Boise

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Boise

Postby 1981Eagle on Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:57 pm

I don't know whether they end up busting the BCS this year or not. But, you have to admire that this school has created a consistent Top 15 program and been to a BCS bowl and won it. I know their academics are poor and they play in a weak conference. However, there are not a lot of schools without any real football tradition that have come from nothing to something in a 10-15 year span.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Re: Boise

Postby MoMoneyBC on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:02 pm

the wac is such a joke, i'm pretty sure UNH would be the second best team in the conference behind boise
MoMoneyBC
Carney Hall

Postby bosa90 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:17 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:I don't know whether they end up busting the BCS this year or not. But, you have to admire that this school has created a consistent Top 15 program and been to a BCS bowl and won it. I know their academics are poor and they play in a weak conference. However, there are not a lot of schools without any real football tradition that have come from nothing to something in a 10-15 year span.

Really?? Really??? God, you suck at life and I am so bummed that you wound up on this board. Go back to catching for Peter North and GTFOOMAM, Jizzmouth.
bosa90
McGuinn Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:24 pm

bosa90 {l Wrote}:
1981Eagle {l Wrote}:I don't know whether they end up busting the BCS this year or not. But, you have to admire that this school has created a consistent Top 15 program and been to a BCS bowl and won it. I know their academics are poor and they play in a weak conference. However, there are not a lot of schools without any real football tradition that have come from nothing to something in a 10-15 year span.

Really?? Really??? God, you suck at life and I am so bummed that you wound up on this board. Go back to catching for Peter North and GTFOOMAM, Jizzmouth.

Wow, you need to take a Prozac. That is a pretty outsized response. What do you find so offensive about that statement? Have they not come out of nowhere in the last deacde? Are they not a consistent Top 15 program?
Do they play in a great conference? Do they have great academics? Take a chill dude. It's a message board. Getting that exercised is bad for your health.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:26 pm

Why they beat an overrated PAC 10 team once per year and then all of a sudden think they are BCS worthy.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby bosa90 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:31 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
bosa90 {l Wrote}:

Wow, you need to take a Prozac. That is a pretty outsized response. What do you find so offensive about that statement? Have they not come out of nowhere in the last deacde? Are they not a consistent Top 15 program?
Do they play in a great conference? Do they have great academics? Take a chill dude. It's a message board. Getting that exercised is bad for your health.

You sucked up EI and are starting to suck up EO. :quadlaser zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - sugadick - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :dildodog
bosa90
McGuinn Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:36 pm

bosa90 {l Wrote}:
1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
bosa90 {l Wrote}:

You sucked up EI and are starting to suck up EO. :quadlaser zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - sugadick - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :dildodog

An expected response. No logic nor common sense.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:35 pm

1981Eagle is very scrush-like.
:shocker
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby HustlinOwl on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:16 am

Rose Bowl

Hahahhahahhahahahahhahahha

Ya'll never be there

hahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahaha
Shaven, not furred.
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall

Postby shockdoct on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:33 am

HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:Rose Bowl

Hahahhahahhahahahahhahahha

Ya'll never be there

hahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahaha

:popcorn
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby HustlinOwl on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:57 am

OK, back to reality. The only thing keeping BSU out of the Rose Bowl is the dirty Mormons down south.

Google Book of Mormon and get back to me.

ROSE BOWL
Shaven, not furred.
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:05 am

HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:OK, back to reality. The only thing keeping BSU out of the Rose Bowl is the dirty Mormons down south.

ROSE BOWL

Hustlin, what was up with Boise's defense? I doubt Fresno is any better than Oregon and to let Fresno put that many points up lessens their BCS claim just a little. Allowing those long TD runs was just awful.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby HustlinOwl on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:14 am

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:OK, back to reality. The only thing keeping BSU out of the Rose Bowl is the dirty Mormons down south.

ROSE BOWL

Hustlin, what was up with Boise's defense? I doubt Fresno is any better than Oregon and to let Fresno put that many points up lessens their BCS claim just a little. Allowing those long TD runs was just awful.

Unfortunately 81 this time I have to agree with you. When we meet USC in the Rose Bowl January 1st that can't happen again.

(Side Note: The Fresno St QB is the toughest kid I've ever seen)
Shaven, not furred.
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall

Postby mod6A on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:19 am

the wac is a dirty conference filled with bandit schools like new mexico state. it is terrible. we should never associate with such schools. not even your butler should associate with those schools. maybe your butler's manservant, but even that's questionable.
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium