of mine from Wake, D. Mann Deeken the Wake Vice Chancellor, wants to know the parking situation at BC games. I remember you helped out a guy from Northeastern on that one. If you can provide then I will forward to him. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by 1981Eagle on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:25 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:Some jerk named EvrExl. He went on to say that there were a bunch of smart guys on EO that know a lot about football and BC but.... they seem to want to talk about anything but football. I was so angry when I read it that it is etched permanently in my mind. The Bastard. We should string him up and hang him. Axxhole.

:dildodog :dildodog :dildodog
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:29 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:

i'll give you a hint - he claims to be a gasson level donor and is responsible for some of the worst alias posters in the history of the internets (and yes, even as steven hale i can say this)

Did he average about 23 posts/minute in January and February?

:spaz3
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby 1981Eagle on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:32 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

You should bow and pay homage whenever you pass Claver 102. I banged more girls in that dorm room that you can masturbate over in a month.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:36 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

You should bow and pay homage whenever you pass Claver 102. I banged more girls in that dorm room that you can masturbate over in a month.

It goes without saying really, but:

:tre
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:38 pm

BCMike22 {l Wrote}:

Just sayin'.

Pointing out the douchebaggery of those that criticize the reason that this board exists, and then come over after they realize that this board is cool and their old board sucks now that we have gone, is hardly a witch hunt.

There is a group of fuckheads that bashed the guys that wanted a free board. Bashed the things that made EI the nexus. They were usually new posters coming to the nuisance. "This board is mean. Help us NEP." And then the fucking douche Zander got some pressure to get subscriptions so he went out and got 80 year old whalepants subscribers and was forced to shut down that which made the Nexus great. The whiners rejoiced. We started our own board. The whiners criticized the new board, said it would fail. 3 weeks later, they are all over here, fully on the bandwagon.

Now some, like BeaconFarveDoucheNorthEndEagle have changed names. Some like 81Eagle just pretended that they didn't bash the site. But all are here now. They are welcome, but they deserve the shit they are getting.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:39 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:There is a group of fuckheads that bashed the guys that wanted a free board. Bashed the things that made EI the nexus. They were usually new posters coming to the nuisance. "This board is mean. Help us NEP." And then the fucking douche Zander got some pressure to get subscriptions so he went out and got 80 year old whalepants subscribers and was forced to shut down that which made the Nexus great. The whiners rejoiced. We started our own board. The whiners criticized the new board, said it would fail. 3 weeks later, they are all over here, fully on the bandwagon.

Now some, like BeaconFarveDoucheNorthEndEagle have changed names. Some like 81Eagle just pretended that they didn't bash the site. But all are here now. They are welcome, but they deserve the shit they are getting.

+1
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:46 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BCMike22 {l Wrote}:

Just sayin'.

Pointing out the douchebaggery of those that criticize the reason that this board exists, and then come over after they realize that this board is cool and their old board sucks now that we have gone, is hardly a witch hunt.

There is a group of fuckheads that bashed the guys that wanted a free board. Bashed the things that made EI the nexus. They were usually new posters coming to the nuisance. "This board is mean. Help us NEP." And then the fucking douche Zander got some pressure to get subscriptions so he went out and got 80 year old whalepants subscribers and was forced to shut down that which made the Nexus great. The whiners rejoiced. We started our own board. The whiners criticized the new board, said it would fail. 3 weeks later, they are all over here, fully on the bandwagon.

Now some, like BeaconFarveDoucheNorthEndEagle have changed names. Some like 81Eagle just pretended that they didn't bash the site. But all are here now.
They are welcome, but they deserve the shit they are getting.

I never bashed the site. I said I like some posters better than others. I like the ones that know a lot about football, BC football and have a long historical past with the team and like to talk about it. I haven't been here since the beginning of EI like many of you so I don't get a lot of the inside jokes--so, I like the football talk more. My only complaint on the smack talk was that some here at better at giving it but when you give it right back or pull a gag on them and "get them"then they all of a sudden want to play the "wounded innocent". If you are going to talk smack and pull gags then expect they will be returned and just be a good sport about it. I have complimented many gags etc pulled on me. They can be fun so the ones that like to cry foul are the hypocrites.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:48 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Some like 81Eagle just pretended that they didn't bash the site.

I never bashed the site.

Jesus that was too easy
Last edited by twballgame9 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby 1981Eagle on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:51 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
I never bashed the site. I said I like some posters better than others. I like the ones that know a lot about football, BC football and have a long historical past with the team and like to talk about it. I haven't been here since the beginning of EI like many of you so I don't get a lot of the inside jokes--so, I like the football talk more. My only complaint on the smack talk was that some here at better at giving it but when you give it right back or pull a gag on them and "get them"then they all of a sudden want to play the "wounded innocent". If you are going to talk smack and pull gags then expect they will be returned and just be a good sport about it. I have complimented many gags etc pulled on me. They can be fun so the ones that like to cry foul are the hypocrites.

i think you like to make up a lot of things in your head.

I think you like to sxck cack but I won't hold that against you. :banana :banana :banana
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:10 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
1981Eagle {l Wrote}:

I think you like to sxck cack but I won't hold that against you. :banana :banana :banana

is this one of your hilarious "gotcha's" that you are purporting above? you really are pathetic and i wonder if you've even reached the age of gasson level donation / 1,000.

by the way, i am not crying or whining to anyone - i'm just calling you pathetic. in addition you are not funny, even less witty and about as smart as a suburban in manhattan (the one in ny, not kansas). if you really are old, i hope that "natural casues" hit you soon and your wife will inherit your 1,200 sq. ft starter home and the 4 years payments left on the dodge stratus.

and whether you are 9 or 90, you're a waste of internet space

Aw shucks, now you have gone and hurt my feelings. I think I shall cry all evening. Now you have gone and proven my point whiner boy. You can give it but can't take it. BTW, Clemaniac says hello and thanks for choking down the ACC/SEC merger gag.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby talon on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:19 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:Aw shucks, now you have gone and hurt my feelings. I think I shall cry all evening. Now you have gone and proven my point whiner boy. You can give it but can't take it. BTW, Clemaniac says hello and thanks for choking down the ACC/SEC merger gag.

You don't get it. It's not that we "can't take it," it's that what you "give out" is fucking lame and retarded.

I don't know what's more pathetic, the guy who creates a fake alias to pretend to be a Northeastern fan looking for directions or a guy who does that an legitimately thinks it's the most clever thing anyone's ever done on this site.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:20 pm

This bullshit needs to end, or some here will leave.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:28 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:This bullshit needs to end, or some here will leave.

I agree 74 but Talon started the thread and loves to stir things up. That doesn't bother me because no matter what Talon, TRE or anyone else says. I just don't take this stuff very seriously. The football talk, I take seriously but not this stuff. I'm way outmanned in the funny category among this group. On BC football facts and history, I beg to differ with you TRE. I know a lot about that and Fball in general. Plus, it was off-season and the board was inactive so I made some lame attempts to liven it up and failed. So be it. Can we have a truce now. Mea culpa.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby talon on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:32 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}: Can we have a truce now. Mea culpa.

I'll give you a truce when you delete the post on EI saying that the people here are "un-BC like." You can't post on one board as if you're distancing yourself from us when you're really not.

At least OJ said we're all a bunch of know-nothing pricks and has stayed away from this site and didn't secretly register under a brand new username.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:36 pm

talon {l Wrote}:

I'll give you a truce when you delete the post on EI saying that the people here are "un-BC like." You can't post on one board as if you're distancing yourself from us when you're really not.

At least OJ said we're all a bunch of know-nothing pricks and has stayed away from this site and didn't secretly register under a brand new username.

I would be happy to but when I just went back to try and find out exactly what I said per your first post, I could not find it. Even if I found it, my experience has been that once folks respond to it you can't delete it. If you know how to delete it once folks have responded then let me know and I will go back, try to find it and delete it using your method. BTw, 1981Eagle is no attempt at a new user name or to hide my original identity. I think everyone immediately knew it was me so not sure what you are getting at on that point.
Last edited by 1981Eagle on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby BigPete on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Can I finish? Can I finish?

81 Eagle is a fucking douchebag.

OK, I'm finished.
BigPete
McGuinn Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:38 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
1981Eagle {l Wrote}:

is this one of your hilarious "gotcha's" that you are purporting above? you really are pathetic and i wonder if you've even reached the age of gasson level donation / 1,000.

by the way, i am not crying or whining to anyone - i'm just calling you pathetic. in addition you are not funny, even less witty and about as smart as a suburban in manhattan (the one in ny, not kansas). if you really are old, i hope that "natural casues" hit you soon and your wife will inherit your 1,200 sq. ft starter home and the 4 years payments left on the dodge stratus.

and whether you are 9 or 90, you're a waste of internet space

to quote the young kids, "you got served"...
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:39 pm

BigPete {l Wrote}:Can I finish? Can I finish?

81 Eagle is a fucking douchebag.

OK, I'm finished.

Damn, we nearly signed the Paris Peace Accord before Big Pete had his say. Kind Regards to you BP, you grezzy Eye-Talian hairy bastard--like me.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:39 pm

btw, i thought that it was AguilaFan and not 81Eagle that said this but i could be wrong.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:49 pm

talon {l Wrote}:

Following the rules of TRE, I agree.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby angrychicken on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:05 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:This bullshit needs to end, or some here will leave.

What bullshit? The only bullshit (as far as I know) ended after the ATL debacle. I see nothing wrong with talon calling out 81 for something he posted about this site and some of the people here. If he can't take the criticism, then he should just go over to EA or continue to lick Zander's feet. This place is starting to get back to the Chevy-led EI level. If some can't take it, so be it.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:29 pm

The full quote is: Some of the guys are funny and very smart. However, many of them...

So, is it untrue that some of the guys are funny and smart? Is it not true that there are some that don't post much, if anything, about BC sports/football? Is it not un-BC like to talk smack and pick fights?

I found the quote on EI but I can't delete it because folks have responded to it unless someone knows how to accomplish a delete after folks have responded. But, if you see the full quote rather than slicing it up like Talon did, I don't think its offensive to anyone in particular or to any group. I guess maybe if you feel like I was refering to you then you must be able to read my mind because none of you that are attacking me now were being refered to. Sorry, I don't like everyone on this board and I'm sure evryone has one or a few that they don't like--and I'm sure I'm on more than a few of those lists. But, I don't even like all of my family, former co-workers and everyone in any entire group I have ever dealt with. This is much ado about nothing. I'm back to football. This is my last post on the topic. Sorry to anyone who was offended that shouldn't have been.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby talon on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:32 pm

If I told you that Johnny has some quarters and Bobby has many quarters, who would you think has more quarters?
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:34 pm

talon {l Wrote}:

Sure about that?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby 1981Eagle on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:37 pm

talon {l Wrote}:If I told you that Johnny has some quarters and Bobby has many quarters, who would you think has more quarters?

Talon, I think you are taking the quote too literally. I didn't sit and think about it for a day before I wrote it. I just wrote it. Enough already. I apologized to those that were offended that should not have been. That includes you and TRE and even b0mber . You guys give me crap all the time. I usually take it and am a good sport about it so please lighten up. Thanks.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium