PLEASE STOP SHOUTING!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

PLEASE STOP SHOUTING!

Postby EOVolumePolice on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:56 pm

Listen, I'm sick and tired of all you people yelling in my head at the tops of your lungs with bold and CAPS and underlines and bold italics and BOLD CAPS ITALICS and, worst, BOLD CAPS ITALICS UNDERLINES!

I can't stand the shouting in my head. Can you please keep your internet shouting of LIAR and OUT of the ACC to a dull roar so a guy's reading ear doesn't go deaf and his reading voice doesn't go hoarse at the same time? Thanks in advance.

And no, this is not :lame . Its unfair to make me shout in my head when I read your stuff. Talon is the most guilty party. Campion is the quietest, no doubt due to his mellowing with age.
EOVolumePolice
n00b

Re: PLEASE STOP SHOUTING!

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:25 pm

EOVolumePolice {l Wrote}:Campion is the quietest, no doubt due to his mellowing with age.

Yes, Campion is quiet and not fat at all.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:28 pm

heh, ok
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:24 pm

:lame
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:55 pm

BUT IF I DON'T SHOUT, HOW DO I GET MY POINT ACROSS?
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:27 pm

I will try to adhere to your request but I don't know if I'll contain myself when I mention that you can get premium insider information at EO for just NINE DOLLARS A MONTH!!!! EVERYTHING! MY THOUGHTS ON LIFE IN CALIFORNIA! UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMORS THAT ARE DELETED WHEN SOMEONE NOTICES THEM! SHIRTLESS BOYS! SHIRTLESS, MUSCLEY GLISTENING BOYS!!! ALL AT PRICES SO LOW WE'RE PRACTICALLY GIVING IT AWAY!!! THE COMPETITION CAN'T COMPETE WITH...

NINE
DOLLARS
A
MONTH!!!!
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby EOVolumePolice on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:52 pm

You are louder in my head than Billy Mays is in the rape room.

Try to turn it down to Vince Shlomi level, and I might fork over your nine bucks in $4.50 installments - 1/2 up front, and 1/2 after you tone it down.
EOVolumePolice
n00b

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:53 pm

EOVolumePolice {l Wrote}:You are louder in my head than Billy Mays is in the rape room.

Try to turn it down to Vince Shlomi level, and I might fork over your nine bucks in $4.50 installments - 1/2 up front, and 1/2 after you tone it down.

Fine. But you only get to see boys in sleeveless shirts until you pay the second 4.50. Then the other half comes off.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:07 am

EOVolumePolice {l Wrote}:You are louder in my head than Billy Mays is in the rape room..

:ginger
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby EOVolumePolice on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Talon:

I could have heard my inner reading voice of your damnations of Eagldom without the CAPS!

You are now on internet volume probation. Any further internet shouting will get you un-exalted.

:whammy
EOVolumePolice
n00b

Return to Alumni Stadium