Kanye does it again

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Kanye does it again

Postby buconvict on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Dammit Kanye, can't you just go away?

http://kanyelicio.us/http://www.eagleoutsider.com

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Re: Kanye does it again

Postby buconvict on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:03 pm

I like Kanye West's music, but I don't like him as a person. I don't like his blog, or his haircut, but I do like BC football.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Re: Kanye does it again

Postby DrPeterV on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Careful, there may be some here who enjoy that sort of thing.
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:your post makes me feel that i have to post the message that i sent to my staff earlier this week...

i would like to announce that, effective this morning, discussions of Kanye West will be deemed punishable. these discussions make me want to homicide myself with a rusty spoon - and i don't think any of you want that rust tinged blood on your hands.

therefore, i will threaten you with a punishment that i believe fits the crime... demerits. the first discussions will incur the speakers 10 demerits. subsequent discussions will incur accelerating demerits starting with 20, 30, etc. the only thing i can tell you about the demerits is that you don't want them!

(by the way, these demerits mean absolutely nothing to anybody... but they make me feel better about myself and my ability to lash out against the egomanical jerk.)

please let me know if you have any questions.

love always,

tre (rhymes with "don't talk about kanye... seriously)

Careful, there may be some here who enjoy that type of thing.
DrPeterV
Carney Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium