something not mentioned yet

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: something not mentioned yet

Postby bosa90 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:among 74 begging for paulus and marsco, no one has pointed out something pretty obvious from yesterday's games.

ty willingham's recruits were 2-0 yesterday (one of them in a HUGE upset). i think we should be pissed that gene didn't reach out to ty "try winning-more" willingham

:angrychicken

The thread at TOS2 where UdubDAWG and all of his buddies were warning us about Ty Winningham was one of the greatest underappreciated threads I've ever seen. :dildodog
bosa90
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:00 am

To be fair, I mentioned pursuing Paulus way early on when he tried out at Green Bay.

I was so far ahead of the "AARP BC 8HP SCOOTER CHAMPS" curve, that I am came out the other side of the forbidden zone.

I am now just a ghost caught in the Sixth dimension since I ahted the Fifth dimesnion.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby DrPeterV on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:02 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:among 74 begging for paulus and marsco, no one has pointed out something pretty obvious from yesterday's games.

ty willingham's recruits were 2-0 yesterday (one of them in a HUGE upset). i think we should be pissed that gene didn't reach out to ty "try winning-more" willingham

TRE, you so crazy!
DrPeterV
Carney Hall

Postby bosa90 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:04 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:To be fair, I mentioned pursuing Paulus way early on when he tried out at Green Bay.

I was so far ahead of the "AARP BC 8HP SCOOTER CHAMPS" curve, that I am came out the other side of the forbidden zone.

I am now just a ghost caught in the Sixth dimension since I ahted the Fifth dimesnion.

Can you still issue FATWABOYS from the 6th diminsion?? Cause I have a feeling we're gonna need one or two soon here.
bosa90
McGuinn Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:33 am

bosa90 {l Wrote}:

The thread at TOS2 where UdubDAWG and all of his buddies were warning us about Ty Winningham was one of the greatest underappreciated threads I've ever seen. :dildodog

agreed
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:37 am

That Championham thread had some nice photoshops as I recall.
Last edited by Endless Mike on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby Onyx Blackman on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:42 am

Championham's recruits are actually 2-1 (they lost to LSU), but when it comes to being champions in the classroom and in the community, they're undefeated. :elephant
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby angrychicken on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:45 am

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:41 pm

bosa90 {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:To be fair, I mentioned pursuing Paulus way early on when he tried out at Green Bay.

Can you still issue FATWABOYS from the 6th diminsion?? Cause I have a feeling we're gonna need one or two soon here.

BOSEMAN-- I am at your service!

Notice...Virginia....football program is in utter shambles....Wade Phillips....Laughing stock of Dallas and still can't win playoff game......The Mets...My God, Madeoff, previous 2 years huge blown leads, and this year injuries.

74 FATWABOYS are the most accurate, deadly weapons on earth next to my wife's spatula.

I even amazed the humble genius his own self.!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium