Scafe Doubtful - per Herald

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Scafe Doubtful - per Herald

Postby BCDF22 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:25 pm

BCDF22
Carney Hall

Re: Scafe Doubtful - per Herald

Postby HJS on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:30 pm

"The news on defensive tackle Damik Scafe was not what the upset-minded Eagles were hoping for. Head coach Frank Spaziani said today that Scafe is doubtful for Saturday’s game against Clemson with a neck/shoulder injury he suffered on Sunday."
Um... isn't Sunday a film session day??? How the hell did he get hurt?
This really sucks as he is our best DLineman and offers protection for an upsurdly inexperienced LB corps. That said, where Spiller is gonna kill us is on the outside, not the inside, so... to the extent that we are playing Clempsun, his loss maybe slightly mitigated. Still sucks.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:42 pm

BC has been practicing on Sundays.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby branchinator on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:56 pm

I can't imagine they'd make them do strenuous activities the day after a game. My roommate at BC was a manager on the football team and he said Sunday's were basically just light walkthrough type stuff and film breakdown. And Monday they had off. So, unless something has changed, Scafe injuring himself on Sunday kind of confuses me.
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:40 pm

branchinator {l Wrote}: And Monday they had off. So, unless something has changed ....

Other than the coaching staff? And the fact that Spaz has been working the guys harder than either TOB or Jags?

They have been practicing in pads on Sundays according the Herald, when it reported that OO27 was "back in pads" the day after he got hurt in the Northeastern game. I am sure it is a light practice, but they practice.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Eagledom on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:49 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
branchinator {l Wrote}: And Monday they had off. So, unless something has changed ....

Other than the coaching staff? And the fact that Spaz has been working the guys harder than either TOB or Jags?

They have been practicing in pads on Sundays according the Herald, when it reported that OO27 was "back in pads" the day after he got hurt in the Northeastern game. I am sure it is a light practice, but they practice.

Does this affect Quinn's status?
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby trek152 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:29 pm

maybe he was riding teh pony?
trek152
Carney Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium