Proof Why Spaz and Tranquill are Huge Losers

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Proof Why Spaz and Tranquill are Huge Losers

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:13 am

I have been watching football for more than most have been alive.

That does not make me smarter or more analytical, but I am a humble genius. :roll: :roll:

Tranquill's play sequencing and calling was so Nemosis, that we are in for some real rough years here unless they can develop Marco Polo very fast or a next years's freshman.

That might not help since here is why.

Do any of you remember my play sequencing post from 2005??

This was the worst day of my life when TOblunders0-12 started Quintina and then Ryan who showed why he belonged playing on Sundays in previous weeks, was benched.

BC trailing 16-7, by 2 scores with 9 to go in Quarter 4, and below in red is the worst play in BC history. It showed disrespect for the fans, players and University since TOB was a fucking loser and so was Nemo.

Right after that I posted a billion times on Insider to convince all after my 2 years there that TOB was a fucking loser.

BC lost by 2. Before the game my long post, what if FSU loses 3 post, BC could win the title.

FSU lost 3 and TOB said, "Well Who knew", about the UNC game, showing he was a loser and now a cocksucker for not admitting cowardice!

I knew you were a cocksucker 2 years in with that idiot Bible. That is why since Day 1 8/2003, I posted to fire this asshole TOB, SPAZ and NEMO.

Here is the 2005 play:

Boston Coll. - 12:00
1st-10, BOSC16 12:00 UNC committed 5 yard penalty
1st-5, BOSC21 12:00 M. Ryan passed to W. Blackmon down the middle for 9 yard gain
1st-10, BOSC30 11:30 M. Ryan passed to L. Lester down the middle for 5 yard gain
2nd-5, BOSC35 11:30 M. Ryan passed to P. Lynch down the middle for 6 yard gain
1st-10, BOSC41 11:30 A. Callender rushed up the middle for 4 yard gain
2nd-6, BOSC45 10:30 A. Callender rushed up the middle for 1 yard gain
3rd-5, BOSC46 10:00 M. Ryan passed to A. Callender to the right for 2 yard gain
4th-3, BOSC48 9:30 J. Ayers punt. B. Tate returned punt for 10 yards

I lost 30 years off my life with that play.

3 fucking yards, midfield, a hot Ryan and down 2 and the Ginger coward punts showing he hated BC!!!

Page ahead 4 years with all the posts on great young coaches we wanted on Insiders after the Jags fuck-up, the GDF blunder, the fake Head Coach Search, and now we have a guy who just learned to blitz and was so slow with in-game sideline changes in his first 8 years and also halftime adjustments as our Head Coach.

Well thank God for McGovern, although, Clemson is not sharp and the first two games were cupcakes.

I see BC being destroyed unless changes are made rapidly.

Here is why:

BC down 16-0 with 1:50 to go in first half:

Boston Coll. - 1:50
1st-10, BC24 1:50 M. Harris rushed up the middle for 2 yard gain
2nd-8, BC26 1:37 M. Harris rushed up the middle for 2 yard gain
3rd-6, BC28 0:50 J. Tuggle rushed up the middle for 2 yard loss
4th-8, BC26 0:45 R. Quigley punt, no return

Are you fucking kidding me? That is a major turtle up and yellow coward sequence.

You want more proof:

Down 19-0 in Q3, with 7 to go and BC needing a big play to get rolling?

Punt at midfield down 3 scores and only 2 yards to go. This was the worst play in Boston College football history, or worse than the TOB call.

Everything I posted about SPAZ in 6+ years came true yesterday.

Boston Coll. - 7:19
1st-10, BC45 7:19 J. Haden rushed up the middle for 3 yard gain
2nd-7, BC48 6:59 Clem committed 5 yard penalty
2nd-2, Clem47 6:24 J. Haden rushed to the right for no gain
3rd-2, Clem47 6:05 M. Harris rushed up the middle for no gain
4th-2, Clem47 5:38 R. Quigley punt, no return

2 motherfucking yards???

2005 DEJAFUCKING VU!!!!!

This is college football?
Give the kids a chance to win.
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: Proof Why Spaz and Tranquill are Huge Losers

Postby Cadillac90 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:40 am

Bingo!
:spaz2 = :toby = loser
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:40 am

That might not help since here is why.

Nemosis

-- Gary Tranquill is a carrier and always had it. We saw that when the UNC guys laughed at us.

BC and GDF hired him since he is no threat to Spaz or GDF.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This new phobia and mental disorder is an acute deterioration of an offensive coordinator’s faculties. This sharp brain disorder is sometimes accompanied by emotional shouting outbursts of “dive right, dive left and just plain dive!”

This affliction was first noticed at sea with Captain Nemo, for whom this upsetting disturbance and personality change is named.

The cure is very difficult. Rapid intervention strategies and mitigation methods have been tried using shotgun formations, no-huddle two minute offenses to start games, calling plays at the line of scrimmage, multiple receivers and formations, and throwing on first down, all help, but sadly, most Nemo’s rapidly reject the cure.

There are new summer group therapy camps being started all over America to help cure this new disturbing phobia, but a nasty side effect of severe diarrhea in some Nemo’s was a drawback when the above tactics were implemented.

This psychological malady is usually encountered by those delivering services in high stress quick thinking situations and is helped along with enablers such as Head Coaches who have an acute fear of calculated risks and the maximization of talent.

There is no known cure for Nemosis except death.
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:47 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:That might not help since here is why.

BLUNDERRIA

-- Frank Spaziani is a carrier and always had it. We saw that when we guys laughed at ourselves and GDF when he was hired and the hiring search turned out to be a scam

GDF hired him since he fucked up the JAGS process.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blunderria.
This little known hidden malady is one of the most difficult phobias to discover and treat and most professionals know it is one of the worst conditions known to mankind.

Blunderria is a fear of making any mistakes and then losing approval for past very minor accomplishments. Most Blunderrian’s avoid the taking of any calculated risks or bold decisions that might result in bigger victories, thereby guaranteeing controlled failure. These poor decisions are usually accompanied by the physical symptom known as severe squatting.

Most Blunderrian’s simply never take any chances and never make strategic decisions or make moves to achieve higher goals.

This fear is also complicated by the angst that there are others out there who are better than you, who will replace or displace you if you do not maintain your low level performance record required to keep your lofty status.

This phobia is compounded by Media and Athletic Director enablers who turn these minor accomplishments into overblown huge successes in order to mask a long history of bad failures in high profile games and to cover-up their own inadequacies.

Blunderrian’s and their Athletic Director enablers continually underachieve, take no risks or chances, living with the fear that great successes will have to be repeated, so no success is much safer, and provides those afflicted with a life comfort zone.

There is no known cure for Blunderria except termination.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:52 am

74 - it'll be a long season if Spaz and the old fart don't take their meds for Nemosis.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby Mosi on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:13 am

as I said at half time in another place:

QUOTE (doldmoose34 @ Sep 19 2009, 01:41 PM)
someone has to say it:

Gary Tranquil = Deap Sea Dana + 10 years
"Felgie, you Kenmore Kommunity Kollege Eurotrash prettyboy, you're right about one thing, I'm a BC guy and my shit dosen't stink" Mosi on the whiner line 3/23/04
Mosi
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:13 am

Let's analyze and discuss this since we have 300+ people.

What we know to be true or most likely true, or you can disagree or add or embellish:

1--GDF will not fire Spaz anytime soon, maybe even give him all 5 years.

I believe Year 1 is a freebie, Year 2 is "well I recruited 3 QB's" and Year 3 is development of one and Year 4 is Spaz's shot at the title or a bowl game, and if we are 8-4, he gets 5 years.

I call this strategic long term planning mediocrity and failure.

2--Is Gary Tranquill in tune with the new pass happy NCAA, the pro set, spread formations, and the new paradigms of even some of the plays we saw in high school ESPN football at St. Thomas of Aquinas??

From yesterday's disgrace and play sequencing and failures and the vanilla formations on the field, a reasonable man would have to say, "What are you fucking nuts?"

3--Can he develop another Matt Ryan may be even a bigger question along with our QB's Coach?

I have to say no.

4--First, to me this is Spaz at BC:

Spaz was just like a lot of corporate employees as described in the other guy's aanalysis. Spaz, unlike TOB who was and is a little cocksucker, Spaz is likeable, a long time BC guy, and a part of the BC family.

Spaz was a fair to poor Defensive Coordinator for his first 7 years, -- (3-5 times he was Hail Mary'ed, and 2 were dropped)--who had some great talent, and just recently started to blitz and has done very well statistically, but the ACC has not had some real powerful teams except for VT.

BC and GDF are not going to humiiate or embarrass Spaz or BC.

SUMMARY:

To me here is the only logical solution for BC FOOTBALL with BC's cheap ass Leahy-Hoo and Mr. EGOMANIC, GDF who hired Spaz since he was a BC long time employee and friend and ----who the fuck would hire him as a HEAD COACH except BC ----which should had been part of the new Head Coach at BC analysis tree?

The only solution now that I can see:

BC should fire Gary Tranquill in December and hire the next young, bright BC Head Coach and pay him $100K less than Spaz and make him "Head Coach" like a Jumbo Fisher in all offensive responsibilities and let Spaz make gravy in 4 years.

I see no other way out knowing the players involved above and BC?

Do you see any other way which BC will do anything? I do not!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Snooptonydog on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:55 am

You're going to look pretty bad when - by the end of the season - this team is hitting on all cylinders.

Sorry - but it's going to take time to get things squared away. We get Scafe back and McLaughlin. We have a much easier ACC opponent with Wake.

I'm withholding judgment until the FSU game.
Snooptonydog
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:56 am

Syracuse Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int
G. Paulus 24 35 346 68.6 9.9 4 27 2 1

Gee Spaz and GDF...wasn't this kid at Green Bay....Michigan...looking for a chance and in tip top athletic shape at 22 with a strong arm and not a 26 year old baseball player who was not in top condition just by the very nature of his sport and position?

Mike K. has those guys running gassers and sprints and weighlifting for 4+ years?

I believe everyone here saw the 3 threads on started on Insider about Paulus before he made his choice, during and after and asked why Spaz was not going after Paulus...

Oh yeah, he was obnoxious on the court to BC.

I said yes, but his Senior year when benched he was a team player and classy supporter and helper.

Paulus should be at BC.

The kid as I said had grit and class.

I remember all like a sentinel.

I do remember all the shots I took after I said BC needs Paulus badly.

Like i said, I am a humble genius :roll: :roll: and everyone hates an I told you so, but check out those stats and this kid can throw!

Poor Gunnell, Megwa, Jarvis, Momah and the rest.

When BC makes me its Presdient and the $1.5B retractable dome is built, we will become the greatest University in the galaxy and dominate in every sprort!

I will not go near Jerry York, except to bow daily.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:24 am

TRE-

That was part of it, but a better QB making a quick hard throw or decisions, or better drop backs is also part of it, with the blocked attempts.

Also Tuggle was done no favors by GLBT.

Maybe Marco Polo is a natural leader and says, "Hey you fat training table eating fucks how about some blocks?

I appreciate you noticing that and it is relevant, but I want a QB.

Tuggle ain't it and Shinskie is hurt.

I hate that fucking Skinner picture. :o

But, your other 5,000 pictures and polls should be in the Smithsonian though! :lol: :lol:

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby talon on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:39 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Paulus should be at BC.

Transferring from one ACC school to another requires a player to sit for a season. If Paulus transferred to BC, he'd have to sit this season, and next year, he'd be all out of NCAA eligibility.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:49 am

talon {l Wrote}:

Transferring from one ACC school to another requires a player to sit for a season. If Paulus transferred to BC, he'd have to sit this season, and next year, he'd be all out of NCAA eligibility.

If it was the same sport.

I think we need to doublecheck.

He could go anywhere since it was football.

You may be right T. But, I though he also considered Duke???

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Sophistry on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:51 am

74-Always poking the bear-why this is the best website on BC football-my thoughts:

1) Yesterday's primary problem was offensive line play-still correctable (back to basics-splits, inside responsibility is first pass block priority, lead w/inside foot etc....listening Claiborne).

2) Unless line play improves, any QB is in for a long season. However, having watched some fairly outstanding play yesterday by some 18 year players on D, I'm open to trying Mars at QB if he handles the O (i.e. hand-off smoothly, not pull-out early and throw the ball w/purpose (last on my list is the scrambling option).

3) Bench any player that doesn't play w/a lion's heart, starting w/Smith (had one great game years ago , then got the yeps and please don't bring in the concussion thing-been there, overcame it) and possibly Haden (never believed that he was that talented, play Finch).

:screamyeagle
Sophistry
Carney Hall

Postby talon on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:53 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:

I'm 99% sure he couldn't transfer to another ACC school.
I'm 100% sure that he couldn't pursue a graduate degree that was also offered at Duke. What grad degrees does BC offer that Duke doesn't?
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby Sophistry on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:09 am

Conversation about the almighty Paulus is a waste of time-he isn't here.
Sophistry
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:11 am

Sophistry {l Wrote}:Conversation about the almighty Paulus is a waste of time-he isn't here.

True. But if Talon is right a moot point. But if available to BC, yet another hey why not give hime a chance or a tryout error?

Hell, Paulus could graduate major in anything to play football?

:lol:

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby janebc on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:15 am

I will say that I see my worst fears coming true-Spaz simply became a disciple of Toby, and hired an OC to go with the scheme. Jags, a person of a lousy character with a winning attitude, proved nothing more than a refreshing aberration. Once again, I fear, "We are who we are." Commodore Coop was right two-and-a-half years ago: too bad we didn't hire Whipple.
janebc
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:18 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:

Paulus was an option for the great ---my new nickname for the braintrust---"The AARP BC 8HP Scooter Champions!" Spaz and GLBT.
The Duke senior would need to be granted a waiver by the NCAA to be eligible to play at Michigan, or any other Division I program besides Duke, according to the compliance offices at Duke and the ACC.

Paulus, who played basketball for Duke the past four seasons, visited Michigan on Tuesday. To play football for the quarterback-starved Wolverines, Paulus would essentially need the NCAA's permission.

Paulus, an All-American quarterback in high school, has one season of football eligibility under the NCAA's "five to play four" rule. Under the NCAA transfer rules, he would need two seasons of eligibility to transfer to a Division I — either Bowl Subdivision or Championship Subdivision — program and wouldn't be eligible until 2010.

Paulus, like any student-athlete, has the right to apply to the NCAA for waiver to be eligible for the 2009 season.

Getting the waive is hardly a formality. The NCAA has typically, but not uniformly, granted waivers based on medical hardships, natural disasters (think Hurricane Katrina and Tulane) and family emergencies (think Tennessee basketball player Tyler Smith, but not former UNC basketball player Alex Stepheson).

Paulus, who will graduate from Duke next month, could also apply for the waiver based on academic availability. For example, if School A offers a graduate-level course that School B doesn't, the NCAA has allowed transfers under those circumstances, according to Duke's Jamie Pootrakul, the school's assistant athletic director for compliance who has helped Paulus explore his transfer options.

Paulus' new school would have to apply to the NCAA for the waiver and it would be the NCAA's unilateral decision, not subject to the ACC or the new conference's academic guidelines.
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:20 am

talon {l Wrote}:

74's infatuation with that dickhead is distressing. Paulus is a chode and he wouldn't help this team.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:20 am

Sophistry {l Wrote}:74-Always poking the bear-why this is the best website on BC football-my thoughts:

1) Yesterday's primary problem was offensive line play-still correctable (back to basics-splits, inside responsibility is first pass block priority, lead w/inside foot etc....listening Claiborne).

2) Unless line play improves, any QB is in for a long season. However, having watched some fairly outstanding play yesterday by some 18 year players on D, I'm open to trying Mars at QB if he handles the O (i.e. hand-off smoothly, not pull-out early and throw the ball w/purpose (last on my list is the scrambling option).

3) Bench any player that doesn't play w/a lion's heart, starting w/Smith (had one great game years ago , then got the yeps and please don't bring in the concussion thing-been there, overcame it) and possibly Haden (never believed that he was that talented, play Finch).

:screamyeagle

Send that to GDF since I am probably on a BC Al Qaeda Watch list.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Sophistry on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:23 am

74-fair comment on Paulus.
Last edited by Sophistry on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sophistry
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:24 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:

WRONG!

74's infatuation with that dickhead is distressing. Paulus is a chode and he wouldn't help this team.

Maybe, maybe not....not the issue..!!!!!!!!!

Should he had been given a tryout or pursued by BC before the year started??

YES!!! We had no QB!!!

After following his 2009 year current performances vs. 3 teams and not having played in 4 years and his physical condition and skills, the answer is huge BC GDF/SPAZ error in judgment, along with others!

EM--the answer is a resounding yes and we were all young once. He cleaned up his act in his Senior Year.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:51 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:

WRONG!

Maybe, maybe not....not the issue..!!!!!!!!!

Should he had been given a tryout or pursued by BC before the year started??

YES!!! We had no QB!!!

After following his 2009 year current performances vs. 3 teams and not having played in 4 years and his physical condition and skills, the answer is huge BC GDF/SPAZ error in judgment, along with others!

EM--the answer is a resounding yes and we were all young once. He cleaned up his act in his Senior Year.

Huh? He couldn't transfer to another ACC team. He'd have to sit out his only remaining eligible year. Why would the team work out a kid who would not be allowed to play by the ACC?
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:55 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:

Huh? He couldn't transfer to another ACC team. He'd have to sit out his only remaining eligible year. Why would the team work out a kid who would not be allowed to play by the ACC?

Read above. You are wrong. Paulus could had easily come to BC and also had the "another major or graduate program" deal card as a back-up.

You are 0-2. :lol: :P

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby talon on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Read above. You are wrong. Paulus could had easily come to BC and also had the "another major or graduate program" deal card as a back-up.

74, I love you, man. But you're wrong here. If Paulus transferred to BC, he'd have to sit out one year, as inter-conference transfer rules dictate. This is his last year of eligibility.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:59 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:

Read above. You are wrong. Paulus could had easily come to BC and also had the another major deal card as a back-up.

Nothing you said refutes anything I said. He couldn't transfer to another ACC team.

And how did you clean up his act? Did he apologize to Hinnant for taking a swing at him?

Stop obsessing over this kid who is a dickhead and will win maybe 3 games at the Cuse this year.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:04 am

OK here is my prima facie case and Paulus received a waiver to play at Syracuse. He had 2 avenues and he was granted an NCAA waiver, just like if he went to Duke, BC or any ACC or other school.

If I am wrong, read again below, and tell me how he got to Syracuse without an NCAA waiver if the rules were any other DIvision I school.

I am not a lawyer, but Paulus got that waiver for any school
The Duke senior would need to be granted a waiver by the NCAA to be eligible to play at Michigan, or any other Division I program besides Duke, according to the compliance offices at Duke and the ACC.

Paulus, who played basketball for Duke the past four seasons, visited Michigan on Tuesday. To play football for the quarterback-starved Wolverines, Paulus would essentially need the NCAA's permission.

Paulus, an All-American quarterback in high school, has one season of football eligibility under the NCAA's "five to play four" rule. Under the NCAA transfer rules, he would need two seasons of eligibility to transfer to a Division I — either Bowl Subdivision or Championship Subdivision — program and wouldn't be eligible until 2010.

Paulus, like any student-athlete, has the right to apply to the NCAA for waiver to be eligible for the 2009 season.

Getting the waive is hardly a formality. The NCAA has typically, but not uniformly, granted waivers based on medical hardships, natural disasters (think Hurricane Katrina and Tulane) and family emergencies (think Tennessee basketball player Tyler Smith, but not former UNC basketball player Alex Stepheson).

Paulus, who will graduate from Duke next month, could also apply for the waiver based on academic availability. For example, if School A offers a graduate-level course that School B doesn't, the NCAA has allowed transfers under those circumstances, according to Duke's Jamie Pootrakul, the school's assistant athletic director for compliance who has helped Paulus explore his transfer options.

Paulus' new school would have to apply to the NCAA for the waiver and it would be the NCAA's unilateral decision, not subject to the ACC or the new conference's academic guidelines.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:11 am

This is what NCAA officialdom wrote today:

"Mr. Paulus has expressed an interest in competing in a second sport at another Division I school after earning an undergraduate degree at Duke University and competing on the men's basketball team. The NCAA encourages and applauds academic achievement and realizes this is an unique situation and opportunity for Mr. Paulus. Student-athletes seldom have the opportunity to transfer late in their college careers and compete in a second sport after four seasons of competition. The NCAA established a "students first" waiver process to address unique situations and extenuating circumstances such as this that are not outlined in our rules.

"If a student-athlete wants to transfer and immediately compete as a graduate student, the college or university they are transferring to would need to seek a waiver, because in most cases they would have to sit out a year before competing under NCAA transfer rules and would not have any remaining eligibility. One of the factors our members have determined is appropriate for a graduate student waiver is if the transfer is academically motivated."

PAULUS RECEIVED THAT WAIVER YOU TWO FUCKING MORONS! PAULUS under his case could had picked any school, anywhere. Send your apologies anytime.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:35 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
PAULUS RECEIVED THAT WAIVER YOU TWO FUCKING MORONS! PAULUS under his case could had picked any school, anywhere. Send your apologies anytime.

"Spaziani was diffusing his concern with humor, but he faces difficult decisions. The Eagles even considered trying to get former Duke basketball player Greg Paulus to come to BC before he opted for Syracuse, where he will try out at quarterback, but were quickly denied because of an ACC rule that prevents transfers between conference schools.
'Believe me, we talked about [Paulus],' said Spaziani."

http://www.boston.com/sports/colleges/football/articles/2009/06/05/bc_football_on_the_job_in_the_offseason/

Please stop obsessing over this Duke shithead. It's over. Your disgustiad infatuation with him needs to end. He couldn't help this team. The epic blunder this staff made was destroying a solid OLine. Not neglecting to get a punk Duke hoops player that the ACC wouldn't let them get anyway.

You don't even need to apologize to me, just shut the hell up about Paulus for Christ's sake.
Last edited by Endless Mike on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:34 pm

74, you are killing me. Your vendetta on the QB situation sounds an awful lot like the Davis fan jackasses from last year. Ignorant would be putting it nicely.

The only thing that could make BC's offense any worse right now is to put one of the two immobile statue QBs back there to get killed and fumble. Seriously. Marco Polo didn't come close to beating Tuggle and Shinskie. Think about that.

Either way, enough already.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium