five years in the ACC

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

five years in the ACC

Postby historylesson on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:51 am

How can a conference that's 1 for the century in BCS games claim to be better than any other league?

You truly are dumb.
historylesson
Carney Hall

Re: five years in the ACC

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:00 am

Didn't you say you were leaving? I wish you weren't a liar.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby Onyx Blackman on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:34 am

The first studs post on EI (the kite factory story) was in response to historylesson. I hope the arrival of historylesson means that sds isn't far behind.
:chewbanka
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:38 am

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby historylesson on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:57 am

That's not me, morons. It doesn't surprise me that you guys keep going back to the unsucessful well, though. It looks like a fall afternoon in an empty Alumni Stadium.
historylesson
Carney Hall

Postby BC '00 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:58 am

historylesson {l Wrote}:That's not me, morons. It doesn't surprise me that you guys keep going back to the unsucessful well, though. It looks like a fall afternoon in an empty Alumni Stadium.

You mean that picture of the outside of a stadium? Keep dropping the value of that SUNJ diploma, shitbag.
BC '00
Cushing Hall

Postby historylesson on Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:11 pm

BC '00 {l Wrote}:
historylesson {l Wrote}:That's not me, morons. It doesn't surprise me that you guys keep going back to the unsucessful well, though. It looks like a fall afternoon in an empty Alumni Stadium.

You mean that picture of the outside of a stadium? Keep dropping the value of that SUNJ diploma, shitbag.

Your jealousy is hilarious. Rutgers was fortunate enough to get an invite to a bowl that our fans could reasonably drive to. And we did, en mass. It looks a lot better to show full stands on TV than the empty areanas you guys play to

historylesson
Carney Hall

Postby hansen on Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:15 pm

HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby BC '00 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:35 pm

historylesson {l Wrote}:
BC '00 {l Wrote}:

Your jealousy is hilarious. Rutgers was fortunate enough to get an invite to a bowl that our fans could reasonably drive to. And we did, en mass. It looks a lot better to show full stands on TV than the empty areanas you guys play to

You have a picture of that full "areana" (sic) that you guys played to at the prestigious International Bowl?
BC '00
Cushing Hall

Postby historylesson on Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Make fun all you want but the payout is no different than the bowls that BC gets invited to.
historylesson
Carney Hall

Postby Boston Domer on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:18 pm

historylesson {l Wrote}:Make fun all you want but the payout is no different than the bowls that BC gets invited to.

And the turf is green
Boston Domer
Carney Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:27 pm

historylesson {l Wrote}:
BC '00 {l Wrote}:

historylesson,

Listen to me very carefully. I am going to say this without using nasty language or any negative insults directed towards you or your University.

You see that image you pasted, the one with the empty stadium in Jacksonville Florida, that is a picture of a football game that was more important than any game Rutgers ever played in the entire history of Rutgers football. Now, it sucks for BC that the school has such a small enrollment/alumni base that there just aren't enough fans in the entire world that would be willing to spend the money to go down to Florida the first weekend in December to watch that game in person, but it is what it is. There is not a single BC fan on this site that is PROUD of our showing at that game. We aren't proud of ourselves.

But we are damn proud of the team. We are damn proud that the team PLAYED in such a meaningful playoff game, a game that Rutgers (the way it is currently constructed) will never play in...

We aren't jealous of Rutgers. Get to that game first, and we'll talk. DO you get it yet?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby 2001Eagle on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:28 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:canada called and said THIS is the real reason they cancelled the international bowl

Non-sequitur, but are we to assume that Favre Red contains his holy blood, and the Favre White his urine and/or sweat?
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:44 pm

historylesson {l Wrote}:Make fun all you want but the payout is no different than the bowls that BC gets invited to.

Our bowl payout doesn't matter because we share with the rest of the conference. In the BE, you only get the amount of your own bowl. You're trying soooooooooooo hard though.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby historylesson on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:08 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Our bowl payout doesn't matter because we share with the rest of the conference. In the BE, you only get the amount of your own bowl. You're trying soooooooooooo hard though.

So wouldn't that mean the Rutgers fares better since Duke, NC State, Virginia and all the other losers just take and take while we get to keep what we earn. Sounds like another great perk of the ACC, communists.
historylesson
Carney Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:13 pm

historylesson {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

So wouldn't that mean the Rutgers fares better since Duke, NC State, Virginia and all the other losers just take and take while we get to keep what we earn. Sounds like another great perk of the ACC, communists.

Your basic math and logic skills don't surprise me.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:19 pm

historylesson {l Wrote}:So wouldn't that mean the Rutgers fares better since Duke, NC State, Virginia and all the other losers just take and take while we get to keep what we earn. Sounds like another great perk of the ACC, communists.

Amen. Wellington Mara and the rest of the commies in the NFL back in the day were just as dumb.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium