Wake 2-Deep

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Wake 2-Deep

Postby 31southst on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Two deep for Wake is out. Of note:

QB is the same as it has been.

Kaleb Ramsey is not listed; the tackles are Giles and Scafe backed up by Rossi and O'Neal. It's a positive that Scafe is listed, but I am surprised O'Neal is listed ahead of Ramsey.

Mike McLaughlin is listed as the starter at MLB, backed up by Kuechly. Good to have McLaughlin back. I wonder if Kuechly will shift to another position (WLB?) in order to get those two on the field at the same time. I know we tend to rotate LBs a good amount so they both will play, but I would think they'd want to maximize the snaps that Kuechly gets. Maybe if McLaughlin is limited this is a non-factor.
31southst
Cushing Hall

Re: Wake 2-Deep

Postby hansen on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:09 pm

31southst {l Wrote}:Two deep for Wake is out. Of note:

QB is the same as it has been.

Kaleb Ramsey is not listed; the tackles are Giles and Scafe backed up by Rossi and O'Neal. It's a positive that Scafe is listed, but I am surprised O'Neal is listed ahead of Ramsey.

Mike McLaughlin is listed as the starter at MLB, backed up by Kuechly. Good to have McLaughlin back. I wonder if Kuechly will shift to another position (WLB?) in order to get those two on the field at the same time. I know we tend to rotate LBs a good amount so they both will play, but I would think they'd want to maximize the snaps that Kuechly gets. Maybe if McLaughlin is limited this is a non-factor.

i agree. Kuechly has been playing out of his mind thus far.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium