Question for posters who have been on here a while

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Question for posters who have been on here a while

Postby b0mberMan on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:40 pm

dixieagle {l Wrote}:I'm just a longtime BC Fan (female, class of '74) who enjoys keeping up with all BC sports from afar (deep in SEC country.) I rarely, if ever, post, as most of you scare the hell out of me. I have posted one or two clean game-related limericks on the other board, putting the BC English degree to use, but I mostly lurk. As this is where the action has moved to, I'm here. Saves $$$.

We're going to get the marketing guys to work this into a catchy slogan.

Thanks, dixieagle!
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby Bumpers on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm

I remember this place way before the schism, and remember the schism happening and thinking "what the f is with all these new people posting angrily about Merrymen and secret message boards." I didn't even know there was another BC message board at the time.

Back in the pre-schism days, it was pretty much just 74 posting and me and like three others lurking in gapers curiosity and every now and then crabbing about TOBys continued BS antics, and Spaz' mamby-pamby defensive schemes.

Oh the days.
:screamyeagle :angrychicken :screamyeagle :ginger :seanwilliams :toby :toby :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :screamyeagle :angrychicken :screamyeagle
Bumpers
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:00 pm

dixieagle {l Wrote}:I'm just a longtime BC Fan (female, class of '74) who enjoys keeping up with all BC sports from afar (deep in SEC country.) I rarely, if ever, post, as most of you scare the hell out of me. I have posted one or two clean game-related limericks on the other board, putting the BC English degree to use, but I mostly lurk. As this is where the action has moved to, I'm here. Saves $$$.

I have been abused my whole life. My Redhead beats me as you well know. (Viciously and repeatedly)

You may be my true South as Jane is my true North. Jane had to get an emergency TRO but that was much ado about nothing since my repeated stalking was outside the 100 foot barrier and those 4,397 calls, the re-dial button was stuck.

I am mentally stable, employed, kind, courteous, sweet, wonderful, witty, charming, handsome and seeks married or single female for life fulfillment or betting ponies at the track.

Please send me your cash and cash equivalents total, and if married, if you husband has insurance, make it look like an accident so we can double down like in Vegas.

I typed this in special Class of 1974 typewriter onion paper ink so no one can read but you and Jane.

Just so you know, Jane is a little nuts so pay no attention to her rants about me and those past false felony convictions. My alleged fake divorce is pending since I am loading the wagon on the Redhead for pain and suffering, verbal and physical abuse, and the direct infliction of losing exacta selections.

Oh to be in Dixieland, or Dixieland's beach house with a TVG horse betting account. Do not be scared of me, but maybe some here belong in whack job village, (Just sayin as all).

I had a flu, rabies and distemper booster shots last week and if I take my meds, everything will be a storybook finish like a Stephen King novel!

Love 74!
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:03 pm

Bumpers {l Wrote}:I remember this place way before the schism, and remember the schism happening and thinking "what the f is with all these new people posting angrily about Merrymen and secret message boards." I didn't even know there was another BC message board at the time.

Back in the pre-schism days, it was pretty much just 74 posting and me and like three others lurking in gapers curiosity and every now and then crabbing about TOBys continued BS antics, and Spaz' mamby-pamby defensive schemes.

Oh the days.
:screamyeagle :angrychicken :screamyeagle :ginger :seanwilliams :toby :toby :seanwilliams :seanwilliams :screamyeagle :angrychicken :screamyeagle

Boy that was something back then arguing about TOb, Spaz and the ACC...LMAO!!!

Bumpers..we were Pioneers.....I said Pioneers, not Mountainqueers. :ginger

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby dixieagle on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:11 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:I have been abused my whole life. My Redhead beats me as you well know. (Viciously and repeatedly)

You may be my true South as Jane is my true North. Jane had to get an emergency TRO but that was much ado about nothing since my repeated stalking was outside the 100 foot barrier and those 4,397 calls, the re-dial button was stuck.

I am mentally stable, employed, kind, courteous, sweet, wonderful, witty, charming, handsome and seeks married or single female for life fulfillment or betting ponies at the track.

Please send me your cash and cash equivalents total, and if married, if you husband has insurance, make it look like an accident so we can double down like in Vegas.

I typed this in special Class of 1974 typewriter onion paper ink so no one can read but you and Jane. just so you know, Jane is a little nuts so pay no attention to her rants about me and those past false felony convictions. My alleged divorce is pending since I am loading the wagon on the Redhead for pain and suffering, verbal and physical abuse, and the direct infliction of losing exacta selections.

Oh to be in Dixieland, or Dixieland's beach house with a TVG horse betting account. Do not be scared of me, but maybe some here abelong in whack job village, (Just sasyin as all).

I had a flu, rabies and distemper booster last week and if I take my meds, everything will be a storybook finish like a Stephen King novel!

Love 74!

The Redhead clearly has good reason.

Dixieland is too damn hot, but it's where Mr. Dixieagle (also BC Class of '74) must be to bring home the bacon. Thus, I live my life surrounded by Crimson Tide and Auburn Tiger fans who couldn't find Beantown on a map.

I will now retreat to the beach house (actually have one...trying to get rid of it before the next Katrina) and lurk quietly until I work up my courage again.

(I wonder if I ever knew you back in the day...nah, probably not.)
dixieagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby Bumpers on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:13 pm

Watch out, Dixie; 74's a terrier you can't shake once he gets a hold of your skirt hem.
Bumpers
McGuinn Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:57 pm

I had no idea about the secret board or the merrymen and I had about 2500 posts on EA and EI was always dead when I checked. I came back from meeting and a day's worth of posts were gone and something and I still remember the glee I celebrated with when TOB left. GLEE, disbelief the nightmare was over and 74 glee.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:19 pm

I was a part of two schisms, and I'm not afraid of being part of a third SO DON'T TEST ME.

I basically just follow 74 wherever he goes. He's like my guru. My old, insane, profane, teetotaling, protestant i-tal guru.

Also, I'm not banned on any site. I basically have diplomatic immunity on account of my huge junk.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Bumpers {l Wrote}:Watch out, Dixie; 74's a terrier you can't shake once he gets a hold of your skirt hem.

All those mysterious axe murders were unproven there Bumpers!

She obviously married a much smarter 74 member.

He has a beachhouse on the ocean.

I have a lawnmower shed in the prairie...close but no cigar. :o

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:41 pm

dixieagle {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:I have been abused my whole life. My Redhead beats me as you well know. (Viciously and repeatedly)

The Redhead clearly has good reason.

Dixieland is too damn hot, but it's where Mr. Dixieagle (also BC Class of '74) must be to bring home the bacon. Thus, I live my life surrounded by Crimson Tide and Auburn Tiger fans who couldn't find Beantown on a map.

I will now retreat to the beach house (actually have one...trying to get rid of it before the next Katrina) and lurk quietly until I work up my courage again.

(I wonder if I ever knew you back in the day...nah, probably not.)

Yes way too hot in Texasville. Yes I am in UT, TCU and Oklahoam and Texas Tech central.

If you knew me you probably would not liked me.... if you married a classmate.... :lol:

Don't sell the beachhouse, I'll will be there next summer.... :o :o

I sent you my info in an e-mail.

Send the blackmail check now or I will post pictures of you from 1974....... :roll:

I loook the same except for.... :pontif :pontif

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby dixieagle on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:28 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:I sent you my info in an e-mail.

Send the blackmail check now or I will post pictures of you from 1974....... :roll:

I loook the same except for.... :pontif :pontif

I sent a reply.

Nothing incriminating in the yearbook - totally sweet and innocent. ;) (Less and less so since I've been reading the stuff you guys post!)
dixieagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:29 am

Now with Dixie and Jane...we have the 1974 HAT TRICK!

We 3 still look the same and perform the same...ok, as the song says......2 -3 ain't bad.

GO EAGLES!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Sophistry on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:52 am

Not part of schism, but started posting as STX76 on EI (only free board) before Boise MPC game. Liked the commentary and decided to follow the "Angry Guys", even if I can't copy links. I'm not a BC grad, came from Hoyaville (New South) where I played football a long time ago when Divsion III was still an option for the DI basketball programs. Adopted BC's football program due to STX pipeline.
Sophistry
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:14 am

Sophistry {l Wrote}:Not part of schism, but started posting as STX76 on EI (only free board) before Boise MPC game. Liked the commentary and decided to follow the "Angry Guys", even if I can't copy links. I'm not a BC grad, came from Hoyaville (New South) where I played football a long time ago when Divsion III was still an option for the DI basketball programs. Adopted BC's football program due to STX pipeline.

NO WAY? YOU WERE STX76?

WHO KNEW!?!?!?!?!?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Sophistry on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:07 am

TBall-have a nice day- STX76
Sophistry
Carney Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:18 am

For full disclosure I was GamblerNJ on EA and banned at RU's site for saying something to the effect that Britt was functionally illiterate and Abreu couldnt leave the state for college because of child support judgements. Some people cant take a joke.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby BCMike22 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:13 pm

barstoolbcfan {l Wrote}:BCMike22 - SERIOUS QUESTION... do you still think Tuggle is a bad leader because he had $0 next to his name on the Lift4Life list?

lol @ this cockgobbler.

I never said he was a poor leader because he listed a zero next to his name. Feel free to cut and paste the whole thing from the Rivals site if you want to pussy back and toss pot-shots. Anonymity always seems to encourage the meek.

I *STILL* stand by what I said, and gave several reasons why I could be wrong before the first reply.

Unfortunately for me, every site has it's retard automatons. Apparently you're in that group. Feel free to suck on a shotgun.
BCMike22
n00b

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium