BC Defense is sick

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

BC Defense is sick

Postby EagleNYC on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:19 pm

My heart goes out to them. Well done men, well done.
EagleNYC
Cushing Hall

Re: BC Defense is sick

Postby claver2010 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:23 pm

Agreed, allowed 15 points to an explosive offensive team. Young, fast, talented.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Snooptonydog on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:49 pm

I agree. Ramsey, Kuchley, Lagrande,and Bowman. Bowman can hit. Gotta give him his own post.
Snooptonydog
Carney Hall

Postby Oliver Closeoff on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:04 pm

EagleNYC {l Wrote}:My heart goes out to them. Well done men, well done.

The defense bent a lot but didn't break. However, the front four get absolutely no pass rush on the QB. Last year Raji was able to collapse the pocket and get some pressure on the QB. The only time BC gets pressure is when they blitz. BC needs to recruit some good DEs and hope the DTs get better. That's the only significant problem on defense.
Oliver Closeoff
McGuinn Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:38 pm

The team wouldnt have even given up that many if no for the offense turning it over. Imagine these 3 LBs in 3 years.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby Snooptonydog on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Excuse me - but Raji was a 1st round NFL pick and Brace went in the 4th to the Pats. Hello? 2 NFL-caliber DL in the interior and you guys are wondering why we have a letdown this year? IDIOTS!
Snooptonydog
Carney Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Snooptonydog {l Wrote}:Excuse me - but Raji was a 1st round NFL pick and Brace went in the 4th to the Pats. Hello? 2 NFL-caliber DL in the interior and you guys are wondering why we have a letdown this year? IDIOTS!

Did Raji and Brace play on the offensive line?
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby Snooptonydog on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:48 pm

talon {l Wrote}:
Snooptonydog {l Wrote}:Excuse me - but Raji was a 1st round NFL pick and Brace went in the 4th to the Pats. Hello? 2 NFL-caliber DL in the interior and you guys are wondering why we have a letdown this year? IDIOTS!

When has BC ever had TWO NFL-caliber DL playing at the same time for 3 years straight?
Snooptonydog
Carney Hall

Postby talon on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:49 pm

Snooptonydog {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:

When has BC ever had TWO NFL-caliber DL playing at the same time for 3 years straight?

how would TWO NFL-caliber DL playing at the same time today have made the offensive line better?
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:51 pm

talon {l Wrote}:
Snooptonydog {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:

how would TWO NFL-caliber DL playing at the same time today have made the offensive line better?

Snoop- I don't think you understand why we lost this game. It wasn't because of our defense- Our defense was actually good- It was our offense, specifically our OLine. Raji and Brace did not play on the offensive line and therefore they are not the reason our OLine had a letdown today.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby BC923 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:11 pm

what is impressive is that we played like this without Scafe
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:14 pm

BC923 {l Wrote}:what is impressive is that we played like this without Scafe

And McLaughlin (and Herzy)
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby ryfarls on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:27 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:
Snooptonydog {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:

Snoop- I don't think you understand why we lost this game. It wasn't because of our defense- Our defense was actually good- It was our offense, specifically our OLine. Raji and Brace did not play on the offensive line and therefore they are not the reason our OLine had a letdown today.

But maybe because our offensive line hasnt been practicing against guys like raji and brace everyday they played bad. therefore raji and brace did have an effect on the offensive line. huh huh??
ryfarls
Carney Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:31 pm

You are officially the dumbest person here. Even dumber than Eagledom.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:32 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Correct- Eagledom may be the biggest pain in the ass, but you are legitimately stupid.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby NorthEndEagle on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:35 pm

[*][list=]
    {l Code}: {l Select All Code}
    [quote][i][i][b]Fact is this team is better than we thought.  Our D is really good.  Ok we lost today our O looked bad but I think we will be ok.   Our D is really good!!!! :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :shock  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger  :ginger [/b][/i][/i][/quote]
[/list]
CONSIDER THIS ACCOUNT CLOSED
NorthEndEagle
Carney Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:36 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Correct- Eagledom may be the biggest pain in the ass, but you are legitimately stupid.

How so?
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:38 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

How so?

You refers to snoop- I'm sorry if that was unclear. That being said, it should be obvious why he is.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:41 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

How so?

You refers to snoop- I'm sorry if that was unclear. That being said, it should be obvious why he is.

Ok. I was asking "How so?" because I actually respect your opinion. Than I was going to kil you. :angrychicken
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:09 pm

The defense earned their cheeseburgers by making all kinds of cyborg moves and acting like a bunch of all-around cavemen. Only the worst offensive performance in over a decade could ruin that.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium