I come in peace from EI

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: I come in peace from EI

Postby Eagledom on Fri May 28, 2010 7:37 pm

DanSilver {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
DanSilver {l Wrote}:No, this loser is an Assumption College grad who covered ND for six years. They don't care. Part of it is the perception that BC has the worst fans in major college sports. You destroy that stereotype, sir.

You didn't cover them very well then, because ND fans FUCKING HATE losing to BC. Hence the reason they ended the series. Moron. Nice college, loser.

True. It had nothing to do with playing in front of 44,000. It was the losses to BC. By the way, ND cares about only money now. Competition has nothing to do it. Just a thought, but USC would have been dropped before BC if it came down to winning.

Assumption will be on their schedule soon.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Eagledom on Fri May 28, 2010 7:37 pm

DanSilver {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
DanSilver {l Wrote}:No, this loser is an Assumption College grad who covered ND for six years. They don't care. Part of it is the perception that BC has the worst fans in major college sports. You destroy that stereotype, sir.

You didn't cover them very well then, because ND fans FUCKING HATE losing to BC. Hence the reason they ended the series. Moron. Nice college, loser.

True. It had nothing to do with playing in front of 44,000. It was the losses to BC. By the way, ND cares about only money now. Competition has nothing to do it. Just a thought, but USC would have been dropped before BC if it came down to winning.

Assumption will be on their schedule soon.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby DanSilver on Fri May 28, 2010 7:48 pm

I am not the publisher at EI. Just wanted to extend an olive branch. I didn't realize that stupidity is the order of the day. I got owned, no doubt. Congrats on your big win.

Many have to make a living doing this stuff. Some do get paid by the piece. "I bet you have no health insurance." Stay classy, BC.

Campion, I am going out on a limb and guessing that you are just another Internet tough guy whose knees would buckle if he had to back up his words in person. Call me a loser…okay, but I don't spend day after day on a message board website without being paid to do so.
DanSilver
n00b

Postby micheagle on Fri May 28, 2010 7:54 pm

I bet Dan Silver likes the priest facing the congregation, and the "hymns" of the St. Louis Jesuits.
micheagle
Carney Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri May 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:

You didn't cover them very well then, because ND fans FUCKING HATE losing to BC. Hence the reason they ended the series. Moron. Nice college, loser. Did you come out of the closet brfore or after you graduated?

EagleDominOJ is now my favorite poster.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby DanSilver on Fri May 28, 2010 8:55 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

You didn't cover them very well then, because ND fans FUCKING HATE losing to BC. Hence the reason they ended the series. Moron. Nice college, loser. Did you come out of the closet brfore or after you graduated?

EagleDominOJ is now my favorite poster.

brfore
DanSilver
n00b

Postby ATLeagle on Fri May 28, 2010 10:13 pm

I don't know if this is the real Dan Silver or not. Some of the things he is saying seem true but I don't think he has the ability to lower the subscription price for the BC site. We'll see.

BTW, I can cover recruiting, I just have to be very careful.

As for will it be worth subscribing...wait. If there is enough valuable content that intrigues you, pay for a month or two. Regardless of if any of us EOers pay, a well run site will build up a base of subscribers.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby micheagle on Fri May 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Is Dan Silver a sitzpinkler?
micheagle
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat May 29, 2010 12:02 am

DanSilver {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:Boy o boy o boy. Dan sure has a winning idea. Nothing attracts BC fans more than stories about Notre Dame. Count us all in, Dan. You can give us important "content" as the Fartin' Arsh tyake on Maryland.

Lose the "Little Brother" syndrome you guys have with Notre Dame. I wish it were different, but nobody at ND cares about BC. Even after win after big win by BC, nobody cares in South Bend. The new coach does care about BC. He cares a bunch. It will get ugly in Chestnut Hill this year.

Too bad Notre Dame fucking blows. BC will win by 4 TDs.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sat May 29, 2010 12:07 am

You are a fucking idiot. ND is a just another nonconference automatic win for BC.

Good luck with EI. You won't have any BC fans there. Douche.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Boston Domer on Sat May 29, 2010 12:07 am

DanSilver {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:Boy o boy o boy. Dan sure has a winning idea. Nothing attracts BC fans more than stories about Notre Dame. Count us all in, Dan. You can give us important "content" as the Fartin' Arsh tyake on Maryland.

Lose the "Little Brother" syndrome you guys have with Notre Dame. I wish it were different, but nobody at ND cares about BC. Even after win after big win by BC, nobody cares in South Bend. The new coach does care about BC. He cares a bunch. It will get ugly in Chestnut Hill this year.

I like the way you think, Dan, and I am interested in joining your new site.
Boston Domer
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat May 29, 2010 12:10 am

campion {l Wrote}:
ATLeagle {l Wrote}:I don't know if this is the real Dan Silver or not. Some of the things he is saying seem true but I don't think he has the ability to lower the subscription price for the BC site. We'll see.

BTW, I can cover recruiting, I just have to be very careful.

As for will it be worth subscribing...wait. If there is enough valuable content that intrigues you, pay for a month or two. Regardless of if any of us EOers pay, a well run site will build up a base of subscribers.

I think that its talon, although it could be b0mberman (never underestimate the mtbsc). The way that he played the hot button ND "little brother" and "stay classy, BC" cliches tells me that its someone who knows us well.

I might have fallen for it.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby bignick33 on Sat May 29, 2010 12:10 am

:81
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat May 29, 2010 12:11 am

bignick33 {l Wrote}::81

My bad, my bad. I was watching the Celtics.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby bignick33 on Sat May 29, 2010 12:18 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

The emoticon wasn't directed at you.

I think it's safe to assume that CAG didn't catch even a minute of the Celt's game. But...that has nothing to do with this thread.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat May 29, 2010 11:58 am

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

The emoticon wasn't directed at you.

I think it's safe to assume that CAG didn't catch even a minute of the Celt's game. But...that has nothing to do with this thread.

I didn't have to...once TW didn't predict the Celtics winning I knew they were going to kill the Magic.

I don't think this is the real Dan Silver, especially after reading these more recent posts.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:51 pm

DanSilver {l Wrote}:The sad part is that he is going to be a GREAT pro. He is accurate beyond belief. He did play all year with a brutal injury. He couldn't walk without crutches until Thursday following each game.

ND was going to play in a bowl game, but for one problem. Clausen packed up his locker after the USC game and said he will never play for ND again. Three weeks later he stood at a podium and said that he was making a difficult decision that came down to the end...but he is going pro.

because the search function is broken i tried to use the siriuzly ghettEO search methodology and found this thread. it's got some good stuff in it and was a swell walk down memory lane.

dan silver - where have you gone?
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:50 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
DanSilver {l Wrote}:The sad part is that he is going to be a GREAT pro. He is accurate beyond belief. He did play all year with a brutal injury. He couldn't walk without crutches until Thursday following each game.

ND was going to play in a bowl game, but for one problem. Clausen packed up his locker after the USC game and said he will never play for ND again. Three weeks later he stood at a podium and said that he was making a difficult decision that came down to the end...but he is going pro.

because the search function is broken i tried to use the siriuzly ghettEO search methodology and found this thread. it's got some good stuff in it and was a swell walk down memory lane.

nick was such a dink
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby BCHerbert on Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:02 pm

You might want to check my basement...
BCHerbert
McGuinn Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:23 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:

nick was such a dink

Past tense not necessary. Nicked in is still a dink
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby NaturalLight on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:38 pm

Today I learned that EI was an actual website run by a ND fan.
NaturalLight
Carney Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:44 pm

I don't think Dan silver ever got involved in ei
TobaccoRoadEagle