ACC This Week

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

ACC This Week

Postby MoMoneyBC on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:14 pm

Thursday 7:30 - Miami vs. Georgia Tech - Hopefully it is a great game on ESPN.
Saturday
East Carolina vs. UNC - Hopefully UNC takes care of business.
Duke vs. Kansas - Maybe Duke can hang around. Hopefully it is close.
Nebraska vs. Va Tech - Big game for the Conference. Let's pray Va Tech pulls this one out.
Virginia vs. Southern Miss - Virginia Sucks.
NC State vs. Gardner Webb - Their second D1AA game of the season. Maybe they should have scheduled these before the South Carolina game.
Maryland vs. Mid Tenn State - " " " California ."
Wake vs. Elon - Wake better win.

... and then ya boyyzzz, go into "Death Valley" and fuck those "speedsters" up!!!
MoMoneyBC
Carney Hall

Re: ACC This Week

Postby talon on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:31 pm

MoMoneyBC {l Wrote}:NC State vs. Gardner Webb - Their second D1AA game of the season.

I liked the old rules where a team could count one D1AA team towards bowl eligibility every four years. If we don't return to that, I'd like to see the rule changed so that if a team plays more than one FCS team a year, they don't get to count any of those games towards bowl eligibility.

And it's one thing for teams to "sack up" and play a FCS team that's actually pretty good, like App. State, Montana or UMass.

NC State played Murray State last week, a team that has only 10 wins in the previous four years. This week, it's Gardner Webb, who's only been a .500 team over the same time period.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby Logitano on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:38 pm

talon {l Wrote}:
MoMoneyBC {l Wrote}:NC State vs. Gardner Webb - Their second D1AA game of the season.

I liked the old rules where a team could count one D1AA team towards bowl eligibility every four years. If we don't return to that, I'd like to see the rule changed so that if a team plays more than one FCS team a year, they don't get to count any of those games towards bowl eligibility.

And it's one thing for teams to "sack up" and play a FCS team that's actually pretty good, like App. State, Montana or UMass.

NC State played Murray State last week, a team that has only 10 wins in the previous four years. This week, it's Gardner Webb, who's only been a .500 team over the same time period.

Speaking of "sacking up", has eagledom emailed you? :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby talon on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:43 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:

No. he has not. I was honestly expecting someone else to register that name and mess with me. Eagledom is a liar and a pussy.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby MoMoneyBC on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:02 pm

is eagledome OJ or what? or has OJ not registered yet?
MoMoneyBC
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Gardner Webb --" Well, they are a bunch of tough kids who can present a whole host of problems. Uncle Murray, Chauncey Gardner and Jack Webb, hey they are all tough schools and we have to have our chinstraps bolted!"

--Tom O'Brien, USNA Marine Corp Supply Officer. Decorated with the famous bronze 4th Yellow Carbon Copy for Inventory Control Award, "The Disciplinarian!", Winningest Coach In BC History despite bad facilities and a 9 win ceiling!.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby eaglecaddy on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:50 pm

talon {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:

No. he has not. I was honestly expecting someone else to register that name and mess with me. Eagledom is a liar and a pussy.

Is eagledom too busy sniffing male thongs or is it now confirmed he is OJ?
eaglecaddy
Campion Hall

Postby talon on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:57 pm

I have two theories:

1) eagledom is an EA merryman
2) eagledom is OJ

I think 1) is more likely than 2), but I'm not willing to throw away theory #2.

For eagledom not to be a goddamned liar, not only would he have been banned from EI, but he'd also have to be banned from the entire scout network AND had all his account information completely and totally erased from existance. I don't think that someone who "never really posted there much" would be banned from every single college and pro team site on scout.

eagledom is a GODDAMNED LIAR.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:01 pm

talon {l Wrote}:I have two theories:

2) eagledom is OJ

For eagledom not to be a goddamned liar, not only would he have been banned from EI, but he'd also have to be banned from the entire scout network AND had all his account information completely and totally erased from existance. I don't think that someone who "never really posted there much" would be banned from every single college and pro team site on scout.

How did you get it to say OJ without it automatically changing to KOD?
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby talon on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:04 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:How did you get it to say OJ without it automatically changing to KOD?

how did you?
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby Eagledom on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:29 pm

2) eagledom is OJ

define merryman, and I will tell you if I am one. If it means TOB-lover, you have the wrong guy. I loved Jags while he was here and was elated when we got rid of the cocksucker OBrien. However, I am in the group that thinks Jags didn't want to be here anymore, so it was best to move on.

I am excited about our prospects this year, and think next year could be an ACC title. We have potentially very good or great QBs in Tuggle and Shinskie, and a very highly touted incoming QB. We also have one of the best, if not THE best, RB groups in the ACC in Haden, Harris, and Finch. WR is the deepest and most talented BC has ever had. The OLine - no comment needed. Then, when you look at the youth and athleticism on D, and hope that Herzy comes back next year, this team is just loaded. The weakest spot is the DLine, and hopefully Quinn and Holloway address that next year. The doubters would have you think otherwise, but things are looking great for not only this year, but especially 2010 and 2011.

Now, whatever your merryman label means, I really don't know....but if it means that I am glass-half-full, you are right.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby talon on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:34 pm

Why do you continue to lie about posting under the same username on scout?
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby tallsy on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Wake and NC State will win. I'm pretty confident about Maryland too, because it's at home. Jahvid Best is a hell of a back, and JMU is a very good FCS team.

UNC and Va Tech better win or else it will be another blow to ACC credibility.
tallsy
McGuinn Hall

Postby Logitano on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:44 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:

2) eagledom is OJ

define merryman, and I will tell you if I am one. If it means TOB-lover, you have the wrong guy. I loved Jags while he was here and was elated when we got rid of the cocksucker OBrien. However, I am in the group that thinks Jags didn't want to be here anymore, so it was best to move on.

I am excited about our prospects this year, and think next year could be an ACC title. We have potentially very good or great QBs in Tuggle and Shinskie, and a very highly touted incoming QB. We also have one of the best, if not THE best, RB groups in the ACC in Haden, Harris, and Finch. WR is the deepest and most talented BC has ever had. The OLine - no comment needed. Then, when you look at the youth and athleticism on D, and hope that Herzy comes back next year, this team is just loaded. The weakest spot is the DLine, and hopefully Quinn and Holloway address that next year. The doubters would have you think otherwise, but things are looking great for not only this year, but especially 2010 and 2011.

Now, whatever your merryman label means, I really don't know....but if it means that I am glass-half-full, you are right.

Eagledom,

Do you blame Tobias aka Coach Coward for how we ended up with only freshmen qbs? :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby Eagledom on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:00 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

2) eagledom is OJ

Eagledom,

Do you blame Tobias aka Coach Coward for how we ended up with only freshmen qbs? :ace

How could you not?
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby talon on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:05 pm

Eagledom -

1) go to the UMass scout message board (http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=435)
2) compose a private message to EaglesTalon2
3) call me three synonyms for jackass

that's it.

why is this so difficult for you?
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby trek152 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

2) eagledom is OJ

Eagledom,

How could you not?

Colleen, is that you? Daddy will be most displeased.
trek152
Carney Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium