Gucci Hat

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Gucci Hat

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:06 am

BeaconFavre?!? (taken today)

DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Re: Gucci Hat

Postby NorthEndEagle on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:00 am

No that isn't him. He was back there I saw him. He was waiting for people to show but no one did. He had a Matt Ryan jersey on.
CONSIDER THIS ACCOUNT CLOSED
NorthEndEagle
Carney Hall

Postby AdamBC on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:22 am

Should we expect him to be in the same spot next week?
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:36 am

NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:No that isn't him. He was back there I saw him. He was waiting for people to show but no one did. He had a Matt Ryan jersey on.

Is BeaconStFavre referring to himself in the third person now?
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby BigPete on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Does this mean that no man in a hat like that is safe from being punched in the face?

If so, I think this feud has done something good for America.

If Favreaholic is the dude who cuts videos for ATL and has a twitter that talks about how Ted K was the greatest senator of all time, sign me up to punch him and his ghey hat in the face also. Douche chills.
BigPete
McGuinn Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:35 pm

BigPete {l Wrote}:Does this mean that no man in a hat like that is safe from being punched in the face?

If so, I think this feud has done something good for America.

If Favreaholic is the dude who cuts videos for ATL and has a twitter that talks about how Ted K was the greatest senator of all time, sign me up to punch him and his ghey hat in the face also. Douche chills.

BeaconStFavre is Vinny Higgins who is official team videographer and puts together the videos that I put up on the blog. I kissed him once when we were both really drunk, so it's awkward between us.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby BigPete on Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Vinny Higgins vs. B0mberman -- WHEN LORD WHEN.

I propose Ground Round parking lot during an ACC game weekend.
BigPete
McGuinn Hall

Postby micheagle on Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:37 pm

Where's Bani when you need him?
micheagle
Carney Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:20 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
BigPete {l Wrote}:Vinny Higgins vs. B0mberman -- WHEN LORD WHEN.

who was it that was going to fight you several years ago? i think that would be a pretty strong nostalgia match

If these fights are confirmed, I will go to the mall, knock out a Foot Locker employee, steal his/her shirt, fly up to Boston and referee these matches. Make this happen.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Onyx Blackman on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:15 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

who was it that was going to fight you several years ago? i think that would be a pretty strong nostalgia match

If these fights are confirmed, I will go to the mall, knock out a Foot Locker employee, steal his/her shirt, fly up to Boston and referee these matches. Make this happen.

Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:55 pm

NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:No that isn't him. He was back there I saw him. He was waiting for people to show but no one did. He had a Matt Ryan jersey on.

You weren't there, Vinny. You are a :dildodog
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby BigPete on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:26 pm

In the long long ago an anonymous EA writer told me he would meet me outside of Korova Milk Bar on the LES to knock me unconscious. I went with the Toymaker and was decidedly unpunched.

Later on he also demanded satisfaction after I said he was a bad father for writing 20 posts on Easter Sunday, but a date/time were not set.

Online tough guy donnybrooks rule.
BigPete
McGuinn Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:48 pm

BigPete {l Wrote}:Later on he also demanded satisfaction after I said he was a bad father for writing 20 posts on Easter Sunday, but a date/time were not set.

We need to start a great moments in BC message board history thread. This was one of them. I remember even the merrymen were like "T, BP has a point. It is a holiday."
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby bosa90 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:05 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:
BigPete {l Wrote}:Later on he also demanded satisfaction after I said he was a bad father for writing 20 posts on Easter Sunday, but a date/time were not set.

We need to start a great moments in BC message board history thread. This was one of them. I remember even the merrymen were like "T, BP has a point. It is a holiday."

Wait, Boyle threatened to knock Pete unconscious? That must've been one hell of a bender.
bosa90
McGuinn Hall

Postby BigPete on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:26 pm

If there could be a 'great moments in message board history,' done in the vein of Dave Chappelle's 'When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong' we could make approximately 100 of these videos without breaking a sweat.

I would like Wang to do some of the screenwriting, at least if his work on the Bollywood clip creator is any indicator of his dialogue skillz.

I would like to nominate the time someone logged onto one of Farrell's chats as 'Mike Farrell' and talked at length about their love of the youthful male form (especially butts that are shaped like butts with butt shaped tattoos on those butts). I believe some of the MerryMen were like 'Mike, Mike, are you ok?'
BigPete
McGuinn Hall

Postby talon on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:31 pm

My favorite moment on EA was when I used some javascript to insert a code that would show up as each reader's own username. I made some thread about __________ being a real douchebag and everybody who read the thread saw their name in the blank.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Excuse me but I challeneged anyone here to a fight.

I am serious and a load of quarters in my Kate Spade bag.

I am the toughest badass on the internet.

:spaz2 :shock: :o :lol:
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby bosa90 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:36 pm

talon {l Wrote}:My favorite moment on EA was when I used some javascript to insert a code that would show up as each reader's own username. I made some thread about __________ being a real douchebag and everybody who read the thread saw their name in the blank.

That was glorious. I kept thinking that the responses would stop, but they just kept coming.
bosa90
McGuinn Hall

Postby angrychicken on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:04 pm

BigPete {l Wrote}:
I would like Wang to do some of the screenwriting, at least if his work on the Bollywood clip creator is any indicator of his dialogue skillz.

'

Excuse me? Do I have to remind you of such classics as Issues? Invasion of the Nazis? Purple Taco? Do I have to cite Nathan Lane's stories of Doug Henning's Basement or Waxing Robin Williams? What about Bud Collins' adventures in locker rooms across the world? You disappoint me Pete. You disappoint me.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium