Our new nickname for the Oline - "the fat men"

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Our new nickname for the Oline - "the fat men"

Postby Sakes2 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:38 pm

at least until they improve. If they're not going to block, they're just a bunch of obese people.

The difference between them being out there and BC playing without an O-line is surprisingly small.
Sakes2
n00b

Re: Our new nickname for the Oline - "the fat men"

Postby RyanBC on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:40 pm

Stupid post.

:ginger :ginger :ginger :ginger :ginger
RyanBC
Carney Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:42 pm

Tranq and Devine have ruined the OLine. Simple as that. OLU was ruined by Horton. Was brought back by Jags and Bick. Now, being ruined by the new admin.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:10 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Tranq and Devine have ruined the OLine. Simple as that. OLU was ruined by Horton. Was brought back by Jags and Bick. Now, being ruined by the new admin.

I think I just used the 4th finger on my hand to count the number of times I agree with you. Keep it up and I'll have to move on to my other hand. I've never seen an Oline change so little (with regard to personnel) yet change (with regard to performance) so much - in a negative way. They were getting pushed all over the place, getting blown off the ball, missing assignments, etc, etc. Hard to fathom they could regress this much. Has to be coaching, or lack thereof.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Bad nickname. If those guys were fatter they might not have been thrown around so much.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Anybody know if the current staff changed up hte scheme? Did they go back to man or stick with the zone blocking? It was hard to tell either way. They've either totally fucked up a good thing by trying to change the scheme to man, or they've totally fucked up the way they teach/coach the zone scheme.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby Onyx Blackman on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:23 pm

I'm calling them the Johnny Vander Meers because they were throwing No-Hitters all day. :spaz
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby BigPete on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:11 pm

"Perfect game, no hitter." I'm going to be hearing that fucking retard saying that shit in my dreams.
BigPete
McGuinn Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium