Did Vinnie DePalma really date Taylor Swift?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Did Vinnie DePalma really date Taylor Swift?

Postby tailgater94 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:06 pm

I’m too old/out of it to know or care if this was true or just a ridiculous rumor that was started, but am trying to make the upcoming game as interesting as possible for a 9-yr old niece that is coming to the game this weekend. BCWomensHockeyInterruption is probably the better demographic to ask, but a man’s gotta have some self respect so I refuse to post there.
tailgater94
Carney Hall

Re: Did Vinnie DePalma really date Taylor Swift?

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:33 pm

I would assume that a marginal backup ILB at a shitty FBS school could pull FAR better tail than that.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Re: Did Vinnie DePalma really date Taylor Swift?

Postby Salzano14 on Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:12 pm

tailgater94 {l Wrote}:BCWomensHockeyInterruption is probably the better demographic to ask

Lol it is true, we have a high concentration of TS love over at hockeyruption

I am pretty sure that started with a BarstoolBC tweet ( https://twitter.com/BarstoolBC/status/1 ... 9615624672) which I assume is a joke. She started dating Kelce shortly after that tweet was posted I think.
I prefer hockey.
Salzano14
McGuinn Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium