is the clock on this site going to be wrong....

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: is the clock on this site going to be wrong....

Postby Onyx Blackman on Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:37 pm

If this clock is perpetually stuck on Daylight Saving Time and Arizona uses Standard Time year-round, does that mean Arizona board members' clocks—like Arizona board members themselves—are incorrect 100% of the time? Or did I just trap myself inside a logic box from which I can never escape?
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:46 pm

Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:If this clock is perpetually stuck on Daylight Saving Time and Arizona uses Standard Time year-round, does that mean Arizona board members' clocks—like Arizona board members themselves—are incorrect 100% of the time? Or did I just trap myself inside a logic box from which I can never escape?

Yes
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TontoKowalski on Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:52 pm

nospace is like Ignatius Reilly if Ignatius Reilly gave himself a lobotomy and then ate Ignatius Reilly. Ok, they aren't alike at all, except they devote time and attention to things that knowingly aggravate themselves, so they can gripe. Except nospace secretly yearns, I think.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:28 pm

I liken Innocent Bystander to Saint Victor the Moor, who was tortured and executed for destroying pagan icons in North Africa in an attempt to spur widespread conversion to Christianity. It didn't exactly take, but it was worth a try!
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:29 pm

Thanks, bomber, for fixing the clock.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium