Longneck's Pick

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Longneck's Pick

Postby Puerto Rico Eagle on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:35 am

Clemson 21, BC 17: Clemson has better athletes, more team speed and a better overall skill level, but don’t underestimate Frank Spaziani’s defense. It should be a better game than some might think, but the Tigers have home-field advantage, have found consistency at quarterback and found many positives in their loss to Georgia Tech.

Clemson is just so fast...they can probably outrun Usain Bolt and Tyson Gay...Its just blazing...That's why they always crush us, just so much speed....Oh wait...
Puerto Rico Eagle
McGuinn Hall

Re: Longneck's Pick

Postby Eagledom on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:38 am

Puerto Rico Eagle {l Wrote}:Clemson 21, BC 17: Clemson has better athletes, more team speed and a better overall skill level, but don’t underestimate Frank Spaziani’s defense. It should be a better game than some might think, but the Tigers have home-field advantage, have found consistency at quarterback and found many positives in their loss to Georgia Tech.

Clemson is just so fast...they can probably outrun Usain Bolt and Tyson Gay...Its just blazing...That's why they always crush us, just so much speed....Oh wait...

Herbstreit and College football news said the same thing....too much speed and athleticism for Clemson. First it was annoying. Now its just funny.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Eagledom on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:38 am

Puerto Rico Eagle {l Wrote}:Clemson 21, BC 17: Clemson has better athletes, more team speed and a better overall skill level, but don’t underestimate Frank Spaziani’s defense. It should be a better game than some might think, but the Tigers have home-field advantage, have found consistency at quarterback and found many positives in their loss to Georgia Tech.

Herbstreit and College football news said the same thing....too much speed and athleticism for Clemson. First it was annoying. Now its just funny.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby BostonSluggo on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:42 am

Same prediction every year; we should have beaten them last year....Oh! no....BC will never compete in the fast and athletic ACC, ....Lions, Tigers and Bears, oh my...

:toby
BostonSluggo
n00b

Postby HJS on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:48 am

I think this just goes to show that Hairy Heather read everything that TRE wrote about her.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby 31southst on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:51 am

HD talks about Clemson having consistency at QB. People realize that Kyle Parker is a redshirt freshman, right? As in he has no more experience than Justin Tuggle. Keeping in mind we have a better offensive line and comparable skill position players outside of C.J. Spiller, why is it that our offense is going to be hindered by an inexperienced QB but Clemson's will be fine?
31southst
Cushing Hall

Postby trek152 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:52 am

Speed
:spaz3 :spaz3 :spaz3
trek152
Carney Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:02 pm

Well I'm sorry I wrote all that stuff but the truth is the only reason I did was wang was standing next to my computer with my grandmother's remains and his pants around his ankles and threatening to 'ride the pony' and disrespect my family if I didn't follow through with the postings. And then TRE showed his junk to a bunch of school children.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:56 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Well I'm sorry I wrote all that stuff but the truth is the only reason I did was wang was standing next to my computer with my grandmother's remains and his pants around his ankles and threatening to 'ride the pony' and disrespect my family if I didn't follow through with the postings. And then TRE showed his junk to a bunch of school children.

please tell the whole story. the school these "children" were from was rcc, and i checked id's first.

plus, your grandmother went to notre dame

Maybe I should tell the board about your Toyota Prius with "Hillary 08" bumper sticker, or wang's BC-themed crocs.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby NorthEndEagle on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:34 pm

Clemson is so fast they'll probably beat us before we land. In fact I heard they are going to run up here to beat us, run back and beat us again.

I just saw the whole team run by my window. SLOW DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO FAST!!!!!

:spaz3 :spaz3 :spaz3 :spaz3 :spaz3 :spaz3 :spaz3 :spaz3 :spaz3 :spaz3 :spaz3 :spaz3 :spaz3
CONSIDER THIS ACCOUNT CLOSED
NorthEndEagle
Carney Hall

Postby claver2010 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:36 pm

We can't win because we aren't fast enough in the ACC.
We can't win without TOB.
We cant win without Matty.
We can't win without the Jags and the D...
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:46 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:are you also going to tell them that wang wears three crocs to bed... and how you came to find that out?

You mean how I found out when you shared with me - in 23 installments - the story of that sweaty night you and wang first met, over a pizza and fruity cocktails at Anchovie's?

That was the most graphic Chapter 7 yet.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:09 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:are you also going to tell them that wang wears three crocs to bed... and how you came to find that out?

You mean how I found out when you shared with me - in 23 installments - the story of that sweaty night you and wang first met, over a pizza and fruity cocktails at Anchovie's?

you confused me with lanie again... i can expect that since you also seem to forget that you were the one with all the edits on the std thread. maybe you drink to forget - but it's proving to be TOO effective

I drink to make your mom look attractive. Before I give her the :shock and a little :pickle action.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby FirstDownSyndrome on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:09 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

you confused me with lanie again... i can expect that since you also seem to forget that you were the one with all the edits on the std thread. maybe you drink to forget - but it's proving to be TOO effective

you two really get a kick out of each other, huh? :lame
“Every chance I get to walk in snow, I take it. Everyone here makes fun of me for it because I love to jump in the snow.” - Chase Rettig
FirstDownSyndrome
Carney Hall

Postby BCFanFormerlyInCuse on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:25 pm

The Clemson speed thing is starting to take on a life of its own, much like how BC could never win in Lane Stadium.
BCFanFormerlyInCuse
n00b

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:26 pm

SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby angrychicken on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:27 pm

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby AguilaFan on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:30 pm

You forgot Caster Semenya
AguilaFan
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:37 pm

AND CLEMSON'S SPEED GOES ... SILENT!!!!!
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby buconvict on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:03 pm

FWIW, I don't see BC winning this game, but the speed things is just old.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby Brooklyneagle on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:50 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:AND CLEMSON'S SPEED GOES ... SILENT!!!!!

Very good.
Brooklyneagle
Carney Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium