Massholes v Yinzers

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Massholes v Yinzers

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:28 pm

Imagine how abysmally awful Moorehouse must be if he isn’t good enough to beat out Castellanos. And now consider that Hafley had a whole off season to go find somebody, anybody capable of playing quarterback at a Division 1 level. I do not say this lightly, but even Drew Pyne was better than what we have playing QB for us. A rich white Catholic kid from New Canaan who won some games at Notre Dame but who was clearly going to be the back up or third string at Notre Dame if he had come back. We couldn’t convince him to come here over being the third string at ASU.

At this point just flush the whole fucking thing. Watching this abortion makes me despise my alma mater, which is the exact opposite of what football is supposed to do.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby Supahfan99 on Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:30 pm

I know I harp on the absolute fucktardedness of our coach but has anyone pointed out yet that Hafley iced his own kicker tonight?
Supahfan99
Campion Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:39 pm

Supahfan99 {l Wrote}:I know I harp on the absolute fucktardedness of our coach but has anyone pointed out yet that Hafley iced his own kicker tonight?

He is so bad at so many things that it is hard to keep up with all the fucktarded things he does during a game.

If I were UCLA I would look at this abortion and tell Scumbag Marty that he will not be selecting the next football coach unless he can talk Urban Meyer out of retirement.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:08 pm

People watched that game? Cool, I guess.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:53 pm

All I have seen is the world's most obvious targeting call that people on here somehow defended. Oool.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby StratEagle on Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:24 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I’m adding Cheek to the list with Pupil, DePalma and Batson. I think I could beat him in a foot race

Victor Nelson certainly earned a spot in this group tonight. What did he give up, 3 td’s directly? Kam Arnold as well, his football instincts are the equivalent of John Poople’s athletic ability. The “strength” of our defense is the DL who are almost last in the country in sacks! Just a pathetic job of coaching on Hafley’s own side of the ball.
StratEagle
McGuinn Hall

sPitt

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:31 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:When did jumping up for a 50/50 ball as a DB become targeting?

When you try to spear him WWE style like Goldberg?

He made the front (web) page of the NYPost!
:koolaid
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:03 am

BostonCollege1 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:You’re wasting everyone’s time by bringing Hafley back. Losing to a 2-8 team is a fireable offense just get rid of him. Why wait to go 2-10 next year

Who are you going to get to come in, knowing they are facing a zero- to two-win season with that schedule and this roster? If I'm James, I let Hafley hang himself, then replace him.

Whoever you would've planned on getting is going to be even that much worse if you fire Hafley this year. His extra year of buyout comes right out of the budget for the next coach. Best thing (which is what every BC should hope for) for 2023 was always for Hafley to win enough games to not get fired so we can burn-off another year of his contract. Then, next year, when he bottoms-out against a brutal schedule, we have more money to hire a real coach, Leahy will be one year closer to ending his reign and Chip will have had a year to recharge and find a nice compound in Cotuit.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:16 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
BostonCollege1 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:You’re wasting everyone’s time by bringing Hafley back. Losing to a 2-8 team is a fireable offense just get rid of him. Why wait to go 2-10 next year

Who are you going to get to come in, knowing they are facing a zero- to two-win season with that schedule and this roster? If I'm James, I let Hafley hang himself, then replace him.

Whoever you would've planned on getting is going to be even that much worse if you fire Hafley this year. His extra year of buyout comes right out of the budget for the next coach. Best thing (which is what every BC should hope for) for 2023 was always for Hafley to win enough games to not get fired so we can burn-off another year of his contract. Then, next year, when he bottoms-out against a brutal schedule, we have more money to hire a real coach, Leahy will be one year closer to ending his reign and Chip will have had a year to recharge and find a nice compound in Cotuit.

That commute from Cotuit to Chestnut Hill sounds like a good time. Hope it comes with a helicopter.

Either way this entire team of players and coaches need to be launched to Mars. Castellanos is a terrible QB as well.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:22 pm

Kye + the o-line are not aboard the rocket to the sun for me personally. If they kept leaning on them they would have won last night. Stopping that strategy because it’s 2nd and 10 when you were averaging 7 yards per carry in that second half is just scared amateurish coaching
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:03 am

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:Kye + the o-line are not aboard the rocket to the sun for me personally. If they kept leaning on them they would have won last night. Stopping that strategy because it’s 2nd and 10 when you were averaging 7 yards per carry in that second half is just scared amateurish coaching

This is fair. I honestly don’t understand why they attempted a single pass especially considering how bad our QB is playing.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:15 pm

cignetti will be looking for other employment opportunities
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John