all i have to say

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

all i have to say

Postby Eagledom on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:36 pm

is that we will have a good year. the defense is sick. quit now if you want.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Re: all i have to say

Postby commavegarage on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:is that we will have a good year. the defense is sick. quit now if you want.

I wish you would quit this board.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby Logitano on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:39 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:is that we will have a good year. the defense is sick. quit now if you want.

or GDIAF! (tm Chevy) :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:44 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:

so are you quitting on the season already?
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby billyshelby on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

What is it with the whole quitting on the season? Everyone hopes we win. But seeing what happened today makes that difficult. Do you attribute everything to the players?
billyshelby
McGuinn Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Femdom, are you really criticizing fans on a message board for, of all things, QUITTING? If you're going to criticize anybody for QUITTING, then take a good hard look at Spaz and Tranquil. They fucking quit on this team and deserve to be roasted.

Now, I'll say it again - Go choke on a dildo!
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:46 pm

billyshelby {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

What is it with the whole quitting on the season? Everyone hopes we win. But seeing what happened today makes that difficult. Do you attribute everything to the players?

I haven't said one thing about the team with regards to any of your posts. Wishing you quit the board has nothing to do with the team.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Eagledom = Domino12 from EA.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

I'm not quitting on this team, but tell me what you saw from the offense today that makes you think that this team will make the ACCCG? Give me one thing.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby OmariWalker on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:50 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

I'm not quitting on this team, but tell me what you saw from the offense today that makes you think that this team will make the ACCCG? Give me one thing.

Or one thing that makes you think they will win a single game
OmariWalker
Carney Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:53 pm

OmariWalker {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Seriously. I'm not sure that I have ever seen a D1 team gain less yards than BC did today. EVER. And I'm old-er.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby bosa90 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:54 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

ACCCG??? Are you on beer or something, AC??? We've had our time in the spotlight. It was fun while it lasted, but to tell you the truth, it made me nervous. Somebody might think we were up to something funny if we kept winning. Best to keep them off our tail, if you know what I mean!!!
bosa90
McGuinn Hall

Postby Onyx Blackman on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:55 pm

OmariWalker {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:57 pm

Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:
OmariWalker {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

I'm placing the odds at 50/50 that Jeff Jagodzinski replaces one of those two coaches by the time BC plays them.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:04 pm

talon {l Wrote}:Eagledom = Domino12 from EA.

Can you claim I am any more posters from other boards? It was One fucking game. A horrible game. But I am not giving up yet like you are.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:06 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Can you claim I am any more posters from other boards? It was One fucking game. A horrible game. But I am not giving up yet like you are.

Everybody else on this board doesn't try to hide who they posted as at EA and EI. Except you. You must have a reason. If it's because you were known as being a asshole or dick under a previous username and you want to protect this new identity, you're doing a horrible job.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:15 pm

talon {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Everybody else on this board doesn't try to hide who they posted as at EA and EI. Except you. You must have a reason. If it's because you were known as being a asshole or dick under a previous username and you want to protect this new identity, you're doing a horrible job.

just as you are doing a horrible job posing as a fan. I have no other identities. I am pissed about the game today but am willing to give the staff more than one loss before passing final judgement. You are a quitter.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby billyshelby on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:16 pm

I would like to hear Eagledom answer this question: What did the coaching staff do wrong today?
billyshelby
McGuinn Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:20 pm

billyshelby {l Wrote}:I would like to hear Eagledom answer this question: What did the coaching staff do wrong today?

The coaching staff was WAY too conservative on offense. The offensive line was TERRIBLE. Those are thse two reasons we lost.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:I have no other identities.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=318&p=4642#p4642
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:22 pm

talon {l Wrote}:

Funny that you are more concerned with "who I am" than a loss. You need to get over me. Please put me on ignor or something. Its annoying to everyone.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby billyshelby on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:23 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
billyshelby {l Wrote}:I would like to hear Eagledom answer this question: What did the coaching staff do wrong today?

The coaching staff was WAY too conservative on offense. The offensive line was TERRIBLE. Those are thse two reasons we lost.

Is there a connection between the coaching staff and the OL?
billyshelby
McGuinn Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:26 pm

billyshelby {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

There very well could be. But I am not giving up yet like everyone else is.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:31 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:

Funny that you are more concerned with "who I am" than a loss. You need to get over me. Please put me on ignor or something. Its annoying to everyone.

You and pinhead have ruined the EA free board. Why don't you just stay over there?
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:36 pm

talon {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:

You and pinhead have ruined the EA free board. Why don't you just stay over there?

But I thought I was OJ? No, I am Fr. Barrett? Or is it Domino? Keep guessing shithead. Maybe I am no one you have seen? Whatever. Bottom line is you are a loser. Go suck it.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Shredder on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Today's game was a complete embarrassment. I'd say it was as bad as last year's ACC title game but it's hard to say it was worse because that game was at the end of the season and today was the first conference game of the year. Let's see how next week goes before pressing the panic button.
Shredder
McGuinn Hall

Postby billyshelby on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:38 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
billyshelby {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

You're using "giving up" as some kind of moral high ground to defend the coaches. Other people saw a coaching staff that showed a total lack of creativity to adapt, and didn't utilize the talents of their players to succeed. They saw a coach who openly admitted at halftime he hoped not to get killed. Then they saw a coach who made virtually no adjustments after halftime. The result was the worst offensive performance in BC history. And it's not like the coach has a track record of success.

As much as you think people are being absurdly negative, you're being absurdly positive. What we saw today does not inspire confidence in the coaching of this team, especially when I know the players are already pretty good.
billyshelby
McGuinn Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:46 pm

billyshelby {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
billyshelby {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

You're using "giving up" as some kind of moral high ground to defend the coaches. Other people saw a coaching staff that showed a total lack of creativity to adapt, and didn't utilize the talents of their players to succeed. They saw a coach who openly admitted at halftime he hoped not to get killed. Then they saw a coach who made virtually no adjustments after halftime. The result was the worst offensive performance in BC history. And it's not like the coach has a track record of success.

As much as you think people are being absurdly negative, you're being absurdly positive. What we saw today does not inspire confidence in the coaching of this team, especially when I know the players are already pretty good.

no moral high ground. I am just saying it was an all around crappy game for the offense - especially the oline. it was one game. maybe the coaches deserve blame for the Oline, but bottom line is they got DOMINATED. Is that coaching or effort? I don't know. There was certainly no lack of effort on the D.

I'll say this - Spaz is fine as a head coach, but I don't trust Tranquil. Yes, it was his hire, but c'mon, it was ONE FUCKING GAME.
Last edited by Eagledom on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:49 pm

Where did this fucking retard get the idea that being unhappy with a loss = quitting on the team? :dildodog
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:51 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Where did this fucking retard get the idea that being unhappy with a loss = quitting on the team? :dildodog

pinhead congratulated VT for beating us before Matt Ryan came back. Domino has some sort of mission against anybody ever saying anything bad about BC ever since.
talon
Cushing Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium