people are freeking out too early

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: people are freeking out too early

Postby RegalBCeagle on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:40 pm

I have never posted on EI. Every once in a blue moon I go over there to check out random things. Each time I head over there I realize that the mongoloids on the BC Banter board are an embarrassment to Boston College. I realize that more of the action happens on the pay board. If the downright FUCKING GARBAGE that Femdom is posting on here is the gist of what's on the EI Pay Boards, then I feel for the lot of you that tolerated it before the Exodus. It's one thing to try to be glass half full kinda guys, but the shit that absolutely kills me is the "blame the kids, not the Welch Family Tree coaches" bullshit that comes from them. The regression of the OLine coupled with horrible, horrible offensive gameplanning AND the excuse laden defeatist attitude shown by SOB at halftime is proof positive that SOB and Tranq are going to kill this program.

I hate Femdom and hope he chokes on a dildo.

That said, no banning please, unless there is something super egregious or some spam-type shit. Retardation needs to be addressed with authority.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby Logitano on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:42 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
GreenvilleEagle {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:We lost this game for ONE reason. Out Offensive line SUCKED. The playcalling was horrible, but it was hampered by the worst offensive line play I have ever seen by BC. The defense was SICK. SICK. The defense was amazing. So many people giving up so soon is pretty sad. This was the worst offensive game I have ever seen BC play, but I am not giving up. Not a QB in the world, not a RB in the world, not an offensive Coordinator in the world could have worked with that offensive line. It was discouraging, but this is not TOB version 2 - its not. I hope.
i am

So you're saying the offensive coordinator should not shoulder any responsibility for the horrible oline coach? And that 3 All ACC caliber linemen now suck? You are pitiful. Just throw all the players under the bus you loser.

i am not throwing anyone under the bus. You are the one giving up on the team, along with the rest of this board

Seriously, with the "emergence" of Eagledom and the return of beanklankid, I'm tempted to go against my vow of not banning people, even for just a half hour. If anyone is willing to get banned for 30 minutes, let me know. I need to get it out of my system.

Ban Me until tomorrow morning so I can finally finish watching the movie I keep stopping. :ace

Seriously? I'll just ban you for a half hour. Give me the OK and I'll do it. Eagledom is too stupid to ban. If I get the OK, enjoy your movie. I hope it has nudity.

You got the OK. (Wolverine)
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
GreenvilleEagle {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:We lost this game for ONE reason. Out Offensive line SUCKED. The playcalling was horrible, but it was hampered by the worst offensive line play I have ever seen by BC. The defense was SICK. SICK. The defense was amazing. So many people giving up so soon is pretty sad. This was the worst offensive game I have ever seen BC play, but I am not giving up. Not a QB in the world, not a RB in the world, not an offensive Coordinator in the world could have worked with that offensive line. It was discouraging, but this is not TOB version 2 - its not. I hope.
i am

So you're saying the offensive coordinator should not shoulder any responsibility for the horrible oline coach? And that 3 All ACC caliber linemen now suck? You are pitiful. Just throw all the players under the bus you loser.

i am not throwing anyone under the bus. You are the one giving up on the team, along with the rest of this board

Seriously, with the "emergence" of Eagledom and the return of beanklankid, I'm tempted to go against my vow of not banning people, even for just a half hour. If anyone is willing to get banned for 30 minutes, let me know. I need to get it out of my system.

Ban Me until tomorrow morning so I can finally finish watching the movie I keep stopping. :ace

Seriously? I'll just ban you for a half hour. Give me the OK and I'll do it. Eagledom is too stupid to ban. If I get the OK, enjoy your movie. I hope it has nudity.

You got the OK. (Wolverine)

I think I just banned you for 30 minutes.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Byrdcall J on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:10 pm

Frank Spaziani is cut from the same excuse-machine cloth as Jortsy O'Jortsihan. 98% of the head coaching this Puscadore learned is from the Puscadore di tutti Puscadores himself. The minute this hiring was announced we all feared the same thing: Frank Spaziani would head coach with the mentality of someone who endorses the 10-yard cushion.

"This could get ugly." I'll say, Frank.
Byrdcall J
Carney Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:51 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Merrymen.

So we lost one HORRIBLE game and you are throwing in the towel? nice fan

Where does he say he's throwing in the towel, merryman?
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Merrymen.

So we lost one HORRIBLE game and you are throwing in the towel? nice fan

Where does he say he's throwing in the towel, merryman?

Don't try to disguise it. The tone in that post was obvious. Go ahead and stop watching. No one needs you as a "fan"
talon
Cushing Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium