Quick Thoughts

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Quick Thoughts

Postby HJS on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:23 pm

1. Awesome new site. Will really have fun checking things out once I get back from vacation.
2. I don't hold any grudge against those who want to post on the other sites. However, I would wish that said postings would be like Talon's and RevMike's have been on EA... i.e. making the occasional snide remarks. Original thoughts, flames and board wars would ideally be kept here.
3. I predict that we will struggle mightily today. We are eleventy billion times better than Northeastern, but I think Spaz has done a crap job getting these kids mentally ready to start the season. Wouldn't even be THAT surprised by a loss... thought it would be the worst loss in BC history.
4. I predicted the TOB game right on down to the drop pass in the endzone... I predicted that he would've caught it and TOB would have won his usually boring game that made all his fans feel about as horrible as you can feel about a team after a win. But... they lost and Toby is realizing that NCS doesn't have the same magic that BC had.
5. With a good coach, this team is 7-5. With an average coach, this team is 6-6. Let's see where Spaz falls on the scale.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Re: Quick Thoughts

Postby talon on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:30 pm

I want to take this board behind the middle school and get it pregnant.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby eaglefanhilbillyland on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Spaz had the guys ready to go today....They came ready to play from the first series and it really showed. I hope he keeps it up :skank where's the dressing room cam link???
eaglefanhilbillyland
Carney Hall

Postby TampaDoubleEagle on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:30 pm

Glad to see the new board has not made HJS's predictions any awesomer.
TampaDoubleEagle
Carney Hall

Postby cameagle on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:28 am

HJS is becoming rather boring.
Somehow he'll come on today and spin his pessimistic prediction into "this is exactly what I said would happen"
cameagle
Carney Hall

Postby cameagle on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:05 am

Somehow he'll come on today and spin his pessimistic prediction into "this is exactly what I said would happen"
cameagle
Carney Hall

Postby talon on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:06 am

talon
Cushing Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:57 pm

[quote="HJS"]
3. I predict that we will struggle mightily today. We are eleventy billion times better than Northeastern, but I think Spaz has done a crap job getting these kids mentally ready to start the season. Wouldn't even be THAT surprised by a loss... thought it would be the worst loss in BC history.

What evidence was there that Spaz did a poor job with preparation?
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby AdamBC on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:43 pm

My quick thought for the game: we did not play down to the level of the opponent. The era of the Hen is (hopefully) over!
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium