NO USA LUGE MEDALS? I BLAME GDF!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

NO USA LUGE MEDALS? I BLAME GDF!

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:46 am

In 1973-1974, I saw more broken legs, maimed limbs and people flying in the air like cartoon acrobats, tray sliding down the hill behind the Towers towards then Hillside.

Drunken girls and guys headed at 100 MPH straight at bricks and people and you knew it was, yup, alcohol fueled.

I mean WTF?

What? We can't haul 3 kegs of fucking Molson up at Whistler with some fried mozzarella and wings and then send our Eagles flying down on waxed cafeteria trays?

Fuck those high tech Nazi engineered sleds and wind tunnels and fucking pussy ass aerodynamic suits.

You put a hot drunken BC coed in her jeans and sweatshirt and her Prada shoes ---or red satin panties and a sports bra for less drag---- after some beer and wings chugging and you sweep these Austrian maids and German Fraus and Swiss Missess into some lousy Bavarian Beer Hall where they can suck on some 3 month old bratwurst and comtemplate invading the Sudentenland.

Add me as Olympics for Summer and Winter Czar.

GDF= LOSER... I mean BC should rule the Luge world at the Winter Olympics. We can also add a ski jump to the top of my $1.5 billion retractable dome.

You fucking young guys don't know shit. Why hasn't the Depths (Heights) done a story on our great LUGE history from the 70's???
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium