Material formerly posted on EagleInsider

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Material formerly posted on EagleInsider

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:42 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:So is TRE's name really Matt? This is like the time I found out who was behind studs.

anyone that was around in the long ago (in the days of rocketcars and ambulence chasing fathers) would remember that my first name is NOT matt.

I was around in those days but not the day in question, or not before Chevy took care of it.

I wasn't as addicted to the board or angry at my job then as I am now. So I think I was busy actually doing work all day and logged on the next day and tried to piece together the madness.

I do remember the days leading up to it rocketcar becoming more and more aggressive and unhinged, so I wasn't shocked.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby BCFanFormerlyInCuse on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:53 pm

Jeez, it's so confusing following this board. Funny as hell, and addicting, but confusing nonetheless. I'm still trying to figure out if zander and zman (not the aliases in this thread, but the real posters from EI) are the same people.
BCFanFormerlyInCuse
n00b

Postby RyanBC on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:00 pm

Is this real? :flagus

NON-EXCLUSIVE license grant. Author retains the intellectual property "ownership" but has agreed to Scout's license. Questions?

:pontif
RyanBC
Carney Hall

Postby HustlinOwl on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:34 pm

HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:One question needs answered. Zander, why after banning several people from EA, did you follow the same people to EI and have them removed from there as well? Even being a simple WAC fan this makes no sense.

Another question. Is your mother proud that you're a publisher of material relating to shirtless teenage boys?

I was fooled, but I'd still like to here the answer to question 1.
Shaven, not furred.
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall

Postby Logitano on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:23 pm

HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:
HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:One question needs answered. Zander, why after banning several people from EA, did you follow the same people to EI and have them removed from there as well? Even being a simple WAC fan this makes no sense.

Another question. Is your mother proud that you're a publisher of material relating to shirtless teenage boys?

Honestly that is a great question. He literally created a secret site because him and the merrymen were so angry with me, homojs, angryty and grand pierre that they wanted us all off of EA so bad. Why did they hate us? Oh because we actually knew what was really going on with BC football and were not afraid to talk about it. A bunch dbags who thought they were part of the program because they posted on EA. Anyho, we move over to EI in the fall of '05 and 4 years later that tool ruins EI. Also, his actual attempts at football analysis were always laughable at best. He was never right about anything. Part of the new America is failing upwards. I am glad we fought back. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby talon on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:

Honestly that is a great question. He literally created a secret site because him and the merrymen were so angry with me, homojs, angryty and grand pierre that they wanted us all off of EA so bad. Why did they hate us? Oh because we actually knew what was really going on with BC football and were not afraid to talk about it. A bunch dbags who thought they were part of the program because they posted on EA. Anyho, we move over to EI in the fall of '05 and 4 years later that tool ruins EI. Also, his actual attempts at football analysis were always laughable at best. He was never right about anything. Part of the new America is failing upwards. I am glad we fought back. :ace

didn't he say that rettig is going to stink?
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:03 pm

Yep... he said he was no better than Marscovetra (this is when he though Marscovetra was gonna suck). He went on to say "You know if someone is a BC Guy or not... even from 3000 miles away." Something like that... implying that, not only, does Rettig suck, but he is an asshole too.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby 49dueagle on Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Where is Board Judge when we need him?
49dueagle
Carney Hall

Postby Logitano on Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:54 pm

talon {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:
HustlinOwl {l Wrote}:

didn't he say that rettig is going to stink?

Found out Zman got the board very early on in the process so i basically dropped off of it. Too bad I should have hung around to ask Oldbaldeagle if we were going to switch to the 3-4 defense. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby totheights on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:07 pm

I like corn. :banana
totheights
Carney Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:16 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:That is the least funny fake poster I have ever read.

TRE check that ISP.

I have pretty much rooted out Zman everytime he has come onto EI (from CoachCuskie to BCES to NEP). I would be very, very, VERY shocked if thezman10 isn't authentic.

x4nd0r emailed me to ask me to bump this thread and reset his credentials. i can bump the thread but i can't reset credentials as a lowly maroon name.

this was back when this board was still fun
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:26 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:That is the least funny fake poster I have ever read.

TRE check that ISP.

I have pretty much rooted out Zman everytime he has come onto EI (from CoachCuskie to BCES to NEP). I would be very, very, VERY shocked if thezman10 isn't authentic.

x4nd0r emailed me to ask me to bump this thread and reset his credentials. i can bump the thread but i can't reset credentials as a lowly maroon name.

this was back when this board was still fun

how is HJS saying stupid shit now less fun than HJS saying stupid shit then?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:38 am

Not sure I get it. I was aliassed on this board in the earliest days before it became THE main/only thing this board was known for. BFD. Teddy was just catfished 5-years later (when there are only about 10 people who post) by the most obvious aliass.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:42 am

HJS {l Wrote}:Not sure I get it. I was aliassed on this board in the earliest days before it became THE main/only thing this board was known for. BFD. Teddy was just catfished 5-years later (when there are only about 10 people who post) by the most obvious aliass.

I love that it is all about me, Te'o, but some people know the joke.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:43 am

Now unbunch your panties and have a laugh.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:48 am

i got duped by the zman so hard back in the day
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:54 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:i got duped by the zman so hard back in the day

which one? one of them was pretty good.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:06 am

What does it mean to reset one's credentials?

Was this the real ZMan or an alias?
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:39 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:What does it mean to reset one's credentials?

some people forget their password to this website. if they signed up for the account with a fake email address, they have no way to obtain their password or log back into the site unless one of the golden showers resets their password and then sends them a pm to one of their other aliass accounts about what their reset password it.

this has been a recent problem for tubasteak, senor awesome and thezman10. since tubasteak and thezman10 don't have other aliasses... they have no way to get their password reset and therefore have no way to log in. their only hope is to send a message to their better-than-best-friend (me in x4nd0r's case, no one in tubasteak's case) to ask for similar treatment
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:18 pm

HJS {l Wrote}: I was aliassed on this board in the earliest days before it became THE main/only thing this board was known for.

Hipster-EO
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium