sUeConn Weak (AKA homojs BOWL)

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

sUeConn Weak (AKA homojs BOWL)

Postby Logitano on Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:48 pm

MOJ's alma mater will win this week! :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Re: sUeConn Weak (AKA homojs BOWL)

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:23 pm

Don Bosco could very easily lose to DePaul. 4-4 vs 3-5, but DePaul has played a much harder schedule and Bosco has been pantsed by everyone who isn’t terrible.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:44 pm

Hope they run up the score against UC*nt.
You what?
MF73-Eleazar
Cushing Hall

Postby Logitano on Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:54 am

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Don Bosco could very easily lose to DePaul. 4-4 vs 3-5, but DePaul has played a much harder schedule and Bosco has been pantsed by everyone who isn’t terrible.

This. Delbarton forever Don Bosco never! :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:28 am

Logitano {l Wrote}:
Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Don Bosco could very easily lose to DePaul. 4-4 vs 3-5, but DePaul has played a much harder schedule and Bosco has been pantsed by everyone who isn’t terrible.

I have seen 2 Delbarton games and I am convinced they pay the refs. Some of the most awful calls I have ever seen.

Their announcer is also a homo.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:49 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:

I have seen 2 Delbarton games and I am convinced they pay the refs. Some of the most awful calls I have ever seen.

St. Pete’s Prep is also awful this year, and frankly, the whole North Jersey Catholic School league is terrible. St Pete’s sucks. Don Bosco sucks. Seton Hall Prep is almost as awful as St Pete’s. Paramus Catholic sucks. St. Joes is a shadow of their former self and Bergen’s 7-1 record looks pretty weak when you consider their schedule is a joke and they got prison raped when they went down to Florida to play Chaminade.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby Logitano on Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:26 am

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:

St. Pete’s Prep is also awful this year, and frankly, the whole North Jersey Catholic School league is terrible. St Pete’s sucks. Don Bosco sucks. Seton Hall Prep is almost as awful as St Pete’s. Paramus Catholic sucks. St. Joes is a shadow of their former self and Bergen’s 7-1 record looks pretty weak when you consider their schedule is a joke and they got prison raped when they went down to Florida to play Chaminade.

BC did not have any problems with your gaels. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:15 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:

As you well know, I never attended nor played for Iona Prep. My own high school alma mater has apparently de-emphasized football and is content to spend its time playing one game a year against Poly Prep and playing Brunswick every couple of years. That is sad, but at least the school is honest about what it has done. Contrast your alma mater Pedo Prep, which is forever trying to convince gullible alums that it will try and compete for a CHSSA title only to get humiliated by St Anthony’s or Chaminade—with one noteable exception 30-some odd years ago.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby Logitano on Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:19 am

Logitano {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:

As you well know, I never attended nor played for Iona Prep. My own high school alma mater has apparently de-emphasized football and is content to spend its time playing one game a year against Poly Prep and playing Brunswick every couple of years. That is sad, but at least the school is honest about what it has done. Contrast your alma mater Pedo Prep, which is forever trying to convince gullible alums that it will try and compete for a CHSSA title only to get humiliated by St Anthony’s or Chaminade—with one noteable exception 30-some odd years ago.

Your having attended "pedo prep" makes it your alma mater as well! So you can stuff your sorries in a sack. Just remember that I change by not changing at all. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:28 am

The defensive line got pushed so far back off the line on that TD. That was fucking emasculating. When’s the last time BC had an above average defensive line?
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:31 am

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:The defensive line got pushed so far back off the line on that TD. That was fucking emasculating. When’s the last time BC had an above average defensive line?

eight years ago, the defensive line was "above average" Since then, nothing.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:39 am

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:The defensive line got pushed so far back off the line on that TD. That was fucking emasculating. When’s the last time BC had an above average defensive line?

That defense was elite and the secondary did the heavy lifting there. But yes, maybe. The last time the D line was outright good might have been Raji-Brace

For all the shit I’m giving that side of the trenches, the offensive line is very good. UConn has legitimately no recourse if BC decides to run it all game. There is no adjustment available for them and the win is there if they want it
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:52 am

i know were suppoesd to like herzlich but this has to be the worst announcing pair in college football

anyways, just have the addazio playbook, run for 300 yards
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Supahfan99 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:28 pm

Castellanos not having a good day. Just run the ball the rest of the way.
Supahfan99
Campion Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:47 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:

Your having attended "pedo prep" makes it your alma mater as well! So you can stuff your sorries in a sack. Just remember that I change by not changing at all. :ace

Your small town predicts your fate, perhaps that’s why no one wants to see you. You just want to scream hello! By God it’s been so long never dreamed you’d return. But now here you are….

That silliness aside, the fact that we are allowing Castellanos to fuck up what should be an easy win and an easy cover is why Hafley is best suited to be a position coach in the NFL.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:52 pm

Supahfan99 {l Wrote}:Castellanos not having a good day. Just run the ball the rest of the way.

I think Castellanos is a savior the way Tyler Murphy was (and the way Anthony Brown almost was). That said… his lack of arm strength bites us in the ass at least once a game.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:54 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:the fact that we are allowing Castellanos to fuck up what should be an easy win and an easy cover is why Hafley is best suited to be a position coach in the NFL.

This
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Uptown Eagle on Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:10 pm

Play by play guy is the worst. Can't even keep the teams straight.
Uptown Eagle
Carney Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:25 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:

That defense was elite and the secondary did the heavy lifting there. But yes, maybe. The last time the D line was outright good might have been Raji-Brace

For all the shit I’m giving that side of the trenches, the offensive line is very good. UConn has legitimately no recourse if BC decides to run it all game. There is no adjustment available for them and the win is there if they want it

Very good offensive line? No. Average. They are a very good offensive line vs a UConn defensive line.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:35 pm

Uptown Eagle {l Wrote}:Play by play guy is the worst. Can't even keep the teams straight.

Can I assume Doug just doesn’t want to do studio/color work anymore? He’s been out of the game for 4 years, but is better than 95% of those doing it. I guess the implosion of ESPN may have something to do with it.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:38 pm

Herzelich should be launched into the sun. And if you held a gun to my head right now and made me pick the winner I’d take UCONN because Mora>>>>Hafley.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:46 pm

Castellanos is evidently ill. Penalties are the usual suspects in this being a game although UConn is making up for it now.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:50 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Mora>>>>Hafley.

Well that just got called into question. Shouldn't you know your kicker can't reach the end zone from 54?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:09 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Well that just got called into question. Shouldn't you know your kicker can't reach the end zone from 54?

That was a Hafley-esque decision. But the truth is that if UCONN’s TE wasn’t an idiot who decided to hold twice on plays where his guy had already taken himself out of the play, that game would have been tied at 21.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:36 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

and kicking a 54 yard fg to make a 1 possession game a 1 possession game w 6 minutes to go is certainly a choice

ugly but they dominated them, get castellanos over ebola or whatever he has and move on
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Supahfan99 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:15 pm

Well … any win is a good win with Hafley as head coach. Even if it’s against a D-1AA team like Yukon.

Have to tip the cap to Morehead for coming in and doing well to start the second half.

More winnable games coming up. The numbers for yardage and first downs showed a large discrepancy and the 7 pt difference on the scoreboard points to the lack of execution when it matters and of course turnovers. You’d like to think it would be cleaned up by now but at least the penalty situation has been somewhat fixed.
Supahfan99
Campion Hall

Postby LawyersGunsnMoney on Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:16 pm

Supahfan99 {l Wrote}:Well … any win is a good win with Hafley as head coach. Even if it’s against a D-1AA team like Yukon.

Have to tip the cap to Morehead for coming in and doing well to start the second half.

More winnable games coming up. The numbers for yardage and first downs showed a large discrepancy and the 7 pt difference on the scoreboard points to the lack of execution when it matters and of course turnovers. You’d like to think it would be cleaned up by now but at least the penalty situation has been somewhat fixed.

Castellanos is fun to watch but he is turnover prone. Clean up the turnovers, and BC might have a halfway decent offense.
LawyersGunsnMoney
McGuinn Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:27 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
Supahfan99 {l Wrote}:Castellanos not having a good day. Just run the ball the rest of the way.

I think Castellanos is a savior the way Tyler Murphy was (and the way Anthony Brown almost was). That said… his lack of arm strength bites us in the ass at least once a game.

Castellanos is so much better than that prima donna Brown.

A win is a win with this team. We don't have the weapons to blow anyone out.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby Supahfan99 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:38 pm

Not gonna lie, if we’re talking old BC QBs, that Castellanos run with the ball flailing around in his right hand really gave off Dominique Davis vibes.
Supahfan99
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:05 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

Castellanos is so much better than that prima donna Brown.

A win is a win with this team. We don't have the weapons to blow anyone out.

BC has a better cast of weapons than I can remember them having in recent seasons. Bond isn't Flowers, but the cast of WRs is very good and the RBs are more than adequate.

They are disciplined football and catching the ball away from 7-1 with a win over FSU. Get rid of the penalties and dumb drops and this team is as good as it has been since Ryan.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium