PAC10 Discussing Expansion MERGED TO ITS GLAMOR LOCATION

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: PAC10 Discussing Expansion MERGED TO ITS GLAMOR LOCATION

Postby 1981Eagle on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:28 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:81 - this is your one warning and i will merge this with your other topic.

i told you that if you started new threads on these sorts of topics i would delete them for cluttering up the board. in the future i will simply delete these posts and topics as the spam that they are. you have your damn space on the damn glamor board so you better damn well use it.

please use your arrogantly tacked topic to discuss conference expansion. this is not a difficult concept and i would think a cpa/mba would be able to keep it straight

TRE, I get it. But, the better choice as suggested by others as well is to tack these topics to the football board, not the announcements. That way, when new posts are added to the board then they show up on the Index as new posts. Putting it in the "Announcements" rather than tacking it to the Fball board could be perceived as you really not adding prominence to these topics but a passive-aggressive attempt to really just cut-off discussion on these topics which clearly others (not you) want to talk about. It's not cluttering the board to post new information on a topic that has generated 15 plus pages of posts from a whole host of posters and that has an article written by an AP writer on the topic.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:31 am

By others he means WoadBlue.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:33 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:By others he means WoadBlue.

Read the 15 plus pages of posts. There are at least two dozen posters that have been ivolved at various times posting on this topic.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:34 am

TRE, thank you.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:35 am

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:

Read the 15 plus pages of posts. There are at least two dozen posters that have been ivolved at various times posting on this topic.

And pretty much all of them have been telling you to stop posting threads about conference expansion.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:36 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
1981Eagle {l Wrote}:

And pretty much all of them have been telling you to stop posting threads about conference expansion.

Not true.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:38 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:81Eagle sucks at EVERYTHING.

talon {l Wrote}:I really hate using the ignore or foe feature unless absolutely necessary, but 81 just crossed that line.

Why don't you crawl back to EI and tell everyone how much you hate the people over here, you hypocritical asshole.

BCFanFormerlyInCuse {l Wrote}:This was fun way back in 2004-2005. But now it's :thehjs

Let the BE die a slow and painful death if it wants to. Once that becomes news, we can then litter these boards with all of our musings. But until then, this is pointless and tiresome banter.

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Somebody needs to recover my mega-conference idea from the Zander board. That was gold. I combined all the FBS conferences into four superconferences and set up a playoff system with the winner playing Notre Dame for the title. It probably would have given 81Eagle an erection if he had a dick.
This one I had to quote again just because it is effin hilarious.

Those were just the first two pages.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:50 am

When the ACC does nothing about its diminishing position in Fball and, fifty years from now, your grandchildren are watching BC renew its rivalry with Holy Cross as the marquee showdown of Patriot League titans then I'm sure you will be happy. Don't think it can happen? Ask U. of Chicago, Fordham, Georgetown, Army, Cuse etc etc all of whom were national powers in the past but failed to foresee and plan for a changing landscape.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 am

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:When the ACC does nothing about its diminishing position in Fball and, fifty years from now, your grandchildren are watching BC renew its rivalry with Holy Cross as the marquee showdown of Patriot League titans then I'm sure you will be happy. Don't think it can happen? Ask U. of Chicago, Fordham, Georgetown, Army, Cuse etc etc all of whom were national powers in the past but failed to foresee and plan for a changing landscape.

Dan, is that you? You're in a for a huge Pedro noogie.

http://www.boston.com/sports/colleges/football/articles/2003/08/22/following_moves_one_cant_help_but_look_ahead/
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby hansen on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:55 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Somebody needs to recover my mega-conference idea from the Zander board. That was gold. I combined all the FBS conferences into four superconferences and set up a playoff system with the winner playing Notre Dame for the title. It probably would have given 81Eagle an erection if he had a dick.
This one I had to quote again just because it is effin hilarious.

Those were just the first two pages.

EM seriously deserves a karma point for that one... :lol: :lol: :lol:
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:53 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:81 - this is your one warning and i will merge this with your other topic.

i told you that if you started new threads on these sorts of topics i would delete them for cluttering up the board. in the future i will simply delete these posts and topics as the spam that they are. you have your damn space on the damn glamor board so you better damn well use it.

please use your arrogantly tacked topic to discuss conference expansion. this is not a difficult concept and i would think a cpa/mba would be able to keep it straight

THANK YOU! Two thread starters are killing the Nexus.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:01 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

THANK YOU! Two thread starters are killing the Nexus.

Without us, there would be no threads and no discussion. Some Nexus.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:05 pm

TRE blows goats.
Last edited by b0mberMan on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Last time I do you any favors.

81, please post where you like! I untacked your glamour threads to encourage as such.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:56 pm

The tacked threads in the footbhall section was a great idea and I thank TRE for making that change. It prevents multiple threads on the same topics. Why are you b0mb coming in and messing with it? If you didn't like the thread that TRE took over then ask HIM to remove it. I have no control over that.

If you remove the tack on these topics, then don't bitch when others start threads on these topics because there will be threads on it. There will be multiple rumors about what the B10 and P10 are up to on expansion. All posts on those topics from me will go to those tacked topics now that new posts on those topics are shown as such on the Board Index. This thread ought to be removed but that's TRE's call since he took it over. I would remove it if I could.

All you had to do b0mb was remove the thread. I don't know why you chose instead to mess with the tacking. If your mad at TRE for his comment then go after him, not me.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:09 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:dammit b0mber, i remember when you were fun.

now i have to clean up his messes or he's start a new thread about how the wac is going to acquire the pac 10 and expand to eleventeen teams

I was hoping you wouldn't come back until tomorrow or something and then see all these 81 threads and be like "whhhhaaaa?!?!?!"

Jerkus.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Glad to see you two have patched things up.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:12 pm

I pooped a smiley face into the bowl today.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:14 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:like putting the sticky threads back is going to stop him from crapping up the board for yet another night.

case in point - texas recruiting... yipee - let's jump on that one with likely some stupid article from some obscure source that will generate no interest from anyone other than maybe 74 - who will use it as a place to talk about pooping or jebus

That's interesting. Glance the front page. Most threads I start have 20 plus responses--and no--they aren't about stopping the thread. Sure, a few threads don't garner significant responses and some are not mean't too. Some are just mean't to be informative like the Texas one.

Big-gums/Cabals/BCS/OOC 39 Replies

Conference Re-Alignment/Expansion 505 Replies

Jesuit/Catholic Recruiting 53 Replies

ACC Spring Practice/Games 4 Replies Just posted in last 2 hours.

Siravo 6 Replies Just posted in last 2 hours.

Did FSU Cheaters Cost BC BCS at-Large bid 37 Replies

I'll Take Brady 44 Replies

2010 Uni's 29 Replies

RECRUITING RANKINGS 35 Replies
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:00 pm

I don't know what 81 is posting, but I bet it stinks. :81 :81 :81

Thank you TRE. :ganesh
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby mod6A on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:32 pm

this sucks.

we need people like campion to post, to advise young and not-so-young alums on how to make the transition to whalepantshood. thats important stuff.
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium