Gamewatches or Alumni Events

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Gamewatches or Alumni Events

Postby eagle1331 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:39 am

Posted this over on ATL's site, but figured I'd ask here too (ATL, don't pull a fake Zander and tell me you can sue me over "non-exclusive rights," please)

Can someone inform me of the rules of putting together a BC Alumni event or Game Watch? I got, hm, "urged" by the chapter president for my area that any event I try to organize, namely a game watch, must be approved by her and BC. The only reason I want to do anything is cuz she does 1 damn thing a year, doesn't attend, and doesn't publicize it..

I don't want rules, I just want to get rowdy, get drunk, and yell/throw things that hopefully won't result in damage to things I have to reimburse the establishment for...

:screamyeagle :angrychicken :shake :angrychicken :screamyeagle :skank :screamyeagle :angrychicken :spaz2 :angrychicken :screamyeagle
Herzlich for Coach '09-'10
eagle1331
Carney Hall

Re: Gamewatches or Alumni Events

Postby ATLeagle on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 am

1331, I will post unofficial watches. Where are you trying to put on together?
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:35 pm

As long as you don't say the event is organized by BC or the Alumni Association, you can do whatever you want. "BC Fans of East Bumble Gamewatch" is perfectly legit. If you bring enough business to the bar/restaurant, they'll do you the same favors they do the alumni chapters.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby BCTG on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:59 pm

I'll be heading to Still NYC for the Kent St game.

:angrychicken
BCTG
Carney Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium