EverExcel=eagle81

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: EverExcel=eagle81

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:24 am

I needed a good laugh this Monday AM, thanks.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:28 am

I never had any opinion on BloodzBCGuy since he didn't post that much, but he's really douching it up now that the Zander board is dead.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:00 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:I never had any opinion on BloodzBCGuy since he didn't post that much, but he's really douching it up now that the Zander board is dead.

how do other people feel about people that post on both sites? not that i plan on doing it, but i noticed when checking the abovementioned thread out a few people who are doing so. is it an act of treason?
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:13 am

Campion will call you a trader, but I don't care where people post. I don't see the point of visiting a dead board, but do what you like...
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:17 am

Many of us are banned so it's really not an issue.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:30 am

I just saw this.

BudCollinsJorts Wearer
Rating: 4.1/5 this site
139 posts this site
Nominate | ReportPosted: Today 11:28 AM

RE: Where is Everyone?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jumboeagle wrote:

BloodzBCGuy wrote: They felt like stirring up some internet drama and created another forum.

They were really creative with the name too:

Eagle Outsider
whaahh! bunch of f-ing babies. I want a new sandbox to play in!

Speak the truth, Bloodz and jumbo! What a bunch of f-ing babies. It reminds me of the time that a club that I was in had a similar disagreement. Most of the members were dissatisfied with the actions of the head of the group. At several of the meetings, these turdburglars expressed their displeasure, saying that the club wasn't about the Grand Wizard, it was about everyone in the club. Pfft. What a bunch of morons! Luckily, the Grand Wizard held firm and those jerkoffs quit the club. It was so much better without them. The meetings were awesome after they left! It was me, the Grand Wizard, Qwerts, Nick Nolte, and 3 others. Things were fun until Qwerts died two months later. We tried to go on, but Nolte forgot the gasoline one night. Things were never the same. Nick Nolte is an a$$munching douchebag. I can say that because my mixed doubles partner is an a$$munching douchebag.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby branchinator on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:32 am

I must say that Bud Collins is one of the most entertaining aliases on Eagle Insider/Outsider.
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:35 am

Who the frig is jumboeagle? It's funny that these goobers are coming out of the woodwork now that there are 5 people actually posting on that dead board.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby BigPete on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:36 am

There are a LOT of people engaging in the 'new school, new persona' game on EO. This is disturbing, and I've no doubt that many of the worst-of-the-worst from EI are now plying their ghey trade over on EO under an assumed identity.

The eye in the sky sees all.
BigPete
McGuinn Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:39 am

hansen {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:I never had any opinion on BloodzBCGuy since he didn't post that much, but he's really douching it up now that the Zander board is dead.

how do other people feel about people that post on both sites? not that i plan on doing it, but i noticed when checking the abovementioned thread out a few people who are doing so. is it an act of treason?

Do what you won't, I don't care as long as I can post here freely. You're not going to find much to post about over there unless you want to pay $10 a month to chat about shirtless high school kids with the recruiting weirdos, or complain about black kids with the old racists.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:39 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:i'm just surprised more people are not SHOCKED at this revelation of evrexcel=81eagle... SHOCKING

i'm surprised that he didn't choose GassonLevel or something like that...
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:41 am

Also, you can get those same services here. I will engage in racist and/or creepy shirtless talk for NINE dollars a month. That's right: I'm undercutting the competition!
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:45 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Also, you can get those same services here. I will engage in racist and/or creepy shirtless talk for NINE dollars a month. That's right: I'm undercutting the competition!

Why does Justin Tuggle insist on trying to be the starting QB? It seems like he just doesn't know his place if you know what I mean. What a clubhouse cancer! Please don't ask me to explain this or I will complain to the moderators about you. :toby
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby CaptainEO on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:46 am

Don't worry I vow to serve every jive-ass busta who comes over here with a new name. Transformers, bustas in disguise will be met with extreme prejudice.

I'm Captain EO.
CaptainEO
n00b

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:46 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Also, you can get those same services here. I will engage in racist and/or creepy shirtless talk for NINE dollars a month. That's right: I'm undercutting the competition!

Why does Justin Tuggle insist on trying to be the starting QB? It seems like he just doesn't know his place if you know what I mean. What a clubhouse cancer! Please don't ask me to explain this or I will complain to the moderators about you. :toby

He's should switch to WR or transfer the hell out.

That's nine dollars, please.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby BudCollins on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:06 am

Hey gang! What the hell is going on over at InsideEagle? I just got one of these in my inbox.

My Inbox
Using 6% of Inbox
Inbox
Compose
Sent Items
Trash
Private Message Status
Currently, you are accepting private messages.
Deny private messagesFrom:EagleInsider.com Staff
Subject:Ban notification from EagleInsider.com
Sent:Today 11:42 AM EDT
Delete Reply Next Message
We're sorry to inform you that you have been banned from all activity on EagleInsider.com forums. We hope that you will continue to enjoy other content on EagleInsider.com and the rest of the Scout.com network.

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Sincerely, the staff at EagleInsider.com
Delete Reply Next Message

What the hell did I do? It reminds me of the time when I was announcing one of Bjorn Borg's classic matches at the All England club. I think it was against Jimbo Conners. No, it was Johnny Mac. No, it was Jimbo. Anyways, that half a fag Dick Enberg was in the booth with me, and he made a comment about my pants. Well, if there's one thing that you don't make fun of, it's my pants. I told him that my pants look better than his skirt. HA! That shut him up. Well, we go to commercial between sets, and WHACK! He took my microphone and hit me right in the back of my head. When I came to, it was match point and Borg sealed the deal. I went to speak the praises of BB, but that dirtbag Enberg had broken my microphone when he shellacked me. I was silenced for that moment, but not forever. Dick Enberg is a filthy, filthy anal ring. I can say that because my butcher is a filthy, filthy anal ring.
BudCollins
n00b

Postby 1981Eagle on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:20 pm

Campion--True. I came back on EI and saw no one. I knew something must have happened in the month I was gone. I asked a general question about where everyone went. They told me EO. There is nothing offensive in the question I asked. Now, the fact that some respondents decided to use the thread to attack EO is not blood on my hands. Regarding my own last comment, I mean no offense. There are folks on this board who are funny, like all the slap fights and prefer to talk about non-football related topics etc. which is probably why they moved over here. That's fine by me and always has been. As you already know, I'm not as funny as you guys--try as I may at times- so I generally stick to the football/sports stuff.On that subject, there are also some very sharp guys on this board that know a lot about BC sports, its history and just general overall sports--which I find interesting. And yes, I have never denied the few times I have used aliases. I think I have used all of the following no more than a few times: Clemaniac (like this one), SCCocks (like this one too), Mattaman, Ofeefenokee and BigConvict81. All together, I would bet there are less than two dozen combined posts under those aliases. I also came to EO under 81 Eagle--didn't try to hide my identity. And finally, yes I am Evrexl on EI. I also post on Rivals as 1981Eagle. It's a very active site if you want to talk CFB in general rather than just BC football. That'all. No hiding. FWIW, I did offer a Gasson-level donation under the feedback/ suggestions forum of EO. That's as good as my humor gets. I think my trivia contests can be fun. For example; Q: What do I like in my mouth. A: Fishsticks, because I'm a gay fish.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Cute edit on the last line. Campion/TRE are the masters at putting words (and fishsticks) in my mouth.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:35 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:Campion--True. I came back on EI and saw no one. I knew something must have happened in the month I was gone. I asked a general question about where everyone went. They told me EO. There is nothing offensive in the question I asked. Now, the fact that some respondents decided to use the thread to attack EO is not blood on my hands. Regarding my own last comment, I mean no offense. There are folks on this board who are funny, like all the slap fights and prefer to talk about non-football related topics etc. which is probably why they moved over here. That's fine by me and always has been. As you already know, I'm not as funny as you guys--try as I may at times- so I generally stick to the football/sports stuff.On that subject, there are also some very sharp guys on this board that know a lot about BC sports, its history and just general overall sports--which I find interesting. And yes, I have never denied the few times I have used aliases. I think I have used all of the following no more than a few times: Clemaniac (like this one), SCCocks (like this one too), Mattaman, Ofeefenokee and BigConvict81. All together, I would bet there are less than two dozen combined posts under those aliases. I also came to EO under 81 Eagle--didn't try to hide my identity. And finally, yes I am Evrexl on EI. I also post on Rivals as 1981Eagle. It's a very active site if you want to talk CFB in general rather than just BC football. That'all. No hiding. FWIW, I did offer a Gasson-level donation under the feedback/ suggestions forum of EO. That's as good as my humor gets. I think my trivia contests can be fun. For example; Q: What do I like in my mouth. A: Fishsticks, because I'm a gay fish.

Don't you mean campy?

:dildodog :dildodog :dildodog :dildodog
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:00 pm

81Eagle - Are you BCNathanHale?

Check one:
Yes
No
scrush2
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Campion-I will give you your choice as the first winner of the 81 Eagle trivia contest. Do you want the HC logo or the juggling boobs?

DGFoot--No, Even NEP confirmed that I am not BCNH. I gave you all my aliases per above.

My two favs are Clemaniac and SCCOCKS. They concocted the ACC/SEC switch of teams story with the help of some of the Clemson posters. I still am laughing over InnocentB--who is a good guy- searching all over the internet about the supposed swap of ACC/SEC teams that would put BC back into the BE.

b0mberman got sucked in by Mattaman on Northeastern and their new phenom Frosh "Skids" Lafreniere. He just refuses to admit it.

Thank God the season is here. They were bad gags but it was getting so damn boring.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:47 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:Campion-I will give you your choice as the first winner of the 81 Eagle trivia contest. Do you want the HC logo or the juggling boobs?

DGFoot--No, Even NEP confirmed that I am not BCNH. I gave you all my aliases per above.

My two favs are Clemaniac and SCCOCKS. They concocted the ACC/SEC switch of teams story with the help of some of the Clemson posters. I still am laughing over InnocentB--who is a good guy- searching all over the internet about the supposed swap of ACC/SEC teams that would put BC back into the BE.

b0mberman got sucked in by Mattaman on Northeastern and their new phenom Frosh "Skids" Lafreniere. He just refuses to admit it.

Thank God the season is here. They were bad gags but it was getting so damn boring.

Question: Where is the foe button?
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Hey someone has to be the foe. Otherwise, you won't have anyone to pick on. Of course, that assumes Scrush and OJ haven't made it over here yet.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Jeez, you can edit my post that fast? That was warp speed.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:55 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:Jeez, you can edit my post that fast? That was warp speed.

Nothing was edited.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby commavegarage on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:56 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
Question: Where is the foe button?

look in the "User Control Panel" through the link in the top right hand corner of the page. there is a tab in there called "friends and foes" where you type in/search for the name you want to friend or foe

Thanks.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:56 pm

I could have sworn I typed OJ which was edited to King of Dicks but since they are one in the same......
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:57 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:I could have sworn I typed King of Dicks which was edited to King of Dicks but since they are one in the same......

No you did type what you thought you typed. Nothing was edited.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:58 pm

b0mber, that is funny. Ok. KOD it is.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby apbc12 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:14 pm

I just counted four posts on the Free Football Board today. Total. :shock forever.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium