all i have to say

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: all i have to say

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:40 pm

MrAwesome {l Wrote}:A "gloid"??? Hahahahahaha. Thats great dude. You must've been devastated by the untimely death of John Hughes, you neomaxi zoon dweebe.

And once it came out what a hump "Jagz" was, I was fine with his dismissal.

Give me one example of Spaz blaming players and/or throwing them under the bus???

All Jags did was get BC to two conference championships and make BC football fun for the first time in over a fucking decade. Oh the audacity! I know cock holsters like you hate that and would rather see BC win 8 games and just be better than Holy Cross. You stink and you're on the wrong board.

I accused you and your ilk of blaming players and throwing them under the bus, you gloid. Hopefully :spaz3 can learn from his mistakes and fixes what he's fucked up, but I'm not optimistic after his utterly defeatist halftime interview in which he was sure to bring up the team's youth (possibly a prelude to :toby esque excuse-making).
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:42 pm

It was fucking humid down there. I bet they weren't prepared for that.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby unblinkingeye on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:43 pm

You've come to this conclusion due to one halftime interview? Wonders never cease...
unblinkingeye
n00b

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:47 pm

unblinkingeye {l Wrote}:You've come to this conclusion due to one halftime interview? Wonders never cease...

:lame
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:I have no other identities.

http://www.eagleoutsider.com/phpbb/view ... 4642#p4642

Funny that you are more concerned with "who I am" than a loss. You need to get over me. Please put me on ignor or something. Its annoying to everyone.

actually, i can speak for myself and i'm guessing a few others in that we want to know your old screenname. no one else hides... even some with dubious pasts have come clean, chosen a new name, and been given a clean slate. i find it hysterical that you do not and even more hysterical when you ignore talon's pleas to come clean. you amuse me.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:37 pm

BigPete {l Wrote}:First of all Eagledom, go fuck yourself. Take a used golf club and shove it up your greasy surrendermonkey asshole. Suck a motherfucking cheetah's dick, bitch.

PRAISE BE TO GOD FOR SHOCKDOCT AND A CURSE-FRIENDLY FORUM. Only through the wonders of profanity can a shitfaced cockmaster like Eagledom be appropriately addressed.

Your bragging about the fact that people 'won't figure out who I am' simply underlines your cowardice. Own your reputation and have a scintilla of courage. You are here in this lion's den of truth-telling because the little goose you get through your fag body at riling up the men you can't stand, the ones who expect success rather than lying down in a mudpuddle for a dicktard named DABO keeps your weak life going. FEWEST YARDS GAINED IN THE HISTORY OF THE ACC. A unit that was world-beating last year LOOKING WORSE THAN ANY O LINE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN 25 YEARS WATCHING FOOTBALL. These are reasons to be outraged, dickhead. These are reasons that those of us who were inherently skeptical at this hire and at Greasy Gene's penchant for sucking and telling a bunch of priests who could give 2 fucks about football (as backward an attitude as any administrator with an idea about what has driven the successes of BC as an institution could have, and yet I've no trouble believing these arrogant fockers have it) are especially galled.

Caring about the performance of employees of an alma mater we care about, support financially and are inextricably linked to for the remainder of our lives and careers is not disloyal, you fucking dicksucker. It is, in fact, reasonable. If we 'quit' on Boston College, why would we spend so much time obsessing over our teams? Why would we alienate our wives and families with epic displays of rage at the performance of members of the Tobias School of Surrender (TM)?

Fuck Eagle Dom. I call for the censure of this dickmouth -- let him post but Shock, figure out a way that all men of character can put this wet queef on ignore.

i'm only halfway thru paragraph 3 and i have to say EXALT.
i award you :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :seanwilliams 's in absence of a star system.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:42 pm

BigPete {l Wrote}:Snoop Why don't you have a seat right over there?

hey, that's my line!

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:44 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:I do not post as a different name on another board.

You sure about that?

he's clearly Domino12 on EA... he just wont admit it.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:46 pm

talon {l Wrote}:
MrAwesome {l Wrote}:Why not try Marscovetra?? He couldnt possibly be any worse. Its a mathematical impossibility.

Why not try Dominique Davis? He couldn't possibly be any worse than Chris Crane. It's a mathematical impossibility.

this thread has the makings of a classic.... any i'm only on page 2.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium